"""Vote Roy Moore Alabama"""

Can anyone good come from Al? From what I've read , the CINO there are gross.
Meet the Senator from Alabama who preceded Jeff Sessions
and voted against Sessions' 1986 appointment by then-president Reagan to federal district court judge -- Howell Heflin, Democratic senator from Alabama, 1979 to 1997:

height.182.no_border.width.320.jpg

from Heflin's March 30, 2005 NYT obit:

WASHINGTON, March 29 - Former Senator Howell Heflin of Alabama, a conservative Democrat who supported civil rights legislation and was sometimes described as the conscience of the Senate, died on Tuesday at a hospital in Sheffield, Ala., near his home in Tuscumbia. He was 83.

(snip)

But in 1986, Mr. Heflin voted against a lawyer from his home state who had been nominated by President Ronald Reagan to be a federal district judge. Several civil rights groups opposed the lawyer, Jeff Sessions, on the ground that he had shown insensitivity to blacks while serving as the United States attorney in Mobile, Ala.

The Judiciary Committee blocked the nomination. Mr. Heflin said he did not know whether Mr. Sessions would be "a fair and impartial judge." But the tables eventually turned. In 1996, Mr. Sessions, a Republican, won the Senate seat being vacated by Mr. Heflin, and he now serves on the Judiciary Committee.

Howell Heflin, Former Alabama Senator, Dies at 83

I wouldn’t let some 40yr old unsubstantiated allegations stop me from voting for a republican over a liberal democrat.

I wouldn’t let some 40yr old unsubstantiated allegations stop me from voting for a republican over a liberal democrat.
Same here. Way too much time has passed for these accusation to move the needle... And the timing makes believing them, nearly impossible. As usual; the left has misjudged the cause, and effect of its campaigning strategy.

Well, if Moore is gonna stay in the race, think this is gonna be his campaign song?

And...............here's the lyrics if you're interested......................

Thank Heaven for Little Girls
Maurice Chevalier
Each time I see a little girl
Of five or six or seven
I can't resist a joyous urge
To smile and say
Thank heaven for little girls
For little girls get
Bigger every day
They grow up in
The most delightful way.
Those little eyes
So helpless and appealing
When they were flashing
Send you crashing
Through the ceiling
Thank heaven for them all
No matter where,
No matter who
Without them
What would little boys do
Thank heaven
Thank heaven
Thank heaven for little girls.

It is a catastrophe for Deep State if guys like Roy Moore will siting in Senate. No True Born-Again Christians, No Bible Believers, only perverts, homo and satanists, than would be fine.

11/9 - 11/20 -- -- 46.8 46.0 Jones +0.8
WBRC-TV/Strategy Research 11/20 - 11/20 3000 LV 2.0 45 47 Moore +2
Gravis 11/14 - 11/15 628 LV 3.5 47 42 Jones +5
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 649 LV 3.5 50 42 Jones +8
Emerson 11/9 - 11/11 600 LV 3.9 45 55 Moore +10
JMC Analytics* 11/9 - 11/11 575 LV 4.1 48 44 Jones +4
Opinion Savvy 11/9 - 11/9 515 LV 4.3 46 46 Tie
RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

Should Moore win, that will be used in every political race in the US as an example of what the GOP represents.

11/9 - 11/20 -- -- 46.8 46.0 Jones +0.8
WBRC-TV/Strategy Research 11/20 - 11/20 3000 LV 2.0 45 47 Moore +2
Gravis 11/14 - 11/15 628 LV 3.5 47 42 Jones +5
FOX News 11/13 - 11/15 649 LV 3.5 50 42 Jones +8
Emerson 11/9 - 11/11 600 LV 3.9 45 55 Moore +10
JMC Analytics* 11/9 - 11/11 575 LV 4.1 48 44 Jones +4
Opinion Savvy 11/9 - 11/9 515 LV 4.3 46 46 Tie
RealClearPolitics - Election 2017 - Alabama Senate Special Election - Moore vs. Jones

Should Moore win, that will be used in every political race in the US as an example of what the GOP represents.
More fascist lies....

Moore's record as a Judge is enough to reject him, groping aside

.Moore was elected to the position of Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Alabama in 2001, but was removed from his position in November 2003 by the Alabama Court of the Judiciary for refusing a federal court's order to remove a marble monument of the Ten Commandments he had installed in the lobby of the Alabama Judicial Building. He then sought the Republicannomination for the governorship of Alabama in 2006 and 2010, but lost in the primaries. Moore was again elected Chief Justice in 2013, but was suspended in May 2016, for directing probate judges to continue to enforce the state's ban on same-sex marriage despite the fact that this had been deemed unconstitutional.

The press is still grappling with their recent inability to destroy anti-establishment candidates on command. They have shot most of their ammo..the establishment has brought in its spoiler RINO..and still he leads. Must be frustrating :)

Alabamians please elect Roy Moore! It'll be a nice way to stick the sanctimonious Senate pukes right in their squinty eyes and checkmate any movement by them to toss you out of their club. Can't very well do that based on unfounded allegations if they're not willing to toss Stuart Smalley for documented proof of his sliminess.

C'mon, guys, give it the old Chicago try...vote early and vote often!!!
I have a daughter and son-in-law in Alabama who are all in on making America great again. So you can bet they will be voting for judge Roy Moore for us US senators!

Forum List

Back