Voice of Russia

The thing here that is disgusting is you. You give us a few lines about how awful this tragedy was, and then carry on with a load of politicised twisted shit about how it was caused by some big anti-Russian conspiracy and that everyone outside Russia is happy and rolling over laughing about it.

You did not see all that hell and shit that the Ukrainians and the opposition created yesterday in Russian social networks. You are not interested in this, so I do not cite all these hundreds and thousands of bullying and mockery of the dead. But those who faced it all yesterday just burned hatred. Believe me, I am one of the few who keeps a relatively cold head. The majority already directly calls to spit on any laws and norms and to destroy those bad people who organized a show from this tragedy as rabid animals.
I didn't see any "show" in Kemerovo. Instead, for once I saw real anger in Russia at that demonstration against Aman Tulareyev and all the rampant corruption in your country. Fire escapes were blocked, alarms and sprinklers were not working and the children were locked in; on the 4th floor!!!

But then I suppose you will try and tell us that it was all caused by western backed Ukrainian nazi spy bots, who locked the doors, then switched off the electricity, and started the fire.:/

Or much better, maybe the whole tragedy never happened and the demonstration we saw on TV was all anti-Russian propaganda. I wish that were the case, and heck, if you told us that, comrade, we might actually believe you, seeing as we are all so brainwashed.:20:

Last edited:
The thing here that is disgusting is you. You give us a few lines about how awful this tragedy was, and then carry on with a load of politicised twisted shit about how it was caused by some big anti-Russian conspiracy and that everyone outside Russia is happy and rolling over laughing about it.

You did not see all that hell and shit that the Ukrainians and the opposition created yesterday in Russian social networks. You are not interested in this, so I do not cite all these hundreds and thousands of bullying and mockery of the dead. But those who faced it all yesterday just burned hatred. Believe me, I am one of the few who keeps a relatively cold head. The majority already directly calls to spit on any laws and norms and to destroy those bad people who organized a show from this tragedy as rabid animals.
I didn't see any "show" in Kemerovo. Instead, for once I saw real anger in Russia at that demonstration against Aman Tulareyev and all the rampant corruption in your country. Fire escapes were blocked, alarms and sprinklers were not working and the children were locked in; on the 4th floor!!!

But then I suppose you will try and tell us that it was all caused by western backed Ukrainian nazi spy bots, who locked the doors, then switched off the electricity, and started the fire.:/

Or much better, maybe the whole tragedy never happened and the demonstration we saw on TV was all anti-Russian propaganda. I wish that were the case, and heck, if you told us that, comrade, we might actually believe you, seeing as we are all so brainwashed.:20:

Do you think, to prunk social services when they try to avoid Kemerovo's tragedy - is a good practice? Ok, it's just your moral portrait, but just tell me, how the Ukrainian prunker got info about Kemerovo tragedy and started to prunk them faster, than any info about fire were published at any media? When the some emergency services didn't have any significant info about what happens in Kemerovo?

Do you think, to prunk social services when they try to avoid Kemerovo's tragedy - is a good practice? Ok, it's just your moral portrait, but just tell me, how the Ukrainian prunker got info about Kemerovo tragedy and started to prunk them faster, than any info about fire were published at any media? When the some emergency services didn't have any significant info about what happens in Kemerovo?

HPMXxYed2S0.jpg

HPMXxYed2S0.jpg

What? American soldiers, raising red commie flag? Very interesting....

No, man, it's the Heathen Chinee! They've taken over my computer, as well as yours, and everyone else's.

Sorry FSB friend. You use Russian translator program made word "prunk (PRUNK)". Word "prunk" stands not in my dictionary. What mean it?

Sorry FSB friend. You use Russian translator program made word "prunk (PRUNK)". Word "prunk" stands not in my dictionary. What mean it?

Offcourse, I'm Russian, so I'll never joke about murdering of innocent civilians, either of Kemerovo, of Nine/Eleven or the same. That's because 1. I'm human and 2. I'm Russian.
As for you - God will forgive you...
Happy the Cosmonautics Day, dude! :)

Offcourse, I'm Russian, so I'll never joke about murdering of innocent civilians, either of Kemerovo, of Nine/Eleven or the same. That's because 1. I'm human and 2. I'm Russian.
As for you - God will forgive you...
Happy the Cosmonautics Day, dude! :)
Great, cool, but what means ->"prunk"<-. Please tell me.

*edit* I see now that I think you mean 'prank'. I understand. Sometimes we have big problem to talk because translator say all things wrong way. :)

Last edited:
No, man, it's the Heathen Chinee! They've taken over my computer, as well as yours, and everyone else's.

