Vote for Obama and get fired.

she takes a small sample versus mine and of course hers is correct. LOL oh now i know why other people have stopped talking with libs, its just to sad. omg ireally thought u wnated to talk and debate but u just want to take what little you know and fling it around as truth okay due to that small sample i ceed and u are the winner, there ya go little one. hahahahaha its so sad to do this but liberals really dont want to understand anothers point of view.

No, you go far in the other direction.. Simple debate would teach you that you could at least ONLY make the argument that your point is as INVALID as mine. Your cherry picking of news stories does nothing to prove anything other than your hatred for teachers. I could easily sit here and post article after article that counters every single one you post about teachers being "bad".

Serves you right, you should deflect from the obvious fact that David Siegel (remember, the OP) is a bully and threatened his workers.

BTW, I am a man, not sure where you got the idea that I am woman from... Although, seems in line with all of the other crap you make up with your pathological behavior.

awww your to adorable, okay u won u wn, smaller sample, less ideas, not listening to other pov u proved my point with the libs, "you are welcome to your opinion, but it better agree with me"

adorable. one day you'll graduate to understanding big boy debates.

two things

1) this is the same crap teachers do, kids vote obama, vote obama, love obama, tell your parents.

No.

It is not, teachers are not going to go home to a 90,000 sq/ft home. Teachers are selfless, they are in it for the students benefit, on top of that it is a truly rare thing as most colleges will fire you if you do tell students how to vote. (Happened here a few weeks ago)

Whose home is 90,000 sq ft?

How can the employees PROVE they were fired because of their vote, dumb ass???

They can't.

END DUMB ASS TROLL THREAD

It is clearly bullying..

In this economy everyone considers themselves lucky to have a job and would do what it takes to ensure that they keep their job.

Now, enter an irrational boss who says "If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company.". It does not matter what the "truth" is regarding policy after that (which may never end up effecting the CEO), the employee now has to make a choice that may be against their will... All because their job, their livelyhood has been threatened by the boss.

Voting is the most fundamental right we all have, your boss should not have the right to threaten you over whom you vote for.

There is nothing just about this, the same as teachers telling students how to vote, but worse.. Because hard working families are at stake.

:lol:

two things

1) this is the same crap teachers do, kids vote obama, vote obama, love obama, tell your parents.

No.

It is not, teachers are not going to go home to a 90,000 sq/ft home. Teachers are selfless, they are in it for the students benefit, on top of that it is a truly rare thing as most colleges will fire you if you do tell students how to vote. (Happened here a few weeks ago)

Whose home is 90,000 sq ft?

David Siegel, the CEO in the OP article.

she takes a small sample versus mine and of course hers is correct. LOL oh now i know why other people have stopped talking with libs, its just to sad. omg ireally thought u wnated to talk and debate but u just want to take what little you know and fling it around as truth okay due to that small sample i ceed and u are the winner, there ya go little one. hahahahaha its so sad to do this but liberals really dont want to understand anothers point of view.

No, you go far in the other direction.. Simple debate would teach you that you could at least ONLY make the argument that your point is as INVALID as mine. Your cherry picking of news stories does nothing to prove anything other than your hatred for teachers. I could easily sit here and post article after article that counters every single one you post about teachers being "bad".

Serves you right, you should deflect from the obvious fact that David Siegel (remember, the OP) is a bully and threatened his workers.

BTW, I am a man, not sure where you got the idea that I am woman from... Although, seems in line with all of the other crap you make up with your pathological behavior.

awww your to adorable, okay u won u wn, smaller sample, less ideas, not listening to other pov u proved my point with the libs, "you are welcome to your opinion, but it better agree with me"

Okay... :lol:

Do me a favor and prove your point again with some cherry picked articles.

They can't.

It is clearly bullying..

In this economy everyone considers themselves lucky to have a job and would do what it takes to ensure that they keep their job.

Now, enter an irrational boss who says "If any new taxes are levied on me, or my company, as our current President plans, I will have no choice but to reduce the size of this company.". It does not matter what the "truth" is regarding policy after that (which may never end up effecting the CEO), the employee now has to make a choice that may be against their will... All because their job, their livelyhood has been threatened by the boss.

Voting is the most fundamental right we all have, your boss should not have the right to threaten you over whom you vote for.

There is nothing just about this, the same as teachers telling students how to vote, but worse.. Because hard working families are at stake.

What is irrational about a boss saving that if his expenses go up, he must cut back on the size of the company?

two things

No.

Yeah, tell that to the teachers that just got off strike in chicago.

They can't.

It is clearly bullying..

is thsi the same bullying that was done in jersey when towns enacted an "no bullying" law that they bullied people into voting for?

and who says its an irrational boss? it is fact, he probably cant afford the new taxes and yes people will have to be fired, it would suck if it was me but how cna i blame him for using his money how he deems fit?

They can't.

It is clearly bullying..

I'll keep asking it until you have the balls to answer it...

Okay... :lol:

Do me a favor and prove your point again with some cherry picked articles.

vs your sample of four people and u hate the articles? wow you are weak on this stance.

Unions | Teachers Union Facts

The usual un-American shennanigans of Pub dupe haters...now brainwashed to the point of intimidation of employess based on their politics, putting party over country and humanity. You're a real a-hole Sniper. Change the channel and get a grip- another club for loudmouth braindead haters....

They can't.

It is clearly bullying..

Uhh, maybe you missed the narrative of the OP? Go back and read it.

It was more about the bullying, good straw man though, keep at it.

Well, if he did fire employees for the way they voted, he's lose big time in court. It's simply illegal.

He never said that. The hysteria and ignorance displayed in this thread is the left claiming any such thing. What he said is if taxes go up he will be forced to fire people. WHY? Because he will lose his profit margin due to policies in place because of Obama. More of the same if he is reelected.

The Democrats have NEVER met a tax increase they did not like.

As to a court case if he fires anyone.... that is hilarious For one, he has no idea what employee voted for whom. And secondly he never said he would fire anyone for how they voted.

But you dream on.

So... You post a link to a Union hit site and call my position weak? :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least Fox News considers itself news..

Stay sharp!

yup you completely missed how wealthy the teacher unions are and how powerful they think themselves, the njea did get smacked by christie in his election victory, and yet you dont forget to insult, as per the libs who said "the debate allowed romney the rope to hang himself because now hes on record" now the posters can see for the record how you operate.

Well, if he did fire employees for the way they voted, he's lose big time in court. It's simply illegal.

He never said that. The hysteria and ignorance displayed in this thread is the left claiming any such thing. What he said is if taxes go up he will be forced to fire people. WHY? Because he will lose his profit margin due to policies in place because of Obama. More of the same if he is reelected.

The Democrats have NEVER met a tax increase they did not like.

As to a court case if he fires anyone.... that is hilarious For one, he has no idea what employee voted for whom. And secondly he never said he would fire anyone for how they voted.

But you dream on.

thats the other dem tactic i love but forgot teh saying. ty.

They can't.

It is clearly bullying..

If everyone who gets fired is a Dem, that's enough for a court, dumb ass.

It is clearly bullying..

If everyone who gets fired is a Dem, that's enough for a court, dumb ass.

staying classy.

Forum List

Back