Vote flipping being reported

I look forward to the day we can vote on the internet...

That being said, if McCain wins and there is a hint of 2000 or 2004 republican shenanigans, there will be a march on DC consisting of at least me, but the odds of my loneliness on that journey are slim to non-existent.

-Joe

I do not understand why each and every state can not have a same (National) voting machine? Can anyone with some intelligence explain this to me .... please!?!!?!!? :eusa_eh:

But, going back to paper probably would not work. Because of those numbnuts that do not know how to read. If you can not read you should not be voting! If you were born in a foreign country ... how did you take the oath to become a citizen? Have someone read the Constitution to them? It is nutz!!!! :cuckoo:

I do not understand why each and every state can not have a same (National) voting machine? Can anyone with some intelligence explain this to me .... please!?!!?!!? :eusa_eh:

But, going back to paper probably would not work. Because of those numbnuts that do not know how to read. If you can not read you should not be voting! If you were born in a foreign country ... how did you take the oath to become a citizen? Have someone read the Constitution to them? It is nutz!!!! :cuckoo:

Who the heck cares about the voting machine? The same people who get out there and sign up the same voter and dead people 72 times? Cry me a river. God what hypocrites.

Who the heck cares about the voting machine? The same people who get out there and sign up the same voter and dead people 72 times? Cry me a river. God what hypocrites.

show me evidence that 72 dead people showed up to vote willow. There is more evidence of voter machine fraud than dead people voting fraud. :cuckoo:

Yep I'm in FL Joe! Tampa Bay area. I work right down the street from the Rays stadium in fact....what a nightmare traffic is going to be for the next few days :eek:

Show any evidence that this type of fraud swings elections?

show me evidence that 72 dead people showed up to vote willow. There is more evidence of voter machine fraud than dead people voting fraud. :cuckoo:

Yep I'm in FL Joe! Tampa Bay area. I work right down the street from the Rays stadium in fact....what a nightmare traffic is going to be for the next few days :eek:

as long as you have that attitude, that one that condones ACORN activities I gotta say I don't give a shit about the voting machines. Now when you really really care about honest elections we can talk. Dingbat moonbat

Typical whine. :eusa_whistle: You sound just like the "broken record" of the McCain/Palin television ads. :eusa_whistle:

of course DUmmie, I'm a conservative what do you expect. As long as ACORN is in business I'm all for conservatives getting as many votes however they can whenever they can as much as they can.

of course DUmmie, I'm a conservative what do you expect. As long as ACORN is in business I'm all for conservatives getting as many votes however they can whenever they can as much as they can.

Wow...your actively FOR voter fraud?

Alrighty then...

show me it dosen"t.

Easy, there is no evidence to support your made up fears that it does.

Just saying well maybe it does and we cant find any IGNORES all the studies that have shown vote fraud by individuals is so rare that it cant effect dog catcher race in wassilla.

You see thinking people require evidence.

Easy, there is no evidence to support your made up fears that it does.

Just saying well maybe it does and we cant find any IGNORES all the studies that have shown vote fraud by individuals is so rare that it cant effect dog catcher race in wassilla.

You see thinking people require evidence.

but then you can't tell me can you why ACORN exercises the futility of just signing up people multiple times for no reason can you? So thinking people sometimes have their heads up their proverbial assess. They kinda piss down peoples backs and call it rain. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back