"Vote Newt, annoy a liberal"-Sarah Palin.....

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Here's Palin's official endorsement of Newt.......

"You gotta rage against the machine, at this point in order to defend our republic and save what is good and secure and prosperous about our nation, we need somebody who is engaged in sudden and relentless reform and isn’t afraid to shake it up. Shake up that establishment.

So, if for no other reason to rage against the machine vote for Newt, annoy a liberal. Vote Newt. Keep this vetting process going, keep the debate going."

Breitbart.tv » Sarah: ‘Annoy A Liberal. Vote Newt’

So........everyone should vote for Newt just to annoy the liberals?

Palin is getting dumber every day.

"You gotta rage against the machine, at this point in order to defend our republic and save what is good and secure and prosperous about our nation, we need somebody who is engaged in sudden and relentless reform and isn’t afraid to shake it up. Shake up that establishment.

So, if for no other reason to rage against the machine vote for Newt, annoy a liberal. Vote Newt. Keep this vetting process going, keep the debate going."

It's a variation on Operation Chaos. And that one worked out well for the Republicans, didn't it?

Wonder how many Palin lovers are going to defend her on this?

And.......it's not from a leftist site, it's from Breitbart tv.

Who cares what Palin thinks? She is a non-entity.

Don't worry, leftists. Your Messiah will get re-elected. Why do I believe that? Because I've learned to NEVER underestimate the STUPIDITY of the average American voter.

Her comments, if you listen to the WHOLE clip, are saying that we should not let Mittens steamroll his way to the nomination without a thorough vetting process. In that sense I agree with her.

She has yet to make an official endorsement of ANY candidate, and if she did I don't think I'd listen to her, anyway.

The Dems would LOVE to have Gingrich win the nomination.

Clueless. This is what happens when people allow themselves to become wrapped in a little ideological cocoon. They only have one eye open, from the left or the right. And when you go through life with just one eye open, you're half blind.

Wow.

Sheeit, if you look at this board that is the rational behind a lot of their decisions.

Don't worry, leftists. Your Messiah will get re-elected. Why do I believe that? Because I've learned to NEVER underestimate the STUPIDITY of the average American voter.

He didn't have any accomplishments when he was elected, didn't matter to dems.

He still doesn't have any accomplishments now, won't matter to dems.

Those who voted for him in 2008 when he won in a landslide didn't care about accomplishments so I dunno why everyone thinks all of a sudden now they'll care about those things. Sadly I agree, he'll win easily again.

Meow loudly on the street, annoy pedestrians! Throw tomatoes at passing cars, annoy roadside farm vendors!

Actually......she's not (exactly) surprising.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TieJp2ZcQao&feature=related]Sarah Palin's Followers Display Their Racist Ignorance & Hatred of Obama - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeMsxqJIePg&feature=related]SHARON OSBORNE says "SARAH PALIN IS AN IDIOT" - YouTube[/ame]​

As a liberal, I hope they do nominate Newt. Honestly. He would not only guarantee a win for Obama but when he destroys Newt, perhaps we can all laugh at Palin together.

He still doesn't have any accomplishments now.....
..At least, that's what....

.....Right?

handjob.gif

Last edited:
Her comments, if you listen to the WHOLE clip, are saying that we should not let Mittens steamroll his way to the nomination without a thorough vetting process. In that sense I agree with her.

She has yet to make an official endorsement of ANY candidate, and if she did I don't think I'd listen to her, anyway.

Considering that, Who vetted Sarah Palin? Why should anyone listen to her?

By the way, is choosing the next President really about annoying the other side, or electing the best man(or woman) to lead our nation?

i think she's acting perfectly in character... dumb as a post

Why is it that the only people here who call our President "Messiah" are Righties?

I've always wondered that myself. They think that by them constantly saying it they can get us to believe that it was us who have been saying it all along.

How stupid can they get?

He still doesn't have any accomplishments now, won't matter to dems.

saying he "has no accomplishments" is a lie. he has far more accomplishments than shrub did when you voted for him twice.

and if mccain didn't want to lose, maybe he shouldn't have picked a moron as his running mate. *shrug*

Last edited:

Forum List

Back