Viva cruz!!!

Come up with something better...

Let em die is not a better solution

Except... yours is another pathetic strawman. So fuck off.

No strawman

If Cruz is such a hotshot Senator that he can try to repeal Obmacare on his first day of office, I'm sure he is capable of coming up with something better

Easy solution Republicans. Offer up a better solution and Americans will flock to it

Yes, strawman.

Do we 'let em die' now, asswipe?

In fact, Harry Reid plans to make it easy for us by changing the Senate rules to get rid of the 60 vote threshold filibuster.

Saves us the bother of doing it ourselves the next time we have simple majorities.

GO REID! LOL

That still wouldn't help you get the ACA repealed. In case you missed it, the Dems picked up TWO Senate seats. It's a waste of time and money...but you guys must like that.

It is your contention, then, that the Republicans will never again have simple majorities and the Presidency at the same time?

Let me hear you say it.

ROTFL

Are you stupid or do you just play dumb on the internet? They don't have majorities NOW so what is the point of this shit NOW other than to waste time? You won't have a majority in the Senate nor a Republican President for AT LEAST four years. Work on shit that matters.

That still wouldn't help you get the ACA repealed. In case you missed it, the Dems picked up TWO Senate seats. It's a waste of time and money...but you guys must like that.

It is your contention, then, that the Republicans will never again have simple majorities and the Presidency at the same time?

Let me hear you say it.

ROTFL

Are you stupid or do you just play dumb on the internet? They don't have majorities NOW so what is the point of this shit NOW other than to waste time? You won't have a majority in the Senate nor a Republican President for AT LEAST four years. Work on shit that matters.

Let me hear you say it.

ROTFL

Last edited:

Let me hear you say it.

ROTFL

Let me hear you say it.

ROTFL

Well, that cleared it up, you ARE really stupid. That makes it easier.

Who died?

'rightwinger' is just an asshole Leftist that trots out absurd strawman fallacies and regurges commie memes in hope of securing himself more free gubmint handouts.

They are all the same.

game_jigsawpuzzle.jpg

Except... yours is another pathetic strawman. So fuck off.

No strawman

If Cruz is such a hotshot Senator that he can try to repeal Obmacare on his first day of office, I'm sure he is capable of coming up with something better

Easy solution Republicans. Offer up a better solution and Americans will flock to it

Yes, strawman.

Right now....Let em die is the only plan Republicans have on the table

What is taking so long for Republicans to come up with a viable Healthcare Plan? They had one in 1995.....The Democrats adopted it

No strawman

Yes, strawman.

What is taking so long for Republicans to come up with a viable Healthcare Plan? They had one in 1995.....The Democrats adopted it

You are a fucking idiot, and demonstrate it to the entire board on a post-by-post basis.

LOL

Yes, strawman.

You are a fucking idiot, and demonstrate it to the entire board on a post-by-post basis.

LOL

projecting again, loon?

p.s. you wackos aren't the 'entire board'.

LOL

projecting again, loon?

p.s. you wackos aren't the 'entire board'.

Give up, Jiz. You have the IQ of a parrot.

No strawman

Yes, strawman.

I would think because some of the caucus doesnt think healthcare is a federal Issue.

Let the States figure it out, and more importantly figure out how to pay for it.

In fact, Harry Reid plans to make it easy for us by changing the Senate rules to get rid of the 60 vote threshold filibuster.

Saves us the bother of doing it ourselves the next time we have simple majorities.

GO REID! LOL

Let me hear you say it.

ROTFL

if you're indicative of the average republican, then, no, you'll never have both at the same time. in fact, you'll be lucky to get past the midterms if the asshats you keep electing keep fucking around, pandering to morons like you, instead of doing their jobs.

that still wouldn't help you get the aca repealed. In case you missed it, the dems picked up two senate seats. It's a waste of time and money...but you guys must like that.

it is your contention, then, that the republicans will never again have simple majorities and the presidency at the same time?

Let me hear you say it.

Rotfl

if you're indicative of the average republican, then, no, you'll never have both at the same time. In fact, you'll be lucky to get past the midterms if the asshats you keep electing keep fucking around, pandering to morons like you, instead of doing their jobs.

lolololololololololol

GO HARRY GO!!!

Reid Has 51 Votes to Change Filibuster, Advocates Say

Reid Has 51 Votes to Change Filibuster, Advocates Say : Roll Call News

Go Harry!

:dance:

Need those simple majorities to repeal Obamacare!!!!

It will be a long time before Republicans have a simple majority in the Senate. By that time, Obama care will be thoroughly embedded in our society

I encourage Republicans to make Obamacare better. It can use the help. What is wrong with Republicans that destruction is their only option?

Go Harry!

:dance:

Need those simple majorities to repeal Obamacare!!!!

It will be a long time before Republicans have a simple majority in the Senate. By that time, Obama care will be thoroughly embedded in our society

I encourage Republicans to make Obamacare better. It can use the help. What is wrong with Republicans that destruction is their only option?

Simple majorities make bedding an unbedding simple tasks.

GO HARRY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Forum List

Back