• Close GITMO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ending War In Afghanistan

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
I voted "other" because I have no idea.

Or actually, he could promise to get along better with Congress. He won't do that either. :lmao:

Last edited:
I had to vote other

Obama has not Pandered for the Asian Vote yet

Obama has not Pandered for the NRA Vote yet

True
Look at the swing states he is losing, Ohio and NC. Hard to imagine how you could pander any more than he's already done. Cash for clunkers, cash for home buyers, cash for caulkers, payroll tax holidays, etc etc.
Maybe he'll promise that if he hasn't cleaned things up by the end of his next term he won't run again.

Um, RCP Average has him up 1.8% in Ohio...

In fact, of the 13 "Swing States", Romney only leads in MO, AZ and NC, two of which McCain carried. All the others, Obama leads.

And that's before the MSM really gets to work on Romney and all the jobs he's outsourced and lives he's ruined.

I had to vote other

Obama has not Pandered for the Asian Vote yet

Obama has not Pandered for the NRA Vote yet

True
Look at the swing states he is losing, Ohio and NC. Hard to imagine how you could pander any more than he's already done. Cash for clunkers, cash for home buyers, cash for caulkers, payroll tax holidays, etc etc.
Maybe he'll promise that if he hasn't cleaned things up by the end of his next term he won't run again.

In fact, of the 13 "Swing States", Romney only leads in MO, AZ and NC, two of which McCain carried. All the others, Obama leads.

And that's before the MSM really gets to work on Romney and all the jobs he's outsourced and lives he's ruined.

You don't think the Lamestream hasn't been beating that drum like a red headed step child already?
But it is a loser issue. Only bigoted democrat partisan hacks with little education, like you, would fall for that. The record is that Romney has saved or created about 10 times the number of jobs Obama has.

You don't think the Lamestream hasn't been beating that drum like a red headed step child already?
But it is a loser issue. Only bigoted democrat partisan hacks with little education, like you, would fall for that. The record is that Romney has saved or created about 10 times the number of jobs Obama has.

Actually, even Romney's not claiming he created jobs at this point, because the numbers don't hold up.

Bain is to Romney what Swiftboats were to John Kerry...

True

And private sector no less.

You mean all those jobs he destroyed at GS Steel and AmPad? Or the 100 million dollar fine that Damon Medical had to pay for defrauding Medicare when Bain ran it? Or all the jobs he outsourced to China?

Actually, skilled immigrants have a lower unemployment than unemployed Americans. By slashing education, Republicans will keep it that way. It's so obvious, it doesn't even need to be explained.

Yeah, when you count "unemployed Americans", you get 100% unemployment from that group.
Hey rdean, did you know that skilled immigrants have a higher unemployment than employed Americans?
It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Yup. He was involved in helping some corporations reorganize and/or merge which did result in some people losing their jobs. Such is the normal ebb and tide of the business world as some businesses are growing while others have to pull in their horns for awhile in order to stay or get financially healthy. To condemn Romney for that is really really short sighted.

Most especially when he was involved in helping to organize and provide venture capital for the start up of such firms as Staples, Accuride, Brookstone, Domino's Pizza, Sealy Corporation, Sports Authority, and Artisan Entertainment. Needless to say, those firms alone have produced thousands more private sector jobs than anything that can be attributed to anything Obama has done.

Yup. He was involved in helping some corporations reorganize and/or merge which did result in some people losing their jobs. Such is the normal ebb and tide of the business world as some businesses are growing while others have to pull in their horns for awhile in order to stay or get financially healthy. To condemn Romney for that is really really short sighted.

Most especially when he was involved in helping to organize and provide venture capital for the start up of such firms as Staples, Accuride, Brookstone, Domino's Pizza, Sealy Corporation, Sports Authority, and Artisan Entertainment. Needless to say, those firms alone have produced thousands more private sector jobs than anything that can be attributed to anything Obama has done.

Indeed. I am a Railroad 'Geek' if you will...have been all of my life. Back in the day [up until the late 70's] there were more railroads criss-crossing the States than you could shake a stick at.

With the advent of the auto...Air travel? Railroads lost out. Invention...natural progression.

