Vote for your race??

What the fuck difference would it make if MLK was a woman-beater anyway? Lol. Either his ideas were sound or they were not. His personal life could make him a hypocrite, potentially, but it does not invalidate his work, regardless.
I find its the go to process for whites when they want to kill an idea. First they argue. Even before the argument is done they try to influence perception.by making up negative claims or actually finding something considered bad a person did in the past. If they want to promote an idea they do the opposite. They will make up stories about the person claiming he or she did this great deed. Then they will conveniently leave out or gloss over the fact the person raped dogs and infants in his spare time.

Well I'm white and that's not what I'm doing. So I guess that kinda blows a hole in your theory.

What the fuck difference would it make if MLK was a woman-beater anyway? Lol. Either his ideas were sound or they were not. His personal life could make him a hypocrite, potentially, but it does not invalidate his work, regardless.
I find its the go to process for whites when they want to kill an idea. First they argue. Even before the argument is done they try to influence perception.by making up negative claims or actually finding something considered bad a person did in the past. If they want to promote an idea they do the opposite. They will make up stories about the person claiming he or she did this great deed. Then they will conveniently leave out or gloss over the fact the person raped dogs and infants in his spare time.

Well I'm white and that's not what I'm doing. So I guess that kinda blows a hole in your theory.
Youre not the only white person on the planet. I am speaking of your race.

Vote for our race?

How about we race for our vote. Fastest person wins. It would improve the national health index.

Youre not the only white person on the planet. I am speaking of your race.

Maybe you should try generalizing less. Or find smarter white people to talk to.

Vote for our race?

How about we race for our vote. Fastest person wins. It would improve the national health index.
Black people would be in power then.

Black folks already are in power in many cities around the U.S. Not sure it's made much of a difference. On average, blacks still struggle more than other racial groups in a variety of essential ways. Maybe one day we'll worry less about our leaders' skin colors and more about what they're actually doing...

Vote for our race?

Black folks already are in power in many cities around the U.S. Not sure it's made much of a difference. On average, blacks still struggle more than other racial groups in a variety of essential ways. Maybe one day we'll worry less about our leaders' skin colors and more about what they're actually doing...
Black folks are not in power where it counts which is why there may not be much of a difference. Even in the cities where there are majority Black politicians they are restricted by what they can do by county, state, and federal white politicians.

Vote for our race?

Black folks are not in power where it counts which is why there may not be much of a difference. Even in the cities where there are majority Black politicians they are restricted by what they can do by county, state, and federal white politicians.

Do you genuinely think these white politicians are sitting around, wondering how they can fuck over black people some more? Seems like they'd have better things to worry about. Like how to fuck over everyone to get themselves more rich.

Vote for our race?

Do you genuinely think these white politicians are sitting around, wondering how they can fuck over black people some more? Seems like they'd have better things to worry about. Like how to fuck over everyone to get themselves more rich.
Historically its proven to be just that. How to fuck over Blacks. Who do you think makes the laws and redraws district lines?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Vote for our race?

Historically its proven to be just that. How to fuck over Blacks. Who do you think makes the laws and redraws district lines?

Until recently, it has always been Democrats.

Vote for our race?

Politics.

Until recently, it has always been Democrats.
Its been both parties.

Forum List

Back