"Vote Newt, annoy a liberal"-Sarah Palin.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPhh7mch5zo]HBO Films: Game Change Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

sarah-angry.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1rj4E6fRgc]Sarah Palin On Julianne Moore Playing Her In HBO Movie - YouTube[/ame]

532.gif
528.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Lpms8Mgwc]HBO Films: Game Change Tease - YouTube[/ame]​

Here's Palin's official endorsement of Newt.......

"You gotta rage against the machine, at this point in order to defend our republic and save what is good and secure and prosperous about our nation, we need somebody who is engaged in sudden and relentless reform and isn’t afraid to shake it up. Shake up that establishment.

So, if for no other reason to rage against the machine vote for Newt, annoy a liberal. Vote Newt. Keep this vetting process going, keep the debate going."

Breitbart.tv » Sarah: ‘Annoy A Liberal. Vote Newt’

So........everyone should vote for Newt just to annoy the liberals?

Palin is getting dumber every day.
.....But, Snooki FINALLY made the "small screen"!!!!!

"Current and former aides to Sarah Palin lashed out Wednesday at HBO's "Game Change," describing the upcoming film's depictions of her on the 2008 campaign trail as "sick" and inaccurate.

None of the aides said they have yet seen the movie, which debuts March 10, and some said they had asked for an opportunity to screen the film but had been denied.
532.gif

Trailers for the film, which is based on the bestselling book chronicling the 2008 presidential race, have been released, however, and some snippets appear to cast Palin in an unfavorable light. As portrayed by Julianne Moore, Palin is seen complaining about how she's being handled by political advisers and mumbling about missing her baby, who was born in April 2008. In one snippet, campaign strategist Steve Schmidt, portrayed by Woody Harrelson, describes her as being on the verge of a nervous breakdown."

:party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

mccainapcharlieneibergall_crop.jpg

Snooki Makes The "Bigs"
BUMP!!

Here's Palin's official endorsement of Newt.......

"You gotta rage against the machine, at this point in order to defend our republic and save what is good and secure and prosperous about our nation, we need somebody who is engaged in sudden and relentless reform and isn’t afraid to shake it up. Shake up that establishment.

So, if for no other reason to rage against the machine vote for Newt, annoy a liberal. Vote Newt. Keep this vetting process going, keep the debate going."

Breitbart.tv » Sarah: ‘Annoy A Liberal. Vote Newt’

So........everyone should vote for Newt just to annoy the liberals?

Palin is getting dumber every day.

Who?

I am not going to vote for someone just to annoy someone else. What would be the point of that?

And Newt is not someone I particularly trust, so I dont think Ill be voting for him unless I have a good reason to.

Who cares what Palin thinks? She is a non-entity.

Don't worry, leftists. Your Messiah will get re-elected. Why do I believe that? Because I've learned to NEVER underestimate the STUPIDITY of the average American voter.

He didn't have any accomplishments when he was elected, didn't matter to dems.

He still doesn't have any accomplishments now.....
..At least, that's what....

.....Right?

handjob.gif
Read a book, annoy Palinites.

In 2008 did he run on accomplishments or as the Hope and Change guy who's different than Bush?

And yes if in your mind anything he's done during his presidency is an accomplishment, as a fiscal conservative, I would disagree.

and he probably wouldn't have won if a) mccain had run on the same platforms he did in 2000 and b) picked the tweeting twit to run with.

funny how that works.

fiscal conservative who voted for shrub??? and who thinks we should bomb bomb bomb iran?

really?

Well good to see you didn't argue my point that Obama didn't run on accomplishments, at least you get that aspect.

I dunno who shrub is, and I have never and would never vote for a warmonger. Good examples of warmongers include Bush and Obama.

shrub is baby bush.

in 2008, i thought obama should have been hillary's VP. In 2000, I would have voted for McCain had he not been push-polled out of the race. Then he changed every one of his positions to pander to the radical right and picked the tweeting twit as his running mate. Couldn't vote for him once his first 'presidential level' decision was so awful and his behavior during the financial meltdown so ineffectual.... suspending his campaign but not really???

i don't see obama as a warmonger. the world's just pretty messed up right now, much of it as a direct result of the destabilization of the mid east by the prior admin's actions.

