Vote for Obama and get fired.

i read that too, Liberal is just using all the liberal tactics and its just proving to the posters what they are really about, she knows they are unioned, u can talk to a teacher to see the egos and attitudes and holier than thou act most are getting, especially the younger ones.

This is such bullshit coming out of your mouth.

My sister has been a teacher for 4 years and I meet up with her and her friends about once a month.. These people are hard working, honest people WITHOUT ego, they love what they do and take it very seriously.

But, once again, I can count on Sinjorri for OVERT generalizations from the peanut gallery.

Posting facts that support ones position from numerous sources and places is not generalizing. You however just DID generalize. You cite one person who happens to be related to you while ignoring the fact that at least 4 separate links have been provided to show YOUR view is wrong.

It is clearly bullying..

In this economy everyone considers themselves lucky to have a job and would do what it takes to ensure that they keep their job.

Now, enter an irrational boss who says "If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company.". It does not matter what the "truth" is regarding policy after that (which may never end up effecting the CEO), the employee now has to make a choice that may be against their will... All because their job, their livelyhood has been threatened by the boss.

Voting is the most fundamental right we all have, your boss should not have the right to threaten you over whom you vote for.

There is nothing just about this, the same as teachers telling students how to vote, but worse.. Because hard working families are at stake.

:lol:
I'll keep asking it until you have the balls to answer it...

How can the employees PROVE they were fired because of their vote, dumb ass???

If everyone who gets fired is a Dem, that's enough for a court, dumb ass.

How EXACTLY does an employer know his employee is registered to vote as a Democrat? Provide links to prove your claim. Once again he is free to fire anyone he chooses unless a specific law prevents it. In most states he does not even need a reason. And where there are specific laws all he has to do is give them the proper notice of intent to terminate their employment.

By the way, please parse his statement and show me with a quote and a link where he said he would fire anyone for their political position.

Our old friend David Siegel is at it again!

"If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company."

Now, normally I would not be too opposed to this, but this guy has a history of thinking that things like this are acceptable.

I personally find it hilarious that the man who put a ton of effort to build the largest home (The Queen of Versailles) in the US, yet simultaneously threatens to fire employees if he has to pay ANY new taxes.

He later commented: "It speaks the truth and it gives [employees] something to think about when they go to the polls,"

Seems like some good ole bullying to me.

If only we had laws preventing employers from firing anyone...:cuckoo:

Just answering your stupid question LOL

You have yet to prove your claim. Start with the evidence that this man said he would fire anyone for their political views or votes. Then provide evidence that the State he resides in protects one from being fired if the employer feels he can not afford to pay them anymore due to tax increases.

I won't hold my breath.

Well, if he did fire employees for the way they voted, he's lose big time in court. It's simply illegal.
If he should be sued, Obama breaking all his promises to get elected should make him lose big time in court. i.e. Obama is the largest tax hike on America's middle class in history. It's simply inethical when he promised not to raise taxes on the middle class as his springboard for jerking up higher taxes for employers (the 1%).

Who should be sued first for manipulating votes?

Where does this end?

You have yet to prove your claim. Start with the evidence that this man said he would fire anyone for their political views or votes. Then provide evidence that the State he resides in protects one from being fired if the employer feels he can not afford to pay them anymore due to tax increases.

I won't hold my breath.

Listen ya dumbass pompous dupe, you asked how they could prove he fired Dems, and I told you. Ay caramba!:lol::lol:

I won't hold my breath.

Listen ya dumbass pompous dupe, you asked how they could prove he fired Dems, and I told you. Ay caramba!:lol::lol:

You have not proven he even has the ability to KNOW the political party an employee belongs too. Nor have you proven he EVER said he would fire anyone for voting for Obama. Care to try again?

Jeebus you're as dumb as you are duped...If everyone he fires is Dem, end of story.

Where in the OP did he say he was going to fire ANYONE for how they voted?

And how the Hell would he KNOW how they voted?

I'll give you 5 minutes to rub those 2 brain cells together and warm them up... :cuckoo:

"If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company."

Now, normally I would not be too opposed to this, but this guy has a history of thinking that things like this are acceptable.

I personally find it hilarious that the man who put a ton of effort to build the largest home (The Queen of Versailles) in the US, yet simultaneously threatens to fire employees if he has to pay ANY new taxes.

He later commented: "It speaks the truth and it gives [employees] something to think about when they go to the polls,"

Since when will the libs realize that the rich guy isn't going to take it in the shorts. So if they have to downsize due to Obama's policies, then so be it. There isn't any bullying involved.

Maybe he should have thought about the health of his company before building a 90,000 sq/ft home with 9 kitchens?

Maybe if he went with 60,000 sq/ft and 3 kitchens his company wouldn't be so strapped for cash to where he felt the need to threaten his empolyees?

Oh and "It speaks the truth and it gives [employees] something to think about when they go to the polls," is a threat. Only a neo-dupe would think it isn't.

So now you dictate what type of home folks should buy?

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

You made a specific claim and have refused to support it with ANY facts, proof or evidence to support the claim. Keep proving just how stupid and out of touch with reality you are.

Or provide evidence this guy said he would fire people for voting for Obama.

Provide evidence an employer has access to information on employees party affiliations.

Provide evidence his business is in a State that cares why an employer fires his employees.

It is clearly bullying..

In this economy everyone considers themselves lucky to have a job and would do what it takes to ensure that they keep their job.

Now, enter an irrational boss who says "If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company.". It does not matter what the "truth" is regarding policy after that (which may never end up effecting the CEO), the employee now has to make a choice that may be against their will... All because their job, their livelyhood has been threatened by the boss.

Voting is the most fundamental right we all have, your boss should not have the right to threaten you over whom you vote for.

There is nothing just about this, the same as teachers telling students how to vote, but worse.. Because hard working families are at stake.

:lol:
I'll keep asking it until you have the balls to answer it...

How can the employees PROVE they were fired because of their vote, dumb ass???

Uhh, maybe you missed the narrative of the OP? Go back and read it.

It was more about the bullying, good straw man though, keep at it.

Notice your own thread title, dumb ass???

Vote for Obama and get fired.

No one can get fired for voting for Obama, as no one will KNOW they voted for Obama. Even if the owner knew for a 100% fact that an employee voted for Obama, he could NOT fire them for that. None of that changes what I said, which is that should someone actually get fired, there is no way they could prove they were fired because of their vote, unless the got the owner to admit it publicly.

The end result is that telling your employees that should Obama get re-elected there could/would be consequences to the business, is NOT bullying, and is certainly NOT telling them they will be fired (again YOUR thread title, not mine) for voting for him.

FAIL THREAD>

Him and a lot of business owners will have no choice but to close or downsize.

Ahh yes.

Magically the day (if) Obama is elected all businesses downsize or close for no reason at all.

Or was there some proof that businesses will be unquestionable crushed?

Let me know,

Many business owners know what is in Obamcare now and know if it doesnt get repealed or at least cut way back on it they know they wont be able to afford it

I'm at small businesses every day...several are not hiring or not expanding (or both) solely because of Obamacare. One said if Barry is re-elected, he's considering closing his store. One laid off two employees to keep them under the cutoff for a bunch of health care stuff.

Your thread title not exactly accurate, do you care? :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back