Vitamin Pill Cuts Skin Cancer Risk

This is new. It's a bit smaller than an eraserhead and located near my wrist. There's a tiny raised bit in the middle of it.
Mrs. H. says call the doc. I say shut up and get me a beer, bitch. :slap:

IMG_9061.JPG

This is new. It's a bit smaller than an eraserhead and located near my wrist. There's a tiny raised bit in the middle of it.
Mrs. H. says call the doc. I say shut up and get me a beer, bitch. :slap:

View attachment 45628
It looks symmetrical to me. If you think it doesn't then you should consider checking it out because that's a warning sign. Of course, it never hurts to go ahead and listen to the Missus if she's worried. So why not? You can have a beer either way :dunno:

What a pile of male bovine excrement!

As someone who has dealt with basal cell and squamish skin cancers for more than 25 years - the only way to reduce skin cancer is to either stay out of the sun or wear protective clothing.

Mrs. reminded me there's a walk-in clinic down the street. It would save me the 30 mile drive to my primary Doc tomorrow.
Plus, I don't think it will cost me since I hit the deductible ceiling with that hospital stay back in March.

go to a dermo and get a full body check.....stop being ...a. lazy and b. cheap. why have one spot looked at when a full body check will reassure.....

okay ....*climbs on soap box* first of all....you go to a walk in clinic and they look at it and go...gosh we arent sure but lets remove it.....now you got to hope they know what the fuck they are doing....if that shit is melanoma.....you are not wanting it to come back with unclear edges....basically dont let them fuck with it and make it worse....

ahhh hell show some fucking sense and go to a dermo....if you have one questionable spot you may have others....in places you do not think of...a dermo has many ticks...such as punches in different sizes...think of a cookie cutter...and them freaky glasses...o and experience...dont fuck around with your bodies largest organ

What a pile of male bovine excrement!

As someone who has dealt with basal cell and squamish skin cancers for more than 25 years - the only way to reduce skin cancer is to either stay out of the sun or wear protective clothing.

and go to the fucking dermo.....simple as that....my dermo has never mentioned vitamins or anything but staying outta the sun...the worse thing she can say....."o i see you have been in the sun" i live like a vampire...

I am fortunate to have better skin complexion from my native roots, yet my Dutch grandma didn't and after years of farm work, she had skin cancer problems...

...dont fuck around with your bodies largest organ
That's Mrs. H.'s department. ;)

Hell the walk-in isn't even open today. I'll call the dermo dept. at the hospital tomorrow- go right to the source.

I have been riding my bicycle a lot lately, but in the evenings after the sun sets behind the trees. Don't normally spend a lot of time in the bright sun.

Forum List

Back