I thought the way to annoy a liberal was to take personal responsibility? Besides, a vote for Newt is a wasted vote.

February 24, 2012

Snooki Goes Bonkers

article-2105733-11E55E39000005DC-161_634x417.jpg

"Fed up with mounting legal bills and rattled by intense scrutiny of her family and work, Sarah Palin was ready to step down as Alaska's governor months before she left office in July 2009, the emails reveal.

She told her husband in April, 'I can't take it anymore' and complained to spokeswoman Sharon Leighow and aide Kris Perry in March that she had been the target of 'many frivolous suits and charges since the DAY I became VP candidate.' 'I can't afford this job,' she wrote.

Palin flirted with a presidential run last year, but told supporters she instead was dedicating herself to 'God, family and country.'"

249.gif

I am not going to vote for someone just to annoy someone else. What would be the point of that?

And Newt is not someone I particularly trust, so I dont think Ill be voting for him unless I have a good reason to.

See my sig line...

February 24, 2012

Snooki Goes Bonkers

"Fed up with mounting legal bills and rattled by intense scrutiny of her family and work, Sarah Palin was ready to step down as Alaska's governor months before she left office in July 2009, the emails reveal.

She told her husband in April, 'I can't take it anymore' and complained to spokeswoman Sharon Leighow and aide Kris Perry in March that she had been the target of 'many frivolous suits and charges since the DAY I became VP candidate.' 'I can't afford this job,' she wrote.

Palin flirted with a presidential run last year, but told supporters she instead was dedicating herself to 'God, family and country.'"

249.gif

Yeah........sure...........she's dedicating her life to "God, family and country", yet she's hoping for a brokered convention so that she can pretend to be in the running for the presidency again.

February 24, 2012

Snooki Goes Bonkers

249.gif

Yeah........sure...........she's dedicating her life to "God, family and country", yet she's hoping for a brokered convention so that she can pretend to be in the running for the presidency again.

I don't think that's much of a possibility.....after HBO is finished with her.

543.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4GG2xfFyFk]HBO's 'Game Change' Preview - YouTube[/ame]​

"In Game Change, Palin is depicted as an ambitious and talented politician who is loyal to her family but shockingly uninformed about global affairs. She is credited with delivering an electrifying speech at the Republican National Convention even though her teleprompter broke down halfway through it. By the half-way mark of the movie, though, the filmmakers begin to portray Palin as unprepared for higher office. Some, no doubt, will accuse HBO of making her look like a naive dolt.

In one scene, for example, Palin is seen feverishly jotting down notes about basic historical facts, like who the Nazis were in World War II. Asked if she wants to take a break from her history lesson, Palin, played by Julianne Moore, says:

“No way. This is friggin awesome.”​

Last edited:

543.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4GG2xfFyFk]HBO's 'Game Change' Preview - YouTube[/ame]​

I'm looking forward to seeing that program.

After this has shown? You're right.........she's gonna no longer have any kind of good publicity.

543.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing that program.

After this has shown? You're right.........she's gonna no longer have any kind of good publicity.

.....And, maybe THAT was "God's Plan";

God.gif

NO MORE BUBBLEHEADS!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqn12Y8RCSg]Sarah Palin on 60 Minutes Watch This Important Revelation About The 08 Campaign - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
yes, we should vote for people to piss off the other party. let's just forget about our debt and our wars and the money we give other countries. what's really important is party over country. bravo.

yes, we should vote for people to piss off the other party. let's just forget about our debt and our wars and the money we give other countries. what's really important is party over country. bravo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKKKgua7wQk]SARAH PALIN BOOK SIGNING - Interviews with Supporters - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back