• Write-In Candidate

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
usmjs6.gif

We all know that Gunny is our undisputed incumbent for President of USMB, but we need to assit him in picking his Vice President in the upcoming election. All of "The Usual Suspect" candidates will have a (US) behind their name. However, you will be given the choice to enter a "write in candidate", please do so by casting your vote in the option "Write In" - then enter your candidates name below, and why you are nominating them.

At anytime between now and the election, each candidate is encouraged to give their campaign speech, here on the USMB board, so that on election day - all of we regular members will know what your platform is, for the coming year.

We thank you for your participation.
Good luck to each of the candidates,
and
God Bless The USMB!

usmjs6.gif

Sorry, but since this doesn't actually have anything to do with the Presidential Election of 2008, off to the chitty-chat section it goes...tho, I have no doubt that eventually it'll wind up in the Flame Zone as most of these topics do.

cute... but I like to think me, Abelian and shattered are more like Gunny's cabinet. heh...

I don't think I'm a cabinet, but I get mad enough at him to hit him with one sometimes. :badgrin:

Sorry, but since this doesn't actually have anything to do with the Presidential Election of 2008, off to the chitty-chat section it goes...tho, I have no doubt that eventually it'll wind up in the Flame Zone as most of these topics do.

Thanks! I wasn't sure where to put this puppy. :doubt: lol

What? There's no sense wasting a perfectly good $200.00 frying pan on that rock head. :eusa_shifty:

$200 for a frying pan?

For $200, that thing better take the sausages out of the freezer, thaw em, cut the peppers up, fry the whole damn thing up, and place it in a warm toasted roll for me complete with a frosty mug of my favorite beer.

$200 for a frying pan?

For $200, that thing better take the sausages out of the freezer, thaw em, cut the peppers up, fry the whole damn thing up, and place it in a warm toasted roll for me complete with a frosty mug of my favorite beer.

:smoke:

$200 for a frying pan?

and climb into the cabinet after it washed and dried itself.

usmjs6.gif

We all know that Gunny is our undisputed incumbent for President of USMB, but we need to assit him in picking his Vice President in the upcoming election. All of "The Usual Suspect" candidates will have a (US) behind their name. However, you will be given the choice to enter a "write in candidate", please do so by casting your vote in the option "Write In" - then enter your candidates name below, and why you are nominating them.

At anytime between now and the election, each candidate is encouraged to give their campaign speech, here on the USMB board, so that on election day - all of we regular members will know what your platform is, for the coming year.

We thank you for your participation.
Good luck to each of the candidates,
and
God Bless The USMB!

usmjs6.gif

Wow. You demoted the board owner to candidate to be his Administrator's vice-president.

You are S-o-o-o in trouble now.:lol:

Forum List

Back