Vote Fraud

So long as your party wins?

Absolutely hilarious, not only don't you know the difference between Pakistan and Palestine , you do not understand how the process works for picking who will run for President.

Here let me help you dumb shit. Democrats vote for democrats and republicans vote for Republicans. In some States Independents get to pick which primary to vote in.

What happens in the Republican primary has NOTHING to do with what happens in the Democratic Primary.

Absolutely hilarious, not only don't you know the difference between Pakistan and Palestine , you do not understand how the process works for picking who will run for President.

Here let me help you dumb shit. Democrats vote for democrats and republicans vote for Republicans. In some States Independents get to pick which primary to vote in.

What happens in the Republican primary has NOTHING to do with what happens in the Democratic Primary.

Some states are also full OPEN, in which case anyone can vote for any party.

I may be wrong, but I believe SC is one of those.

Some states are also full OPEN, in which case anyone can vote for any party.

I may be wrong, but I believe SC is one of those.

And that has what to do with the title and purpose of this thread? Further unless South Carolina lets you vote in BOTH party primaries you still only get to vote for one party. Which has no effect on the OTHER party.

These Primaries are separate. Two entirely separate election processes. Mcain getting selected by republicans has NO effect on Clinton getting selected by democrats.

No go back and read the post made by Taomon.

And that has what to do with the title and purpose of this thread? Further unless South Carolina lets you vote in BOTH party primaries you still only get to vote for one party. Which has no effect on the OTHER party.

Jesus christ RGS, you're a miserable guy man, let me tell you.

All I was doing was touching on this:

RetiredGySgt said:

From how you explained that, you described closed primaries, and semi-open primaries. All I did was point out the other type. Please excuse me for joining in for a quick comment. Had nothing to do with the context of the whole thread. Happens all the time on internet message boards. Chill out and pop a xanax or something.

Bev Harris: New Hampshire Recount a "Criminal Enterprise"
Vote fraud expert convinced chain of custody is corrupt

Prison Planet | January 28, 2008
Paul Joseph Watson

Fresh from her confrontations in New Hampshire during which public officials were grilled about slapdash chain of custody and ballot box tampering issues, Bev Harris is now convinced that a "criminal enterprise" is running the primary recount.

Harris was fundamental in the vetting and production of the HBO special Hacking Democracy , and has contributed towards bringing charges against vote fraudsters who cheated in Ohio in 2004.

Harris traveled to New Hampshire personally to discover for herself the disgraceful lapses in chain of custody for the memory cards and ballot boxes used in the recent primary.

Harris is featured in the video below (uploaded today) asking public officials about slits in ballot boxes as they bizarrely deny that the slits are big enough to allow tampering, amongst a myriad of other disturbing questions about chain of custody.

"What they're doing here is a criminal enterprise," Harris told the Alex Jones Show today, "It has all the earmarks of it."

http://infowars.com/articles/ps/vote_fraud_nh_08_recount_criminal_enterprise.htm

No-No-No,,,That is not how the process works! THat is what you have been programmed to think and what they want you to believe.
The real way it works is the Builderbergs and the Illuminati decide who they want as their puppet to pull their strings for them, then they secretly fund that person and provide funding to the main stream media to promote their candidate. Done the same way as the old card trick...Out of the 21 cards on the table, I already know which one is your card. All I am going to do is carefully trick you into picking the card I already know is yours.

Forum List

Back