Vote Pelosi 2010

Nancy Pelosi always has been and always will be a joke. She's looking out for her own interests. She has made no serious effort to present the progressive agenda in the House of Representatives. A lot of people are speculating that this could lead to Steny Hoyer becoming Speaker, as I believe should have been the case to begin with.

(I also believe Russ Feingold should have become Senate Majority Leader instead of Harry Reid.)

I agree. Harry Reid, however, might not even win his seat again. He's polling very low.

Poll shows Sen. Harry Reid almost as unpopular in Nevada as Gov. Jim Gibbons | www.rgj.com | Reno Gazette-Journal

The partisan hack raises her head again. How many of Obama's administration picks had to reneg because of tax problems??? What's going on with Bill Richardson and his business deals? Nan, and her husbands government contracts, and conflicts of interest? Only a partisan hack would defend those. Oh yeah, it's you maggie...a typical partisan hack.

To say nothing of the fact that she thought Pelosi, when running for Congress in 2010, should choose a running mate....?????????

Guess she slept through her constitutional studies coursework...

Oh har har har. Guess you missed my humble apology (see #8) for misinterpreting your clever hypothesis.

You attempted to excuse ignorance.

While understandable, it is hardly commendable...

THIS AMAZING POLITICIAN MUST BE ALLOWED TO BRING DIGNITY AND EXPERIENCE BACK TO WASHINGTON DC!!!!

PELOSI 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AN AMAZINGLY INTELLIGENT AND TALENTED LADY!!!!! :clap2:

YouTube - Nancy Pelosi Gets Flustered

I still remember her saying that there is a "Culture of Corruption" with the republicans.
It has taken on a whole new ring to it these days. :lol:

I can describe the Republican corruption. Can you define how the Democrats have "corrupted"?? So far, they have not. Pelosi's acts can't be described as "corrupt" no matter how distasteful.

of course you can't...........

I can describe the Republican corruption. Can you define how the Democrats have "corrupted"?? So far, they have not. Pelosi's acts can't be described as "corrupt" no matter how distasteful.

The partisan hack raises her head again. How many of Obama's administration picks had to reneg because of tax problems??? What's going on with Bill Richardson and his business deals? Nan, and her husbands government contracts, and conflicts of interest? Only a partisan hack would defend those. Oh yeah, it's you maggie...a typical partisan hack.

Well why don't you start a new thread on political corruption since you want to discuss ALL OF IT. I was under the impression this one was devoted to Nancy Pelosi.

I'm no more a political "hack" than you are, sir. That tag always amuses me, since it's got to be the most hypocritical allegation bandied about on this website.

Maggie, you are the hypocrite. I have hammered the republican party, over and over. You are the partisan hack that just keeps going and going with your democratic talking points. You are so in the tank with your messiah, it's really scary. He could lead you over a cliff, and you would go willingly. So just be "amused" with partisan hack....but it fits you to the "T" :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back