I am sad there are so many 'Fallen Flags' in the railroad industry...but as with all things in business? Keep up or lose out.

Winners and losers happened naturally.

Indeed. I am a Railroad 'Geek' if you will...have been all of my life. Back in the day [up until the late 70's] there were more railroads criss-crossing the States than you could shake a stick at.

With the advent of the auto...Air travel? Railroads lost out. Invention...natural progression.

I am sad there are so many 'Fallen Flags' in the railroad industry...but as with all things in business? Keep up or lose out.

Precisely. Due mostly to their unions and some weak management, the railroads got the notion that they were in the railroad business when in fact they should have been focused on being in the transportation business. There is a very limited market for the railroad business, while the transportation business is critical for everybody and everything. Thus others who were focused on transportation took most of the business and the railroads went into a decline that they are still trying to recover from.

So now we have Fearless Leader pushing green industry as the jobs creator of the future. Well, it very well may be at some time. But not now, not yet, certainly not when the world still runs on oil. "Green industry" is an illusion just as the 'railroad business' was an illusion. There is no such thing. What they should be focused on is how to give the people what they want and are willing to buy via the use of green industry. Obama doesn't seem to be smart enough to see that.

That's probably another group Obama will pander to: the greenies as he poses in front of Solyndra as the great hope of a new America.

Last edited:

Precisely. Due mostly to their unions and some weak management, the railroads got the notion that they were in the railroad business when in fact they should have been focused on being in the transportation business. There is a very limited market for the railroad business, while the transportation business is critical for everybody and everything. Thus others who were focused on transportation took most of the business and the railroads went into a decline that they are still trying to recover from.

So now we have Fearless Leader pushing green industry as the jobs creator of the future. Well, it very well may be at some time. But not now, not yet, certainly not when the world still runs on oil. "Green industry" is an illusion just as the 'railroad business' was an illusion. There is no such thing. What they should be focused on is how to give the people what they want and are willing to buy via the use of green industry. Obama doesn't seem to be smart enough to see that.

That's probably another group Obama will pander to: the greenies as he poses in front of Solyndra as the great hope of a new America.

But the 'dirty little secret' is that WE are awash in oil...it's as natural as sunshine...the Earth makes the stuff.

And thus the 'Enviro-whacko' community takes over for control.

WE won't be weined from oil any time soon until economically feasible.

Forcing it...gets us nowhere but squabble.

I'm not the biggest Obama fan, but I don't think he's an evil person...I didn't vote for him in '08 and I won't again this year. I'm one of those people that's pretty certain both parties have been the problem, because the voters have allowed it to happen under their noses.

I'd be more understanding of the distaste for Obama if the proposed solution wasn't Mitt Romney...more of the same besides the difference of social agendas.

:dunno:

I'm not the biggest Obama fan, but I don't think he's an evil person...I didn't vote for him in '08 and I won't again this year. I'm one of those people that's pretty certain both parties have been the problem, because the voters have allowed it to happen under their noses.

I'd be more understanding of the distaste for Obama if the proposed solution wasn't Mitt Romney...more of the same besides the difference of social agendas.

:badgrin:

i think that's Willow's response to most arguments that don't fit into his or her "don't you know Obama is EEEEEVIL" mindset.

I personally think Obama's been a weak leader on a lot of issues. But I think Romney would be worse given the kind of people he hangs with. (Namely Mormons and Wall Street types.)

i think that's Willow's response to most arguments that don't fit into his or her "don't you know Obama is EEEEEVIL" mindset.

I personally think Obama's been a weak leader on a lot of issues. But I think Romney would be worse given the kind of people he hangs with. (Namely Mormons and Wall Street types.)

We know you're a bigot, Joe. No need to repeat it.

Yes, I'm proud to be bigoted against religious scams started by pedophiles.

The diffrerence between Joseph Smith Jr. and David Koresh?

Original and Extra-Crispy...

We know you're a bigot, Joe. No need to repeat it.

Maybe we need to get the AP on the announcement?

Joey's Avatar is a cheap replacement for a Swastika.

YEAH Joey...I stated it.

Forum List

Back