Voice of Russia

I'm a little drunk and listening to my favorite music. This is a state in which you always want to share what you like. And why not share music with foreign acquaintances. But there is a problem. For me, always text means an order of magnitude more than music or, especially, video. And most of the things that I love will be simply not clear to foreigners. But sometimes there are songs that have a pretty good performance and a visual video. I'll try to share such. Here is the song of the group "Motor-roller" under the title "About obedient boys". Literally - a song about how the boy was summoned to him by some external force (the Moon), as he obeyed her false call and went to her on the heavenly staircase. And how society (relatives and friends) began to call him back. He obeyed, returned to the people, but somewhere in the sky he dropped his heart. And it remained there to shine a star, like other similar heart-stars. Who is right, who is to blame? The song does not give an answer.

Motor-roller is an unusual group. This is a rock band from Kazakhstan, who sings a songs in Russian. One of the shards of the former USSR. People whose nationality is not Kazakh and not Russian, but Soviet.

The music video is not professional, shot by amateurs.

Rock Police were much better than Tarakans, but I cannot find video.. :) Moscow is a heart of Russia, but near Voronezh you could find a lot of entrenchments in wood ;) And we're being children, dig a bullets at them... Voronezh is not so poplular as Stalingrad, we just have only a one-two buildings for a millionaire city, built before the war :)

p.s. "Attack of deadmans" of a 1st WW - is about us too... I have a country house in about 20 km to Zemlyansk.. Bible belt of Russia - it's we're! :)

I'm a little drunk and listening to my favorite music. This is a state in which you always want to share what you like. And why not share music with foreign acquaintances. But there is a problem. For me, always text means an order of magnitude more than music or, especially, video. And most of the things that I love will be simply not clear to foreigners. But sometimes there are songs that have a pretty good performance and a visual video. I'll try to share such. Here is the song of the group "Motor-roller" under the title "About obedient boys". Literally - a song about how the boy was summoned to him by some external force (the Moon), as he obeyed her false call and went to her on the heavenly staircase. And how society (relatives and friends) began to call him back. He obeyed, returned to the people, but somewhere in the sky he dropped his heart. And it remained there to shine a star, like other similar heart-stars. Who is right, who is to blame? The song does not give an answer.

Motor-roller is an unusual group. This is a rock band from Kazakhstan, who sings a songs in Russian. One of the shards of the former USSR. People whose nationality is not Kazakh and not Russian, but Soviet.

Rock Police were much better than Tarakans, but I cannot find video.. :) Moscow is a heart of Russia, but near Voronezh you could find a lot of entrenchments in wood ;) And we're being children, dig a bullets at them... Voronezh is not so poplular as Stalingrad, we just have only a one-two buildings for a millionaire city, built before the war :)

p.s. "Attack of deadmans" of a 1st WW - is about us too... I have a country house in about 20 km to Zemlyansk.. Bible belt of Russia - it's we're! :)

ChTD2swWgAcASBk.jpg:large

Putin´s pobedobesiye (победобесие ) is on he way , pictures videos , fanny stories

Putin´s pobedobesiye (победобесие ) is on he way , pictures videos , fanny stories

You're just envy to Russians, 'cause your ansectors are cowards and dirty layings of Nazi, and you're the one too :) To murder people, to propagate Nazism - it's bad, and you know it. I don't suspect, how fast moderators of this forum would catch you, but I know, you would beg Russia court for easing of your judgement and you'll get it, just because Russian are humanistic people and believe in God, would finally meet you and judge you for all your acts :) Cheese, Litwin, if you're not a coward :)))

You're just envy to Russians, )
you mean Ukrainians_cos you guys are mongols juchi, you know it right?

Do you know, your kindling of ethnic hatred is provided by 282 article of Russian penal code?.... Don't know about US... :)

Russian state academic drama theatre named after Volkov is 300 years old, the same age as America. you know?

Do you know, your kindling of ethnic hatred is provided by 282 article of Russian penal code?.... Don't know about US... :)

did violate any mongol juchi cod this time?
B88rbp0IEAEXBMB.png

upload_2018-4-24_18-53-28.jpeg

Russian state academic drama theatre named after Volkov is 300 years old, the same age as America. you know?

where is you and where is USA...

1505434857029.jpg

1505434857029.jpg

Do you hear me? our theatre is as old as America.))
I'm not talking about other things

1505434857029.jpg

you need such a President of Russia, now we know

1505434857029.jpg

He's not American, he's from somewhere from ex-USSR republics, Lithuvia or Ukraine or some else... They have a million-years quasi-history each, so how could you want to impress him? :) They are "true" and "only" ancestors of mankind and "first but best centers of human civilization", and countries of former migrants like Russia and US both "too young and wild" for them. :)

1505434857029.jpg

I ignore him as he is an empty space in fact.

1505434857029.jpg

He's not American, he's from somewhere from ex-USSR republics, Lithuvia or Ukraine or some else... They have a million-years quasi-history each, so how could you want to impress him? :) They are "true" and "only" ancestors of mankind and "first but best centers of human civilization", and countries of former migrants like Russia and US both "too young and wild" for them. :)

ok

1505434857029.jpg

I ignore him as he is an empty space in fact.

ok

1505434857029.jpg

no , you need a new czar, somebody like kadyrov , you are in love with Koba , right?

1606.jpg

images

1505434857029.jpg

no , you need a new czar, somebody like kadyrov , you are in love with Koba , right?

1606.jpg

images

I feel sorry about you, my friend! You live in very uncomfortable reality :))

Relax and enjoy this music:

3232454rtt7u_k803.jpg

After a few lean years following Russia’s estrangement from the West in 2014, Russia’s most famous business showpiece has come roaring back. This week proves how talk of “isolation” was pure blather.
Sanctions forgotten in St. Petersburg as Putin attracts global big-hitters to his hometown

Russia is irreplaceable in international relations, including in the Middle East, French President Emmanuel Macron said at a joint media conference with Russian President Vladimir Putin in St. Petersburg.
France recognizes Russia's new role in international relations, including in Middle East – Macron

Well done, Mr. Putin! Go, Russia, go!

Forum List

Back