Volunteers for next years Veteran thread.

Mr. P

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2004
South of the Mason Dixon
Ok folks, it’s only fair that other Vets have the opportunity to create and post the annual Vet thread. I had intended to turn it over this year but didn’t get off my butt in time.
It’s not my thread, we ALL own it. I am sure there are many of you who would like to be involved or offer a fresh touch.

So who among you would like to take the reins and continue our collective ‘Thank You’?

If you are on the Vet list and are interested, PM me and we’ll go from there. This doesn’t have to be just one person, CSM and I worked very well together on the thread. So feel free to step-up.

In the event more than one of you is interested and to avoid any appearance of partiality I think years of service should be used to determine the lead man. I hope everyone is agreeable to that; it’s the best I can come up with.

Ok folks, it’s only fair that other Vets have the opportunity to create and post the annual Vet thread. I had intended to turn it over this year but didn’t get off my butt in time.
It’s not my thread, we ALL own it. I am sure there are many of you who would like to be involved or offer a fresh touch.

So who among you would like to take the reins and continue our collective ‘Thank You’?

If you are on the Vet list and are interested, PM me and we’ll go from there. This doesn’t have to be just one person, CSM and I worked very well together on the thread. So feel free to step-up.

In the event more than one of you is interested and to avoid any appearance of partiality I think years of service should be used to determine the lead man. I hope everyone is agreeable to that; it’s the best I can come up with.

I wasn't aware this was a matter of contention, and don't see that it should be. Just my opinion. I think I speak for most if not all in expressing the thanks to those who put forth the time and effort to do the homework and post the thread.

Now, if CSM could just get the Marine Corps birthday right .....:laugh:

I wasn't aware this was a matter of contention, and don't see that it should be. Just my opinion. I think I speak for most if not all in expressing the thanks to those who put forth the time and effort to do the homework and post the thread.

It’s not a matter of contention. It’s time for a breath of fresh air. A passing on of the torch to another Veteran if you will.

No contention...just thought some other vets might like to have their piece highlighted for a change.

I know whne the Marine Corps birthday is....just wanted to make sure no one forgot!

Forum List

Back