CDZ VMI and the Citadel

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Recommended to me by my lawyer as the right place to go since the ROTC cadets can puff up their resume before starting up active duty. "Go Fly a Kite" is the official name of the LLC. It is a Civil War game. How is the best way to pitch this request?

Recommended to me by my lawyer as the right place to go since the ROTC cadets can puff up their resume before starting up active duty. "Go Fly a Kite" is the official name of the LLC. It is a Civil War game. How is the best way to pitch this request?
Challenge two groups to represent two sides. May the better group win! Puffing up your res is always better with a win!

The Citadel isn't all that great, but VMI still is a great military Academy. And, it's the only university with battle honors on its flag!

Believe it or don't neither one has an email address I can find except for admissions.

Forum List

Back