Viva cruz!!!

Good first move by Cruz....Repeal Obamacare
He should also throw in some tax cuts while he is at it

Shows you are a serious Senator

The waste was incurred by Obabble ...by adding 30 million zombies to a broken health care system.

People without insurance are zombies?

No wonder you guys can't get elected....The Party of Let em die!

Will Introduce Bill To Repeal ‘Obamacare’

Oh goodie...another douche bag that wants to do nothing but waste time. Great!

Isn't there a post office he can rename?

Not a waste of time.

To repeal Obamacare, legislation must keep moving in the Senate as well as the House.

Never quit until the task is complete!

Note to Republicans...

Come up with something better first, then repeal Obamacare

Will Introduce Bill To Repeal ‘Obamacare’

Not a waste of time.

To repeal Obamacare, legislation must keep moving in the Senate as well as the House.

You can't repeal the ACA...I think that's the part you're missing in all of this. It would NEVER get past the Senate and the President would NEVER sign it.

You must like Congress wasting time and tax dollars.

Not a waste of time.

Note to Republicans...

Come up with something better first, then repeal Obamacare

That makes no sense. The legislation was and is a heaping, stinking pile of ... Obama.

Not a waste of time.

You can't repeal the ACA...I think that's the part you're missing in all of this. It would NEVER get past the Senate and the President would NEVER sign it.

It's called the Federal Process. Its was one of the things he was voted in on by the people of the state of Texas, therefore he has an obligation to try to attempt it.

Not a waste of time.

In fact, Harry Reid plans to make it easy for us by changing the Senate rules to get rid of the 60 vote threshold filibuster.

Saves us the bother of doing it ourselves the next time we have simple majorities.

GO REID! LOL

Not a waste of time.

In fact, Harry Reid plans to make it easy for us by changing the Senate rules to get rid of the 60 vote threshold filibuster.

Saves us the bother of doing it ourselves the next time we have simple majorities.

GO REID! LOL

That still wouldn't help you get the ACA repealed. In case you missed it, the Dems picked up TWO Senate seats. It's a waste of time and money...but you guys must like that.

GO REID! LOL

That still wouldn't help you get the ACA repealed. In case you missed it, the Dems picked up TWO Senate seats. It's a waste of time and money...but you guys must like that.

It is your contention, then, that the Republicans will never again have simple majorities and the Presidency at the same time?

Let me hear you say it.

ROTFL

GO REID! LOL

They get paid the same amount no matter what they do. If this stops congress from passing any more statist crap, I'm all for it.

That makes no sense. The legislation was and is a heaping, stinking pile of ... Obama.

Come up with something better...

Let em die is not a better solution

Except... yours is another pathetic strawman. So fuck off.

No strawman

If Cruz is such a hotshot Senator that he can try to repeal Obmacare on his first day of office, I'm sure he is capable of coming up with something better

Easy solution Republicans. Offer up a better solution and Americans will flock to it

Forum List

Back