Vote For The Liar???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. ""She's the most unbelievable actress I have ever met," said a woman who worked on Hillary's Senate campaign. "I remember one time at a Women's Leadership Forum event in New York, thirty of us sat around Hillary, talking about politics. And she said, 'You know, I love this organization, not just because we sit around and talk about politics, but because of the bonds of friendship forming around us.' The way she said it, people were riveted by her performance. But I had gotten to know her, and I could tell she didn't mean it. She has this unbelievable ability to be a liar. She is soulless."
EDWARD KLEIN
“THE TRUTH ABOUT HILLARY”

2. "Americans of all political persuasions are coming to the sad realization that our First Lady -- a woman of undoubted talents who was a role model for many in her generation -- is a congenital liar.

Drip by drip, like Whitewater torture, the case is being made that she is compelled to mislead, and to ensnare her subordinates and friends in a web of deceit.

...the story she told about studying The Wall Street Journal to explain her 10,000 percent profit in 1979 commodity trading? ...Travelgate elicited another series of lies. She induced a White House lawyer to assert flatly to investigators that Mrs. Clinton did not order the firing of White House travel aides,...

...Investigators believe that damning records from the Rose Law Firm, wrongfully kept in Vincent Foster's White House office, were spirited out in the dead of night and hidden from the law for two years -- in Hillary's closet,...records show Hillary Clinton was lying when she denied actively representing a criminal enterprise known as the Madison S.& L.,...

..."Why didn't she just come clean at the beginning?" She had good reasons to lie; she is in the longtime habit of lying; and she has never been called to account for lying herself or in suborning lying in her aides and friends."
Essay - Blizzard of Lies - NYTimes.com

3. "Clinton accused of faking illness to avoid Benghazi testimony...The State Department slammed former United Nations envoy John Bolton over his suggestion that Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton falsely claimed a concussion to avoid a potentially embarrassing appearance before Congress to explain the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya.....Clinton’s claim that she had fainted because of the flu, hitting her head and suffering a concussion,..." Clinton accused of faking illness to avoid Benghazi testimony - latimes.com

Now....the reality is that the same voters who supported the Chappaquiddick swimmer, the White House rapist, and the current failure-in-chief, will have absolutely no problem squirming out of the primordial ooze, learning to walk upright....and voting for 'a congenital liar.'

Isn't that true?

You're just now figuring out that the Clinton's...BOTH OF THEM... are habitual liars?

Where were you in the 90's when they'd lied their way into office?

is there ever a ballot for public office that has someone who is honest on it?

You're just now figuring out that the Clinton's...BOTH OF THEM... are habitual liars?

So.....did you vote for 'em?

I didn't.

Gonna vote for Hillary if she's the Dem nominee?
This question is the reason for the OP.

It's always ironic whenever the CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood calls anyone a liar!
:rofl::lmao:

I tell you what.

If Hillary is the Democratic nominee in 2016, I will vote for her, ending my unbroken streak of never voting for a Democratic candidate for President.

That's how sure I am she won't be.

So.....did you vote for 'em?

I didn't.

Gonna vote for Hillary if she's the Dem nominee?
This question is the reason for the OP.

I received Meacham's new book on Jefferson, The Art of Power. I humbly suggest you buy a copy and read it. The book reports you post incessantly, all of the same genre, are boring, lack insight and seem a desperate attempt by you to justify a doctrinaire you hold, to yourself.

Last edited:
Vote For The Liar???

Hey...you know...Live & Learn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]

At least we don't have to worry about anymore Bushes, in the Whitehouse, ever again...

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......

cr_mega_504_RTXWKQE.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, you must be absolutely TERRIFIED about 2016.

We have to survive till then first. There might not be much left to fight over.

um.....shut up you nutball.

Still can't deal with reality? We are on a collision course with major problems. Unfortunately, nothing has changed with the last election and hence, we still have major problems to deal with.

You think the tax increases next year aren't going to cause problems for lots of people? You don't think people will lose their lives because of bad policy? That's what happens if you continually take power away from individuals in their own life.

You can continue with the status quo or you can be part of the solution. It's your choice.

Forum List

Back