"""Vote Roy Moore Alabama"""

Did ya see Trump throw Moore under the bus this morning?

He said that the reason he supported Strange was because Moore wouldn't win a general election.

If that is true, why did he do the rally and the robo calls? I thought Trump didn't support losers.

Trump supported first Strange (who lost) and then Moore (who lost).

We're seeing what Trump's support is worth. And its not much.

But............according to Trump and his followers, there is no wrong that Trump can do.

Quoting a Trump supporter on the use of logic or reason is like quoting a blind man on the color blue. It doesn't amount to much.

He will win in spite of the rinos.
No, he won't.

iu

Figures, just another example of how cons have no conscience.
Nah... We just don't cow to flaccid accusations hurled by losers. And "yes"... If you didn't vote for Trump; you and your ilk are losers. Accusations mean nothing. Most especially when championed by the opposition.
Frustrating isn't it? Feeling like you've had no voice since the election... Yeah... I've enjoyed the silence, myself...
You know what the best part is? Its that if you aren't an Albaminian, your opininion on this issue isn't worth a cup of warm piss. We'll vote for who ever we want. Without any regard whatsoever to the opinions of outsiders. So, suck it.
Moore will win. And there's nothing you can do about it...
***chuckles** I guess your fellow Alabamans have spoken.

iu

Nah... We just don't cow to flaccid accusations hurled by losers. And "yes"... If you didn't vote for Trump; you and your ilk are losers. Accusations mean nothing. Most especially when championed by the opposition.
Frustrating isn't it? Feeling like you've had no voice since the election... Yeah... I've enjoyed the silence, myself...
You know what the best part is? Its that if you aren't an Albaminian, your opininion on this issue isn't worth a cup of warm piss. We'll vote for who ever we want. Without any regard whatsoever to the opinions of outsiders. So, suck it.

iu
Showing your true lack of moral character.

iu
Showing your true lack of moral character.
Cognitive dissonance..it's a thing.

I'm not from Alabama..although I'm proud of them...for standing up for what's right.

bf5386becb9fd397ce0a2160ab84de0b.cf.jpg

Moore believes that Muslims should not be allowed to serve in Congress, explains Crockett, because the law requires that officeholder be sworn in on a Bible. Tapper, wearing his best deadpan "I can't believe I have to put up with this shit" expression, informs Crockett that that is not, in fact, the law, and that one can take their oath on many different texts (or, sometimes, on no text at all). Crockett seems genuinely baffled by this assertion: He is an elected official, he protests, and he's used a Bible three times. Exercising what can only be described as a superhuman level of patience, Tapper continued.

TAPPER: I'm sure you have! I'm sure you've picked a Bible.

CROCKETT: [slowly starts to see where this is going]

TAPPER: But the law is not that you have to swear on a Christian Bible. That is not the law.

CROCKETT: [the single longest stretch of silence in cable news history]

TAPPER: You—you don't know that?

CROCKETT: [external silence, internal screaming]

TAPPER: Alright, Ted Crockett, everyone.
Roy Moore Spokesman Briefly Dies on Live TV After Learning Politicians Don’t Have to Take the Oath on a Bible

I think this is a tactic the Left now sees as a "winning strategy".

ANYONE they want removed will be accused of all kinds of "sexual" crimes and improprieties.. Sometimes in the public eye, it makes no difference whether you're innocent or guilty. Of the women accusing Roy Moore, all but three were of legal age. Maybe "creepy" behavior, but not illegal.

The others have no clear evidence.....and yet there IS clear evidence that at least one accuser falsely doctored a YearBook to make Roy Moore look guilty when it was false. How many others?

All that counts is the accusation. The Left sees Roy Moore's loss as the current defacto-strategy at this time for eliminating the opposition.

Watch events going forward closely. Too many people are willing or able to do the extra leg work to see beyond the deceptions. They'll ramp this strategy up into overtime now against Trump.

You know, when they counted the votes, they found that approx 1.5 percent of the vote was write ins for someone other than Moore.

Moore lost by around 1.5 percent.

Which Republican was it again that suggested a write in campaign in AL? Oh yeah, it was the GOP leaders in AL.

Retired Marine launches Republican write-in campaign to beat Roy Moore

Write-in campaigns are always a long shot. And in Alabama, Republican establishment leaders, who are desperate to derail Moore, decided against trying to back a third candidate after polling convinced them it would be doomed and potentially hand the race to Jones by splitting GOP votes.

The very thing they feared would happen is exactly what happened. By the way, didn't Republicans pass the word that the write in campaign polled badly and so they should have gone with Moore?

You know, when they counted the votes, they found that approx 1.5 percent of the vote was write ins for someone other than Moore.

Moore lost by around 1.5 percent.

Which Republican was it again that suggested a write in campaign in AL? Oh yeah, it was the GOP leaders in AL.

Retired Marine launches Republican write-in campaign to beat Roy Moore

Write-in campaigns are always a long shot. And in Alabama, Republican establishment leaders, who are desperate to derail Moore, decided against trying to back a third candidate after polling convinced them it would be doomed and potentially hand the race to Jones by splitting GOP votes.

The very thing they feared would happen is exactly what happened. By the way, didn't Republicans pass the word that the write in campaign polled badly and so they should have gone with Moore?
If your contention is that the Mainstream Republican party shafted Roy Moore..then my answer is..Yes...certainly. This was a battle between the Traditional Republicans and the Bannon-alt/right wing of the party. I think we know who won.

iu

New Topics

Forum List

Back