vote fraud already being committed in Ohio

8 million votes is NOT impossible. You have over 40 million immigrants in the US, about 30 million of which are here illegally, NONE of whom can legally vote.

Our voting registration requires NO PROOF of eligibility, therefore no one can get caught for registering or voting fraudulently.

Get 20% of those people to cast a vote, you have 8 million votes.

It's just so simple! To the simple minded that is, I should have qualified my statement with the conclusion that tampering on that scale glaringly obvious and provable through recount. What is the scale of the "problem" that is provable rather than just being a product of your phantom fears.

Look, it IS that simple, and if you believe it's not then PLEASE tell me SPECIFICALLY what I've said that you find so preposterous.

Recounts can't prove or disprove a thing if the voter is fraudulently REGISTERED.

There is NO METHOD of verifying eligibility at registration when the prospective voter only needs a utility bill in his/her name.

Or are you trying to assert that you can't get electricity unless you're a citizen?

I am telling you straight out that such things are impossible on a large scale when voter rolls are regularly purged as they are, a few may slip through the cracks but not enough to matter to the outcome and then there is no evidence that it is all democrats as some are fond of asserting. There is no evidence of the massive conspiracy to cheat Obama into office, none, can't say that about the vote counters and the machines that have no paper trail. If republicans are so terribly worried about the integrity of our elections then it is time they look at the whole problem.

Busloads of non-English speaking immigrants

Lots of people feel more comfortable speaking their native languages. That is not suspicious. Nor is it suspicious that people come to the polls in groups. That's actually fairly common.

being directed on who to vote

You can't even begin to substantiate that claim without knowing what was being said in the foreign language.

for while not having to provide ONE IOTA of proof that they're even ELIGIBLE to vote.

Well, there's the whole thing of having to REGISTER to vote. What makes you suspect these people, as opposed to any Tom, Dick, or Harry that walks up to the polling center, are ineligible for some reason? Oh that's right.....partisan bullshit.

It's just so simple! To the simple minded that is, I should have qualified my statement with the conclusion that tampering on that scale glaringly obvious and provable through recount. What is the scale of the "problem" that is provable rather than just being a product of your phantom fears.

Look, it IS that simple, and if you believe it's not then PLEASE tell me SPECIFICALLY what I've said that you find so preposterous.

Recounts can't prove or disprove a thing if the voter is fraudulently REGISTERED.

There is NO METHOD of verifying eligibility at registration when the prospective voter only needs a utility bill in his/her name.

Or are you trying to assert that you can't get electricity unless you're a citizen?

I am telling you straight out that such things are impossible on a large scale when voter rolls are regularly purged as they are, a few may slip through the cracks but not enough to matter to the outcome and then there is no evidence that it is all democrats as some are fond of asserting. There is no evidence of the massive conspiracy to cheat Obama into office, none, can't say that about the vote counters and the machines that have no paper trail. If republicans are so terribly worried about the integrity of our elections then it is time they look at the whole problem.

Please, every time anyone tries to purge voter rolls there is a massive outcry from the Democrats about voter suppression. Colorado asked 4,000 people to verify their citizenship and they were excoriated for it, even though their results showed that over 10% of those voters were ILLEGAL.

I'm guessing the numbers are similar for many, if not most of the other swing states.

10% fraud is far more than enough to swing an election.

And just for the record I've been against Diebold and friends since they first came out.

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Two volunteer poll workers at an Ohio voting station told Human Events that they observed van loads of Ohio residents born in Somalia — the state is home to the second-largest Somali population in the United States — being driven to the voting station and guided by Democratic interpreters on the voting process. No Republican interpreters were present, according to these volunteers.
And?

If their names are not on the voter registration log, they’ll be issued a provisional ballot, which won’t count unless election officials confirm the voter is registered.

This is a non-issue; a rightist attempt to contrive a controversy where none exists.

I see the right is already lining up the conspiracy theories to explain why their awesome candidate lost.

It’s never too soon to try out excuses.

Busloads of non-English speaking immigrants

Lots of people feel more comfortable speaking their native languages. That is not suspicious. Nor is it suspicious that people come to the polls in groups. That's actually fairly common.

being directed on who to vote

You can't even begin to substantiate that claim without knowing what was being said in the foreign language.

for while not having to provide ONE IOTA of proof that they're even ELIGIBLE to vote.

Well, there's the whole thing of having to REGISTER to vote. What makes you suspect these people, as opposed to any Tom, Dick, or Harry that walks up to the polling center, are ineligible for some reason? Oh that's right.....partisan bullshit.

1. In order to get citizenship in this country you are required to show a passable knowledge of the English language, and the inability to do so would raise the 'suspicion level'.

2. You obviously didn't read the article as the Somali's in question were handed 'cheat sheets' as they debarked the bus instructing them on how to vote a straight Democrat ticket.

3. Registering to vote is NOT proving eligibility to vote. Again, is it your assertion that only citizens get power bills?

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Two volunteer poll workers at an Ohio voting station told Human Events that they observed van loads of Ohio residents born in Somalia — the state is home to the second-largest Somali population in the United States — being driven to the voting station and guided by Democratic interpreters on the voting process. No Republican interpreters were present, according to these volunteers.
And?

If their names are not on the voter registration log, they’ll be issued a provisional ballot, which won’t count unless election officials confirm the voter is registered.

This is a non-issue; a rightist attempt to contrive a controversy where none exists.

I see the right is already lining up the conspiracy theories to explain why their awesome candidate lost.

It’s never too soon to try out excuses.

Tell me Clayton, what process is used to verify eligibility when registering to vote?

Please, every time anyone tries to purge voter rolls there is a massive outcry from the Democrats about voter suppression. Colorado asked 4,000 people to verify their citizenship and they were excoriated for it, even though their results showed that over 10% of those voters were ILLEGAL.

