Vote for American Independant Thought

As an independant thinker, who would you vote for?

• Virgil Goode - Constitution Party

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary Johnson - Libertarian Party

• Jill Stein - Green Party

• Republicrat - Just let Fox or MSNBC think for you

• Other - ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

arKangel

Aug 9, 2009
Midwest
By now most intelligent people realize that there is little difference between the "establishment" fascist candidates. They may talk a bit differently, though they walk the same fascist walk.

What remains is a selection of candidates from so-called “3rd parties”.

The Constitution Party - Virgil Goode
The Constitution party is the largest independent party. I have interacted with their members on a local level and found them to be ethical, intelligent and decent family oriented people. There is nothing in there platform that is disagreeable to any true American.

“We affirm the principles of inherent individual rights upon which these United States of America were founded:
•That each individual is endowed by his Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are the rights to life, liberty, property and the pursuit of happiness;
•That the freedom to own, use, exchange, control, protect, and freely dispose of property is a natural, necessary and inseparable extension of the individual's unalienable rights;
•That the legitimate function of government is to secure these rights through the preservation of domestic tranquility, the maintenance of a strong national defense, and the promotion of equal justice for all;
•That history makes clear that left unchecked, it is the nature of government to usurp the liberty of its citizens and eventually become a major violator of the people's rights; and
•That, therefore, it is essential to bind government with the chains of the Constitution and carefully divide and jealously limit government powers to those assigned by the consent of the governed.”

Constitution Party Platform

The Libertarian Party - Gary Johnson
Probably the most publicized third party. Having interacted locally with their members, I’ve found them to be idealistic and intelligent.
“We, the members of the Libertarian Party, challenge the cult of the omnipotent state and defend the rights of the individual.
We hold that all individuals have the right to exercise sole dominion over their own lives, and have the right to live in whatever manner they choose, so long as they do not forcibly interfere with the equal right of others to live in whatever manner they choose.”.

Platform | Libertarian Party

Not bad… though it should be stressed that the Libertarian national leadership is contradictory at best. While just about every libertarian I have met in real life is pro-life, their national party practices an ideological contradiction in that they refuse to defend the right to life for all.

The Green Party – Jill Stein
I must confess that I am biased against the "Greens" as they have nothing to distinguish themselves from the communist party, only slightly better rhetoric. I have no personal knowledge or interaction with any of their local members, as I have never met one. Their national platform is another rehash of globalist communism, replacing pink and red flags with green ones.

“We, the Green Party, see our political and economic progress, and our individual lives, within the context of an evolving, dynamic world.”
“We submit a bold vision of our country's future, a Platform on which we stand:

Our Ten Key Values as a guide to a politics of vision and action,
A creative, pragmatic plan for a prospering sustainable economy, and
A call to restore and protect a healthy, diverse environment and to cultivate a sense of community at all levels, from the local to the planetary”

The Green Party of the United States

Other - ?
Please specify the candidate and they party they belong to, perhaps enlightening everyone to another school of thought.

New Topics

Forum List

Back