And in the West they say that everything is always to blame for the Russians.
dont worry its not for long ...

cdd53ba1016c0b46886ea8052e704e50.jpg
Lol, this map reminds me of the irony of (usually older) Russians saying "You Americans and British, you all colonialists and imperialists".
its a myth USA always have tried to save Muscovite empire in all its forms . a good example works of zbigniew brzezinski

I got confused in dozens of topics in three American forums on the American attack on Syria. Therefore, I will continue traditionally in this topic :)

An interesting version of such a high effectiveness of air defense and a divergence in the stated targets of the Pentagon and the Ministry of Defense appeared. Americans have long been preparing for strikes against Syrian airfields. And so the cruise missiles had in advance developed routes for such attacks. Therefore, when new targets suddenly appeared, the routes to them were developed not from scratch, but as a continuation of already existing ones. This provided a series of approaches to the Syrian airbases and further on to new targets. But the Syrian air bases had air defense. And so anti-aircraft complexes shot down cruise missiles flying past like on exercises with high efficiency and without risk of defeat. At the same time, it seemed to the Syrian and Russian military that the air bases were the target of the strike - the missiles flew to them.

2be460c8581d.jpg

If we believe the statements of the Pentagon, it got here 76 cruise missiles.

View attachment 188294 View attachment 188295
look usatoday wrote about you and your job here

"
Pentagon claims 2,000% increase in Russian trolls after Syria strikes. What does that mean?

SAN FRANCISCO — The Pentagon claimed a 2,000% increase in Russian troll activity on social media following the U.S.-led missile strikes against Syria Friday night.

Spokeswoman Dana White said in Saturday's Pentagon briefing that the activity escalated during the 24 hours following the strike. "The Russian disinformation campaign has already begun," White said.

White did not detail how the Defense Department calculated that figure, but said the Pentagon would supply "the facts, moving forward."

Questions about the alleged 2,000% increase and how it was measured swirled on social media. The Pentagon did not respond to a request for comment Sunday.

U.S. forces launched targeted missile strikes Friday at military outposts in Syria where the government was believed to have stored chemical weapons that killed dozens of civilians last weekend. Syria has denied the use of chemical weapons on its people. "
upload_2018-4-17_0-40-14.jpeg

fBPnrSaowy8.jpg

Pentagon claims 2,000% increase in Russian trolls after Syria strikes. What does that mean?

Last edited:
I have not written anything for a long time, it's a lot of work, it's not enough time :) But now in Russia there is really an epic battle, which is little reflected in the Western media, so I will note it shortly. There is such an Instant Messenger, Telegram. It is much more functional than WhatsApp, and although its popularity is noticeably lower, in Russia it is used by very many, about 15 million people or every fifth Internet user. In this messenger there is a secret chat function that allows you to encrypt the correspondence from user to user, so that it can not be intercepted by the server or the provider. Last year there was a loud terrorist attack, when in St. Petersburg terrorists blew up the subway car. During the investigation, it turned out that the terrorists were planning and preparing the terrorist attack, communicating in Telegram. The FSB decided to get the messenger's developers the opportunity to access the correspondence of individuals. The developers refused, citing the technical impossibility of intercepting e2e communication. The FSB through the court reached a decision on the blockade of Telegram in Russia. A week ago, Roskomnadzor began to implement the decision.

And then the circus began.

Telegram uses several, as practice, very effective way to protect against locks, using a large number of different and constantly changing subnets of cloud providers. Roskomnadzor attacks with massive blocking of subnets. At the moment, Russia has blocked 17-19 million IP-addresses (~ 0.5% of the world's Internet!). Almost all services related to AWS do not work. Many Google services are blocked. There were problems with MS Office 365, Xbox, PSN, etc. Last night, even google.com and gmail.com was banned, but at the moment they have already been unlocked.

The funniest thing is that Telegram with all this works: D

In Russia, now this duel is the number one news, after which people are having fun with popcorn :) But in fact, the process is not very rosy. In fact, Roskomnadzor is experimenting in the area of mass locks. And the Russian Internet can turn into an analogue of the Chinese, hiding behind the Great Firewall :-/

I'm a little drunk and listening to my favorite music. This is a state in which you always want to share what you like. And why not share music with foreign acquaintances. But there is a problem. For me, always text means an order of magnitude more than music or, especially, video. And most of the things that I love will be simply not clear to foreigners. But sometimes there are songs that have a pretty good performance and a visual video. I'll try to share such. Here is the song of the group "Motor-roller" under the title "About obedient boys". Literally - a song about how the boy was summoned to him by some external force (the Moon), as he obeyed her false call and went to her on the heavenly staircase. And how society (relatives and friends) began to call him back. He obeyed, returned to the people, but somewhere in the sky he dropped his heart. And it remained there to shine a star, like other similar heart-stars. Who is right, who is to blame? The song does not give an answer.

Motor-roller is an unusual group. This is a rock band from Kazakhstan, who sings a songs in Russian. One of the shards of the former USSR. People whose nationality is not Kazakh and not Russian, but Soviet.

The music video is not professional, shot by amateurs.

Forum List

Back