Visit Florida, the "Gunshine State"

Has Florida’s Republican dominated, gut toting legislature made it the “Gunshine State” and harmed its tourism-driven economy? Can you not take a stroll from your motel room in a hoodie without fearing being shot by a local wannabe Rambo?

The 'Gunshine State': 6 Awful GOP Laws That May Harm Florida Forever | Election 2012 | AlterNet

As a Floridian, I'm not particularly worried what alternet thinks about our laws.

:cuckoo:

As far as the Trayvon Martin case, it is not something that should have fallen under the "Stand Your Ground" law, so the Martin case is not a judgement on the law.

We do have quite a few guns in this state. If that offends the pussy northerners, well, good. They can keep their yankee asses up north, freezing their butts off in January.

Has Florida’s Republican dominated, gut toting legislature made it the “Gunshine State” and harmed its tourism-driven economy? Can you not take a stroll from your motel room in a hoodie without fearing being shot by a local wannabe Rambo?

The 'Gunshine State': 6 Awful GOP Laws That May Harm Florida Forever | Election 2012 | AlterNet

As far as political exploitation of this criminal case goes, this is an excellent example of such low politics. More to come I'm sure.

Beware the hispanic, democrat, neighborhood watcher.....................

most wannbe Rambos I know aren't Democats

Me either. Just look at these rightwing loons.

l.jpg

Florida is a joke as are Floridians.

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — A 26-year-old man and his girlfriend were arrested Tuesday following accusations the man told a 5-year-old girl to watch him and his girlfriend having sex, according to records obtained Wednesday.
Port St. Lucie man, woman accused of telling 5-year-old to watch sex act

That's todays nugget from Florida.

Here's a website which details the stupid shit which goes on in your state. So much so, that it has it's OWN CATEGORY...unlike EVERY OTHER STATE.

Lets look at the weird shit that goes on down there last week, shall we?
FARK.com: Links by Topic

Still PROUD of your state?

Oh and I'd rather freeze my ass off in January than roast my ass off in August in 90% humidity.

As a Floridian, I'm not particularly worried what alternet thinks about our laws.

:cuckoo:

As far as the Trayvon Martin case, it is not something that should have fallen under the "Stand Your Ground" law, so the Martin case is not a judgement on the law.

We do have quite a few guns in this state. If that offends the pussy northerners, well, good. They can keep their yankee asses up north, freezing their butts off in January.

Well, I keep my "Yankee ass" away from your toll booths, Bubba :lol:

I love my state.

Oh and I'd rather freeze my ass off in January than roast my ass off in August in 90% humidity.

You sound like a pussy. If you're scared of our heat, bugs, alligators, snakes, and guns, then stay up north. :D

Last edited:
Beware the hispanic, democrat, neighborhood watcher.....................

most wannbe Rambos I know aren't Democats

uh since you mentioned hoodie, you're referring the martin case and yes it was a democrat who gunned him down. Stop trying to inject republicans in this, we dont have the democrats lack of self control and hating of life. Maybe if Martin had been aborted you'd be ok with that.

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — A 26-year-old man and his girlfriend were arrested Tuesday following accusations the man told a 5-year-old girl to watch him and his girlfriend having sex, according to records obtained Wednesday.
Port St. Lucie man, woman accused of telling 5-year-old to watch sex act

That's todays nugget from Florida.

Here's a website which details the stupid shit which goes on in your state. So much so, that it has it's OWN CATEGORY...unlike EVERY OTHER STATE.

Lets look at the weird shit that goes on down there last week, shall we?
FARK.com: Links by Topic

That's right it's dangerous down here. Keep your ignorant ass where it is, and stay out of Florida.

Forum List

Back