Visit to the twilight zone

Merlin1047 said:
The link sends you to a photographer's collage of pictures of some of the more "colorful" leftists. It shouldn't come as much of a surprise to know that these picture were shot in Nancy Pelosi's district.

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/
This is the result of "outcome based education", moral relativism that eschews judging others and "self esteem"....you get a bunch of people who don't know how to think logically, will accept any type of behavior. I doubt any of these people have the foggiest idea of what they're protesting for, I doubt even more that any of these pinheads has the foggiest idea of how our government operates, has a basic understanding of economics or can locate Iraq on a map of the world (or Washington DC on a map of the United States, for that matter). Their political discourse is limited to short slogans and profanities, to match their short attention span (which they probably got from playing too much Nintendo, and watching too much MTV)....probably half of them (at least) are on Ritalin, Adderahl, or Prozac.

Some of them probably also subscribe to superstitions e.g. ESP, UFOs and other New Age pablum. At the same time, viewing Christianity with disdain and consider it a bunch of fairy tales.

Ignorant, young and foolish. In short, the perfect people to be led by the Left or some future dictator. And these kids are our future? That's a scary thought!

Merlin1047 said:
The link sends you to a photographer's collage of pictures of some of the more "colorful" leftists. It shouldn't come as much of a surprise to know that these picture were shot in Nancy Pelosi's district.

http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/

I'm serious. There should be an island somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, where we could send these wacked out wierdo nut jobs. Let them have their very own world.

I wonder if that would make them happy.

Pale Rider said:
I'm serious. There should be an island somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, where we could send these wacked out wierdo nut jobs. Let them have their very own world.

I wonder if that would make them happy.

I agree they want anarchy I say we give it to them in the middle of nowhere island, so they don't come messin' with our peace of state.

Let's either send em to Somalia (Anarchy's done wonders for that country, these people have got to learn Anarchy appeals to the lowest common denominator and isn't happy fun land) or yeah, a barren Island.

Personally? The guy with the Immigrants Against Democracy Sign, should be deported to whatever shithole he crawled out of.

The guy with the "Can We Secede" sign should be deported to France, as should Mr. "I'm ashamed to be an American".

The Black Bloq should make the list of official Terrorist Organizatations, if it hasn't already.

sf_rally_november_3_2004

Note the arrogant, smug look. This is why the rest of the country hates west-coast liberal elitists.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back