Vote Fraud in Minnesota; 2800 dead people voted. Wonder for whom?

Feb 28, 2009
A review of Minnesota's statewide database of registered voters revealed at least 2,812 deceased individuals voted in last November's general election, according to a new report by the "traditional values" advocacy group Minnesota Majority.

After obtaining the list of voters who participated in November's election, the group hired an independent firm who specializes in "death suppression" for direct mailing lists to review the data. The process, which involved matching names and addresses to state death records, bore troubling results.

According to Minnesota statute 201.13, the commissioner of health is to report monthly the name, address, date of birth, and county of residence of voting-age deceased residents to the secretary of state.

Presumably the commissioner of health would not issue incomplete reports (read: no motive), the blame then falls elsewhere - namely, at the feet of Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, whose partisan leanings and curious alliance with vote fraud-magnet ACORN are becoming more salient by the day.
That's lots of dead folks on the voting rolls.... Wonder who they voted for?

The Skepticians » Blog Archive » Minnesota Vote Fraud: 2,812 Dead Voters

Last edited:
It was aZombie jamboree!
Took place in a New York cemetery
Zombies from all parts of the Island
Some of them was a great Calypsonians
Although the season was Carnival
We get together in bacchanal
And they singing
Back to back, belly to belly
I don't give a damn, I done dead already
Oho back to back, belly to belly
At the Zombie Jamboree

• Banned
Everyone knows the dead vote republican.
Yeah, I'm SO sure this guy would allow that. From the OP: Minnesota Secretary of State Mark Ritchie, whose partisan leanings and curious alliance with vote fraud-magnet ACORN are becoming more salient by the day.

The drones here assure me we would be disenfranchising legal voters, probably lots of women, minorities, and Hispancis, if we required them to prove they were alive before they could vote.

• Banned
The drones here assure me we would be disenfranchising legal voters, probably lots of women, minorities, and Hispancis, if we required them to stop voting once they were dead.
While at the same time, making sure overseas service member votes never get counted....

waaaahhh

waaaahhhh

waaaaaaahhhhh

The sound of republicans crying. It's been known to raise the dead.

That's lots of dead folks on the voting rolls.... Wonder who they voted for?

The Skepticians » Blog Archive » Minnesota Vote Fraud: 2,812 Dead Voters
This guy?

3486478282_4c391347b1_o.jpg

No, they haven't proved squat. In fact, they only claimed to have actually confirmed that 5 of these people are dead. And those 5? Precinct sign in rosters have been confirmed and guess what? They didn't sign in to vote.

http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/minnesota_vote_fraud/2009/06/03/221288.html

Secretary of State Mark Ritchie's office presented precinct sign-in rosters on Wednesday that appear to support the view that no one voted on behalf of the five deceased individuals.

While the voter records indicate deceased individuals voted, the Ritchie's office states this was actually the fault of data-entry errors by county election officials.

Last edited:
Nothing proved? but allegations of dead people voting? enough of a reason not to seat any Senator til the vote is accurate,,

Nothing proved? but allegations of dead people voting? enough of a reason not to seat any Senator til the vote is accurate,,

Proven allegations?

That's a definite maybe.

Which ever one gets seated, you can bet the vote won't be accurate. One side or the other will cry foul.

Proven allegations?

That's a definite maybe.

Which ever one gets seated, you can bet the vote won't be accurate. One side or the other will cry foul.

allegations should be checked out til they are proven false,, you gotta admit,, this has been some mysterious doings up there in la la land.. I smell a demorat.

Proven allegations?

That's a definite maybe.

allegations should be checked out til they are proven false,, you gotta admit,, this has been some mysterious doings up there in la la land.. I smell a demorat.

No more mysterious than close elections past.

Allegations are just that. Allegations. The burden of proof is the standard, not the burden of disproof.

Proven allegations?

That's a definite maybe.

No more mysterious than close elections past.

Allegations are just that. Allegations. The burden of proof is the standard, not the burden of disproof.

well,, we can see you are fine with voter fraud long as your side is winning.. Who'd a thunk it.. Kerry on.. it was a test pattern you see..:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back