Vote Pelosi 2010

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
THIS AMAZING POLITICIAN MUST BE ALLOWED TO BRING DIGNITY AND EXPERIENCE BACK TO WASHINGTON DC!!!!

PELOSI 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AN AMAZINGLY INTELLIGENT AND TALENTED LADY!!!!! :clap2:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxE33lfTi_Y&feature=related[/ame]

(CBS) If the Democrats win a majority of seats in the House of Representatives on Nov. 7, the next Speaker of the House will almost certainly be Nancy Pelosi. She would be the first woman Speaker and second in the line of succession - just two heartbeats away from the presidency.

The 66-year-old congresswoman from San Francisco has represented one of the most liberal districts in the country for nearly 20 years. Since she was elected Democratic leader of the house four years ago, she has been happy to push other members of Congress to the microphones to speak for the party. But now she says – her time has come.

More front and center lately, she has been the point person, for instance, in the party’s attacks about the page scandal. As correspondent Lesley Stahl reports, she keeps promising that if she becomes Speaker, she would bring civility back to Washington: just not now.
Nancy Pelosi: Two Heartbeats Away - CBS News

Twitter / pastorburton: Nancy Pelosi (2006) said, ...

THIS AMAZING POLITICIAN MUST BE ALLOWED TO BRING DIGNITY AND EXPERIENCE BACK TO WASHINGTON DC!!!!

YouTube - Nancy Pelosi Gets Flustered

I still remember her saying that there is a "Culture of Corruption" with the republicans.
It has taken on a whole new ring to it these days. :lol:

I can describe the Republican corruption. Can you define how the Democrats have "corrupted"?? So far, they have not. Pelosi's acts can't be described as "corrupt" no matter how distasteful.

Yes, perhaps she will choose Tom DeLay as her running mate. :eusa_whistle:

I was not aware a candidate for Congress had a running mate.

Do you live in America or some other country?

Just wondering....

Oh pardon me all to hell. I saw PELOSI 2010, thinking your brain fart referred to the presidency. Bring on the wet noodles. :tongue:

(CBS) If the Democrats win a majority of seats in the House of Representatives on Nov. 7, the next Speaker of the House will almost certainly be Nancy Pelosi. She would be the first woman Speaker and second in the line of succession - just two heartbeats away from the presidency.

The 66-year-old congresswoman from San Francisco has represented one of the most liberal districts in the country for nearly 20 years. Since she was elected Democratic leader of the house four years ago, she has been happy to push other members of Congress to the microphones to speak for the party. But now she says – her time has come.

More front and center lately, she has been the point person, for instance, in the party’s attacks about the page scandal. As correspondent Lesley Stahl reports, she keeps promising that if she becomes Speaker, she would bring civility back to Washington: just not now.

Psst...she already IS Speaker of the House. It's a position the other Democratic House members vote upon (as to Republicans when they are in the majority). She must be reelected to that position by that same body in the next session, and there is no guarantee she will get it again.

Psst...she already IS Speaker of the House. It's a position the other Democratic House members vote upon (as to Republicans when they are in the majority). She must be reelected to that position by that same body in the next session, and there is no guarantee she will get it again.

Tell me what the Dem's, particularly Pelosi, have done that have been soooooooooo good that "we don't need God" 'cause we have them? What civility has she brought back to Washington? In fact, did she, or did she (and most of the rest of the Dems elected in '06) not buckle when the big, bad President threatened to find his veto pen?

If she FAILED in the last 2 years, to bring civility and decency back to Washington, 'cause she didn't have the guts to stand up for what she believe in, why the fuck should I listen to/believe her now? Oh wait.... She discovered she has balls? 'Cause NOW there's a Democrat sitting in the Oval Office? Oooohhhhh...... How nice.......

Last edited:

I still remember her saying that there is a "Culture of Corruption" with the republicans.