I'm guessing the numbers are similar for many, if not most of the other swing states.

And just for the record I've been against Diebold and friends since they first came out.

Pulling numbers out of your ass is not really making the case for a massive Obama cheating campaign but let's use them anyway and add one number that is certainly true, 3.6 million, the number of registered voters in Colorado. Using your figures it seems 400 people were illegally registered to vote so that means that even if they voted that the outcome of the 2008 election, which Obama won by 200,000 votes would have not been noticably altered. Far from being 10% the math works out to a minuscule difference of 0.02%.

1. In order to get citizenship in this country you are required to show a passable knowledge of the English language, and the inability to do so would raise the 'suspicion level'.

I have a passable knowledge of the Dutch language, but I much prefer to speak in English because it's easier for me.

2. You obviously didn't read the article as the Somali's in question were handed 'cheat sheets' as they debarked the bus instructing them on how to vote a straight Democrat ticket.

First of all, you haven't a clue what those sheets were. For all you know, they were "cheat sheets" that were made based on the preferences that were already professed by those doing the voting.

Furthermore, I really don't care if Obama himself handed them a sheet of paper that said "vote for all these people." Have you ever been to a voting center? It's crawling with people handing out "cheat sheets" and telling you to vote for the people on the paper. It's called campaigning!!

3. Registering to vote is NOT proving eligibility to vote. Again, is it your assertion that only citizens get power bills?

Oh, for fuck's sake, of all the cockamamie circular reasoning! Why aren't you questioning the eligibility of every other person that's going out there voting? Oh, because these guys are suspicious. Why? Because you decided to question their eligibility. Why? Because these guys are suspicious. Why? Because you decided to question their eligibility. Why?....

The reason why, is because you're being a blathering partisan hack!

Pulling numbers out of your ass is not really making the case for a massive Obama cheating campaign but let's use them anyway and add one number that is certainly true, 3.6 million, the number of registered voters in Colorado. Using your figures it seems 400 people were illegally registered to vote so that means that even if they voted that the outcome of the 2008 election, which Obama won by 200,000 votes would have not been noticably altered. Far from being 10% the math works out to a minuscule difference of 0.02%.

The 10% figure came from a news story about Colorado's 'voter purge' back in August. It was closer to 12% but I was rounding. 10% of 3.6 million is DOUBLE your 200K...

I have a passable knowledge of the Dutch language, but I much prefer to speak in English because it's easier for me.

First of all, you haven't a clue what those sheets were. For all you know, they were "cheat sheets" that were made based on the preferences that were already professed by those doing the voting.

Furthermore, I really don't care if Obama himself handed them a sheet of paper that said "vote for all these people." Have you ever been to a voting center? It's crawling with people handing out "cheat sheets" and telling you to vote for the people on the paper. It's called campaigning!!

Oh, for fuck's sake, of all the cockamamie circular reasoning! Why aren't you questioning the eligibility of every other person that's going out there voting? Oh, because these guys are suspicious. Why? Because you decided to question their eligibility. Why? Because these guys are suspicious. Why? Because you decided to question their eligibility. Why?....

Listen bitch, I question EVERYONE'S eligibility. That's why I support secure voter ID laws. EVERYONE should prove their eligibility to vote at the time they register.

EVERYONE!!

Anything less INVITES fraud, you fucking moron! But you and all your liberal idiot brethren would rather carp about some made up racism, or nativism, or whatever you're calling it these days, than impose fair, impartial and MINIMUM standards that will preclude 40 million 'guests' from improperly influencing our nation.

Listen bitch, I question EVERYONE'S eligibility. That's why I support secure voter ID laws. EVERYONE should prove their eligibility to vote at the time they register.

EVERYONE!!

Anything less INVITES fraud, you fucking moron! But you and all your liberal idiot brethren would rather carp about some made up racism, or nativism, or whatever you're calling it these days, than impose fair, impartial and MINIMUM standards that will preclude 40 million 'guests' from improperly influencing our nation.

From 2001 to 2007, there were 190 Million votes cast. Of that, only 86 cases of fraud were prosecuted. the "voter Fraud" boogeyman is rather small, and was justification for 33 Red run states to disenfranchise upwards of 20 million voters.

EVERYONE!!

From 2001 to 2007, there were 190 Million votes cast. Of that, only 86 cases of fraud were prosecuted. the "voter Fraud" boogeyman is rather small, and was justification for 33 Red run states to disenfranchise upwards of 20 million voters.

Like I said numbnutz, you can't catch voter fraud if you have no way to detect it. EVERY person should have to provide PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY in order to REGISTER.

I was a "Voting Rights" attorney in Florida during the second Bush election and the intimidation and game playing were unmistakable. I remember one guy getting frustrated and disgusted at all the rigamarole he had to go through and leaving. Rather than filing yet another complaint I ran after the guy and talked to him for a few minutes. I told him I did not care who he voted for, just that he voted. The guy went back inside and I stood by his side and all of a sudden the officials found where he was and that he was eligible to vote.

All these 'experts' in this thread and STILL nobody can tell me...

What steps are being taken to prevent 40+ million non-citizens from registering and voting??

All these 'experts' in this thread and STILL nobody can tell me...

What steps are being taken to prevent 40+ million non-citizens from registering and voting??

absolutely nada..........."voter supression" is a bogus term promulgated by liberals for the purpose of 1) Ramping up anger in minorities 2) Opening the door to voter fraud. Politically speaking, it is a brilliant stunt by liberals to ramp up the vote for their side. Its a fucking disgrace. The only people who dont support voter ID laws are people who want their side to be able to cheat.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back