"Vote Newt, annoy a liberal"-Sarah Palin.....

Who cares what Palin thinks? She is a non-entity.

Don't worry, leftists. Your Messiah will get re-elected. Why do I believe that? Because I've learned to NEVER underestimate the STUPIDITY of the average American voter.

Why is it that the only people here who call our President "Messiah" are Righties?

I've always wondered that myself. They think that by them constantly saying it they can get us to believe that it was us who have been saying it all along.

How stupid can they get?

rhetorical question?

Don't worry, leftists. Your Messiah will get re-elected. Why do I believe that? Because I've learned to NEVER underestimate the STUPIDITY of the average American voter.

Why is it that the only people here who call our President "Messiah" are Righties?

Because That is how right wing-nuts see their politicians. The others tend to think it is an insult to the left, but it is more or a reverse joke.

Kind of like Dick Gregory definition of the N-word. A little thought would reveal that Gregory just insulted every African American that agrees or repeats his comments!

Here's Palin's official endorsement of Newt.......

"You gotta rage against the machine, at this point in order to defend our republic and save what is good and secure and prosperous about our nation, we need somebody who is engaged in sudden and relentless reform and isn’t afraid to shake it up. Shake up that establishment.

So, if for no other reason to rage against the machine vote for Newt, annoy a liberal. Vote Newt. Keep this vetting process going, keep the debate going."

Breitbart.tv » Sarah: ‘Annoy A Liberal. Vote Newt’

So........everyone should vote for Newt just to annoy the liberals?

Palin is getting dumber every day.

As a liberal, I hope they do nominate Newt. Honestly. He would not only guarantee a win for Obama but when he destroys Newt, perhaps we can all laugh at Palin together.

> a few Repubs think that if Newt is at the top of the ticket (Primary nominee) they'll not only lose to Obvama but also lose members in the House too :) :clap2:

He didn't have any accomplishments when he was elected, didn't matter to dems.

He still doesn't have any accomplishments now, won't matter to dems.

Those who voted for him in 2008 when he won in a landslide didn't care about accomplishments so I dunno why everyone thinks all of a sudden now they'll care about those things. Sadly I agree, he'll win easily again.

You mean no accomplishments that you care for .

"You gotta rage against the machine, at this point in order to defend our republic and save what is good and secure and prosperous about our nation, we need somebody who is engaged in sudden and relentless reform and isn’t afraid to shake it up. Shake up that establishment.

So, if for no other reason to rage against the machine vote for Newt, annoy a liberal. Vote Newt. Keep this vetting process going, keep the debate going."

It's a variation on Operation Chaos. And that one worked out well for the Republicans, didn't it?

The game is bigger than you. I thought you would notice.

The world knows what an asshole you have as a president dearheart. What a fool you have as a leader.

Those who voted for him in 2008 when he won in a landslide didn't care about accomplishments so I dunno why everyone thinks all of a sudden now they'll care about those things. Sadly I agree, he'll win easily again.

In 2008 did he run on accomplishments or as the Hope and Change guy who's different than Bush?

And yes if in your mind anything he's done during his presidency is an accomplishment, as a fiscal conservative, I would disagree.

She has quite a strategic mind, no?

In 2008 did he run on accomplishments or as the Hope and Change guy who's different than Bush?

And yes if in your mind anything he's done during his presidency is an accomplishment, as a fiscal conservative, I would disagree.

and he probably wouldn't have won if a) mccain had run on the same platforms he did in 2000 and b) picked the tweeting twit to run with.

funny how that works.

fiscal conservative who voted for shrub??? and who thinks we should bomb bomb bomb iran?

really?

96886_600.jpg

Yeah, that's the attitude that'll get you votes! :eusa_eh:

Sounds fun. Annoying a stupid liberal ought to be a national pass time.

It's a variation on Operation Chaos. And that one worked out well for the Republicans, didn't it?

The game is bigger than you. I thought you would notice.

The world knows what an asshole you have as a president dearheart. What a fool you have as a leader.
Ya' ever wonder what the World thinks, about Teabaggers supporting troubled-people???? :eusa_eh:

"When a campaign aide gingerly asked Todd whether Sarah should consider taking psychiatric medication to control her moods, Todd responded that she “just needed to run and work out more.” Her anger kept boiling over, however, and eventually the fits of rage came every day. Then, just as suddenly, her temper would be gone. Palin would apologize and promise to be nicer. Within hours, she would be screaming again."

"Dot Crews calls Newt "a frenetic psyche." Frank Gregorsky, who began working for Newt in 1978 while still in college and served as his chief of staff in the early 80s, says, "All of his colleagues have had the rug pulled out from under them enough to know that Newt's a bright bulb with no dimmer switch. It's either on or off...either pitch-black or you're blinded by the light...He can't modulate or nuance or taper."

The legacy of manic-depression stemming from his mother, Kit Gingrich, may be relevant here, given the fact that the condition is an inherited one in about 80 percent of cases. After Kit acknowledged that she is manic-depressive, I asked whether Newt had been tested psychologically. She responded, "Smart kids don't need it...They get mad and they get glad."

Yeah, that's the attitude that'll get you votes! :eusa_eh:

Is TruthSeeker56 running?

No?

Oh. Ok. So which one of you two is an idiot?

Yea.

You.

and he probably wouldn't have won if a) mccain had run on the same platforms he did in 2000 and b) picked the tweeting twit to run with.

funny how that works.

fiscal conservative who voted for shrub??? and who thinks we should bomb bomb bomb iran?

really?

Well good to see you didn't argue my point that Obama didn't run on accomplishments, at least you get that aspect.

I dunno who shrub is, and I have never and would never vote for a warmonger. Good examples of warmongers include Bush and Obama.

funny how that works.

really?

On the bright side, McCain was aware of how many states make up this union.

See, that whole 'bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb Iran' thing was a joke. Obama saying 57 states was a misspeak. When you represent one as a legitimate comment, then it is fair game to claim the other was not a misspeak.

Apply equal standards, mo chara.

.....But, Snooki FINALLY made the "small screen"!!!!!

"Current and former aides to Sarah Palin lashed out Wednesday at HBO's "Game Change," describing the upcoming film's depictions of her on the 2008 campaign trail as "sick" and inaccurate.

None of the aides said they have yet seen the movie, which debuts March 10, and some said they had asked for an opportunity to screen the film but had been denied.
532.gif

Trailers for the film, which is based on the bestselling book chronicling the 2008 presidential race, have been released, however, and some snippets appear to cast Palin in an unfavorable light. As portrayed by Julianne Moore, Palin is seen complaining about how she's being handled by political advisers and mumbling about missing her baby, who was born in April 2008. In one snippet, campaign strategist Steve Schmidt, portrayed by Woody Harrelson, describes her as being on the verge of a nervous breakdown."

:party:

:woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo: . :woohoo:

mccainapcharlieneibergall_crop.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back