Trump Vote Trump, Save America....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
You have the FBI working for hilary....

bill clinton meeting with the Attorney General as hilary is under investigation....

the IRS under obama targeted conservative groups...

hilary used her office as Secretary of State to get bribes, which she laundered through the clinton foundation...

the just released video of bob creamer and foval show they actively incited violence at Trump rallies, and organized massive voter fraud around the country with coordination between the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee....admitting that they got their orders from the director of Special events at the DNC...

wikileaks reveals that just about every major news organization has been actively cooperating with the hilary clinton campaign.....

Vote for Trump even if you hate him.......save America from the clintons....

Hillary sucks, but she's going to win because the Republican base went Full Retard and nominated the only guy who clearly couldn't beat her.

It was clear in the primaries and it's clear now.

Trump is the worst candidate, ever.

Elites, Establishment, Soros&Co,.. have been building this world to suit themselves since the USSR collapse or even earlier. They have spent lots of money, they have brought bunch of their puppets to power in many countries (including this one), they have brainwashed millions of people so that those people could feel comfortable in artificially created "reality" and if Trump wins, all that expensive construction will collapse and they will become nobody. Trump said: "On January,20 all Americans will wake up in a different world!" But so will the Elites. And what will be good for the majority of Americans won't necessary be good for the Elites. Trump is their worst nightmare and they are scrambling not to allow him into the WH.

That's why they are fighting for "Anybody but Trump" for president and that's why the rest of the people should stand for "Nobody but Trump!"

P.S. While ISIS and Nusra keep cutting people's heads, the "independent" Media prefers to discuss that nonsense about pussies.

Hillary sucks, but she's going to win because the Republican base went Full Retard and nominated the only guy who clearly couldn't beat her.

I'm a Republican. I'm voting for Hillary Clinton.

It is so annoying that I am being forced to vote for a Democrat. I hate the Tea Party dumbasses. Let Donald Trump be a lesson to all of you that want more people to vote. Some people shouldn't be voting. Never give anybody a voter registration. Never tell people "If you don't vote you can't complain." Never criticize people that don't vote in any way whatsoever. If someone didn't register to vote on their 18th birthday then they shouldn't be voting at all. Don't mess up a good thing or you'll end up with Donald Trump as the Republican nominee. WTF?????? Now I have to vote for a democrat. It is so annoying.

It is so annoying that I am being forced to vote for a Democrat. I hate the Tea Party dumbasses. Let Donald Trump be a lesson to all of you that want more people to vote. Some people shouldn't be voting. Never give anybody a voter registration. Never tell people "If you don't vote you can't complain." Never criticize people that don't vote in any way whatsoever. If someone didn't register to vote on their 18th birthday then they shouldn't be voting at all. Don't mess up a good thing or you'll end up with Donald Trump as the Republican nominee. WTF?????? Now I have to vote for a democrat. It is so annoying.

Then you are a moron......

bill clinton meeting with the Attorney General as hilary is under investigation....

hilary used her office as Secretary of State to get bribes, which she laundered through the clinton foundation...

the just released video of bob creamer and foval show they actively incited violence at Trump rallies, and organized massive voter fraud around the country with coordination between the hilary campaign and the democrat national committee....admitting that they got their orders from the director of Special events at the DNC...

wikileaks reveals that just about every major news organization has been actively cooperating with the hilary clinton campaign.....

BORING TRASH

Vote for Trump, save America....
He has a snowballs chance in HELL of becoming the President...Thank God.....DONALD TRUMP......."YOUR FIRED"

Yeah.....and they keep telling us that he had no chance of winning the primary and that he was going to be out by last Christmas.......they said all that too.....

Actually..
save America from the COMMUNISTS.

Because that's what this is about.

He has a snowballs chance in HELL of becoming the President...Thank God.....DONALD TRUMP......."YOUR FIRED"

The bus is on it's way to pick you up, liq! You're headed to the next Trump rally! If you scare someone into attacking you and the police get called, there's $1500 cash and two weeks', all expenses paid, residential treatment in it for you! And maybe an apartment, if you agree to blow the driver...

4783063_orig.jpg

The bus is on it's way to pick you up, liq! You're headed to the next Trump rally! If you scare someone into attacking you and the police get called, there's $1500 cash and two weeks', all expenses paid, residential treatment in it for you! And maybe an apartment, if you agree to blow the driver...

4783063_orig.jpg
Very Funny Kosha,but firstly a visit to a Trump Rally would have me standing looking hard at the Don,working out how he's fitted that Rug(Wig) to his head !!!!!!Then I would hear his mouthings(difficult) and watching the cheering lemmings cheer at every word,the trouble is... he is the Court Jester of US Politik,regrettably he is treating the American voters as Village Idiots.

Anyhow I don't do Caravans or Mobile Homes or would only go down on a Bus Driver if it was a femme....Yes I think I could be a MUFF DIVER on a BUS DRIVER,LOL......Thanks for the nod Kosha....steve

Yeah.....and they keep telling us that he had no chance of winning the primary and that he was going to be out by last Christmas.......they said all that too.....
I didn't 2aguy because I know Don is a Wily Fellow and the Repubs don't have a backbone,sorry to say..steve

There is nothing to be happy about...Hillary will cause a great deal of shit for American she already did in the past...i can't understand that people can't see that, the world is become crazy or what ? foufougly.gif

.. and join the company of traitors such as Bush family, McCain, Romney and a few others.

Actually, nothing to be bragging about.

Last edited:

.. and join the company of traitors such as Bush family, McCain, Romney and a few others.

Actually, nothing to be bragging about.

I'm not bragging. I'm extremely pissed about this. I am required to vote for Hillary. Wouldn't you hate that? It sucks a giant hard dick.

Forum List

Back