Vote Changing Machines to be Investigated

So longknife is accusing the Romney team of massive systemic vote fraud?

Not being sore winners, we Democrats won't stoop to such tactics.

And for the last time Dave, stop projecting your adoration of election-rigging on to Democrats. You spent a week trying to cheat Allen West into office, and you failed. Get over it already.

Last edited:
Oh, this thread wont get very many visits from the leftist loons. Maybe that wolf barking at the moon might sneak in and provide some silly ass link without comment in a vain attempt at derailing the OP, or that other dog will toss in the word LAIRS a few times...But that's about it. :D

So longknife is accusing the Romney team of massive systemic vote fraud?

Not being sore winners, we Democrats won't stoop to such tactics.

And for the last time Dave, stop projecting your adoration of election-rigging on to Democrats. You spent a week trying to cheat Allen West into office, and you failed. Get over it already.

So Romney rigged machines to cast a vote for Obama when the voter chooses Romney... I'm not sure how you see this as Romney acting fraudulently. :lol:

If you're not just fabricating an idiot conspiracy theory, then surely you can post your actual evidence for this Democratic vote fraud. Do it right here.

Or don't, and admit you're a sore loser who is spouting BS because he can't admit the USA thinks his political philosophy is dog crap.

There were many supposed examples of voting machines flipping votes to Romney. Oddly, you didn't see any Democrats declaring that this proved a massive nationwide vote-rigging conspiracy by the Republicans. Okay, maybe a few Democrats did say that, but they were quickly told to come back to reality by the vast majority of democrats. It's part of that "acting like a grownup" thing that Democrats do.

Last edited:
We had machines that changed votes in Virginia also. They were taken off line and replaced with working machines.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but I will admit to be more than an bit curious about the claims by Anonymous that they prevented Karl Rove from stealing the election for Romney. That the Rove had rigged computers in four swing states to flip votes to Romney and that this was the reason for Rove's total meltdown when Fox called the election for Obama. It would also explain why Mitt had no concession speech prepared.

I know for a fact that the voting machines in California were rigged. My vote was rigged right out from under me. California is a democrat state so it isn't a matter of taking votes from republicans, it's now making sure the chosen democrat gets the vote.

Forum List

Back