I can describe the Republican corruption. Can you define how the Democrats have "corrupted"?? So far, they have not. Pelosi's acts can't be described as "corrupt" no matter how distasteful.

The partisan hack raises her head again. How many of Obama's administration picks had to reneg because of tax problems??? What's going on with Bill Richardson and his business deals? Nan, and her husbands government contracts, and conflicts of interest? Only a partisan hack would defend those. Oh yeah, it's you maggie...a typical partisan hack.

The partisan hack raises her head again. How many of Obama's administration picks had to reneg because of tax problems??? What's going on with Bill Richardson and his business deals? Nan, and her husbands government contracts, and conflicts of interest? Only a partisan hack would defend those. Oh yeah, it's you maggie...a typical partisan hack.

To say nothing of the fact that she thought Pelosi, when running for Congress in 2010, should choose a running mate....?????????

Guess she slept through her constitutional studies coursework...

she's the speaker alrighty,, speak and speaks and speaks and squeaks! wowser!! :lol::lol::lol:

What's the big deal about the President of the United States being the 1st black man--when no one mentioned that we have the first woman speaker of the house that is mentally retarded?

Nancy Pelosi always has been and always will be a joke. She's looking out for her own interests. She has made no serious effort to present the progressive agenda in the House of Representatives. A lot of people are speculating that this could lead to Steny Hoyer becoming Speaker, as I believe should have been the case to begin with.

(I also believe Russ Feingold should have become Senate Majority Leader instead of Harry Reid.)

Nancy Pelosi always has been and always will be a joke. She's looking out for her own interests. She has made no serious effort to present the progressive agenda in the House of Representatives. A lot of people are speculating that this could lead to Steny Hoyer becoming Speaker, as I believe should have been the case to begin with.

(I also believe Russ Feingold should have become Senate Majority Leader instead of Harry Reid.)

Speaking of Feingold, he doesn't appear to be pulling any punches with regard to Obama's performace thus far.

Senator Russ Feingold on Obama’s Escalation of the War in Afghanistan, Torture, State Secrets and Single-Payer Health Care
President Obama’s first 100 days in office was the subject of much scrutiny last week. Pundits offered analysis, criticisms and even grades on the President’s record so far on a range of issues such as the economy, the environment and healthcare reform. But what about other issues like torture, wiretapping, his use of the State Secrets Act, and his plans for the withdrawal from Iraq and the escalation of the war in Afghanistan? We speak to Senator Russ Feingold (D-Wisc.). [includes rush transcript]

Senator Russ Feingold on Obama's Escalation of the War in Afghanistan, Torture, State Secrets and Single-Payer Health Care

Tell me what the Dem's, particularly Pelosi, have done that have been soooooooooo good that "we don't need God" 'cause we have them? What civility has she brought back to Washington? In fact, did she, or did she (and most of the rest of the Dems elected in '06) not buckle when the big, bad President threatened to find his veto pen?

If she FAILED in the last 2 years, to bring civility and decency back to Washington, 'cause she didn't have the guts to stand up for what she believe in, why the fuck should I listen to/believe her now? Oh wait.... She discovered she has balls? 'Cause NOW there's a Democrat sitting in the Oval Office? Oooohhhhh...... How nice.......

In case you missed it somewhere along the line, I'm not a huge fan of Nancy Pelosi. I'd like to see her voted out of her position. And I felt that way long before this CIA thing arose.

Well why don't you start a new thread on political corruption since you want to discuss ALL OF IT. I was under the impression this one was devoted to Nancy Pelosi.

I'm no more a political "hack" than you are, sir. That tag always amuses me, since it's got to be the most hypocritical allegation bandied about on this website.

To say nothing of the fact that she thought Pelosi, when running for Congress in 2010, should choose a running mate....?????????

Guess she slept through her constitutional studies coursework...

Oh har har har. Guess you missed my humble apology (see #8) for misinterpreting your clever hypothesis.

Forum List

Back