vote fraud already being committed in Ohio

"unnamed sources" , a host of spin and a touch of obvious lies. Shake well and you've got yourself the perfect "illegals are voting!" story.

Because, of course... NOBODY of Somalian descent, who doesn't speak English well, could possibly be a citizen. (assuming of course, we believe the "unnamed source" in the first place.

Which I don't.

What it DOES seem looks like happening, is having ready made excuses in place prior to losing.

"unnamed sources" , a host of spin and a touch of obvious lies. Shake well and you've got yourself the perfect "illegals are voting!" story.

Because, of course... NOBODY of Somalian descent, who doesn't speak English well, could possibly be a citizen. (assuming of course, we believe the "unnamed source" in the first place.

Which I don't.

What it DOES seem looks like happening, is having ready made excuses in place prior to losing.

If you spent the required time in America to become a citizen you almost always learn enough English to get by.

My nephew's father was Somali born. He learned English while attending flight school but he never went back because his country fell apart.

He's still here.

He also has married several American women...........illegally.

It's always entertaining to see the Lefties line up to defend the allowing of 'questionable' voting.

And the intimidation of 'Right'...

I see the right is already lining up the conspiracy theories to explain why their awesome candidate lost.

Which I don't.

If you spent the required time in America to become a citizen you almost always learn enough English to get by.

My nephew's father was Somali born. He learned English while attending flight school but he never went back because his country fell apart.

He's still here.

He also has married several American women...........illegally.

1) you don't know they don't speak English, the author assumes it. They may speak it, but not well and so choose not to.

2)there are plently of Americans who don't speak English. It's part of the "you're American as long as you're born here" thing.

It's always entertaining to see the Lefties line up to defend the allowing of 'questionable' voting.

And the intimidation of 'Right'...

I swear we as conservatives should take up all their stupid causes... that way they wont see them as "cool" any more.

Kind of like the South Park parents taking up Chinpokomon to make their kids think its no longer "kewl" :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
2)there are plently of Americans who don't speak English. It's part of the "you're American as long as you're born here" thing.

Who says that?

If you were NOT born here you become American by going thru the correct paths to become one... just like all the other LEGAL immigrants have, including my ancestors.

Who says that?

If you were NOT born here you become American by going thru the correct paths to become one... just like all the other LEGAL immigrants have, including my ancestors.
:confused:

Are you claiming children born in the US are not American citizens?

Who says that?

:confused:

Are you claiming children born in the US are not American citizens?

Read it again.

Forum List

Back