“vote Smart”

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A very interesting site to check out candidates running for office with views similar to yours. I tried it out and found it just about hit the nail on the head about the ones running for office I knew about. And it surprised me at how much I agree with the Libertarian candidates.

Read the article with the appropriate links @ As Elections Near Group Aims to Help Citizens Vote Smart

VOTE SMART that is lets all vote for the NOT a Democrat & NOT a Republican,
therefore making a statement that we do NOT approve of dirty politics as usual.
abolish the Democratic & Republican parties!

A very interesting site to check out candidates running for office with views similar to yours. I tried it out and found it just about hit the nail on the head about the ones running for office I knew about. And it surprised me at how much I agree with the Libertarian candidates.

Read the article with the appropriate links @ As Elections Near Group Aims to Help Citizens Vote Smart

The only way to know what a president will do is to follow sites such as "OpenSecrets" that do research into what Corporations are buying our Presidents.

Everyone notices that our Presidents never do what they are saying they will do once in office lately.

Some notice they are doing EVERYTHING their donors want them to do.

The public busy with sports and jobs don't follow politics enough to know to follow this simple rule. And that's a lot of people..

Until fundamental changes in the Congressional hierarchy are made, party affiliation is the single most important factor in legislative elections. Boehner or Pelosi, Reid or McConnell. Take your pick.

Forum List

Back