Vote federally legalize marijuana planned in congress

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A key congressional committee plans to hold a historic vote on a bill to end the federal prohibition of marijuana next week, two sources with knowledge of the soon-to-be-announced action said.

Vote To Federally Legalize Marijuana Planned In Congress

And they should this trendy pathetic democratic leftist pig laws of BS need to stop. These idiots want a law for everything because authoritarian douches get off on it. Revenge seek laws because something happened to them and theirs so they go on this mission of craze wanting ot shut everybody's shit down !! The only exception to this is Child sex trafficking & and a few other areas I can't think of right now, they should have every air breathing BP POLICE ETC they can on this night and day to find these kids help these kids and get them the hell out of their " hell" .

Last edited:
A key congressional committee plans to hold a historic vote on a bill to end the federal prohibition of marijuana next week, two sources with knowledge of the soon-to-be-announced action said.

And they should this trendy pathetic democratic leftist pig laws of BS need to stop. These idiots want a law for everything because authoritarian douches get off on it. Revenge seek laws because something happened to them and theirs so they go on this mission of craze wanting ot shut everybody's shit down !! The only exception to this is Child sex trafficking & and a few other areas I can't think of right now, they should have every air breathing BP POLICE ETC they can on this night and day to find these kids help these kids and get them the hell out of their " hell" .
NOT good news. Legalized weed is already showing detrimental effects on our youth.

You say ‘Congress’. Do you mean the House? They’re the only ones drafting legislation, while #MoscowMitch won’t bring anything to the floor.

NOT good news. Legalized weed is already showing detrimental effects on our youth.
Have another whiskey, grandpa.

• Banned

yeah but it's good enough for the feds to hold a patent on it since 2003.

And low I.Q. lover of AOC speaks. You ARE an idiot. You're welcome.

well i guess the cat's outta the bag....

B_SzI8zU0AI_9yO.jpg

George-Washington-hemp.jpg
1756047.jpg
John-Adams-on-hemp.jpg

~S~

Better yet, put down the bottle and go see if there’s a new gummint check for you in the mailbox. You can buy more whiskey!

You say ‘Congress’. Do you mean the House? They’re the only ones drafting legislation, while #MoscowMitch won’t bring anything to the floor.

Obviously the House, Stinkaholic. The Senate would never come up with a resolution that retarded. Imagine that: The USMCA waiting to be passed and the House is pandering for votes from the pothead sector.

Idiots.

Better yet, put down the bottle and go see if there’s a new gummint check for you in the mailbox. You can buy more whiskey!
DAMN, you are DIM.

Marijuana was made illegal because hemp was made illegal because DuPont invented nylon and bought enough politicians to eliminate hemp as a competitor for the construction of heavy rope, etc.

Obviously the House, Stinkaholic. The Senate would never come up with a resolution that retarded. Imagine that: The USMCA waiting to be passed and the House is pandering for votes from the pothead sector.

Idiots.
So I was right.

Marijuana was made illegal because hemp was made illegal because DuPont invented nylon and bought enough politicians to eliminate hemp as a competitor for the construction of heavy rope, etc.

So what do you have against nylon, other than the fact that you can't smoke it and fuck up your head?

Idiots.
So I was right.

For once in your life, sure you were right. Now go smoke some pot.

Personally, I hate that shit. I first smoked some in '64. Then came the acid, the mescaline, the MDA. the MDMA, the peyote, the opium, the speed, the heroin, the cocaine, then the crack cocaine.

Fuck that shit. I smoked pot for 45 years before I realized that I didn't really like it. Clean and sober since 2007. Wish I had back every job I lost because of it, every friend I lost because of it, and all the money I spent while getting high.

Last edited:
should be taken off schedule 1 and at least decriminalized at the federal level.......
Wrong. It’s dangerous. You’re ignorant and out of time. Far out, throw me a frisbee. It will be 1968 before you know it. So cutting-edge.
here we go again....the "injector" is here.....the guy who smells pot everywhere...

I like the cops on LivePD. Then can smell pot wherever it is and it usually doesn't turn out well for the potheads.

It's just amazing how many idiots are out driving around while high, no driver's license, insurance, or registration, and carrying scales, wads of money, and gallon bags of bud.

Idiots.

Forum List

Back