Visions of Famous People now in Hell

The thread title says it all Jeremiah ! No christian has the right to pass a moral judgement on a persons soul.

What makes this even worse is that if scripture is true she is already twice as fit for hell as anyone famous that she envisions in hell or imagines is going to hell..

If Jeri spent one tenth of the time she spends desperately trying to get someone to swallow her nonsense trying to understand why people object to her irrational beliefs she would have been well on her way to better mental health a long time ago.

Instead she has gone from bad to worse.

Trying to live in denial of reality on a daily basis sure must be a living hell....

Oh well, to each his own.

No where in any of my messages have I passed judgment on my fellow man, OZman. That is a false accusation and if you didn't know it already I will tell you now - Satan is the accuser of the brethren. You should be aware of that and stop accusing me of something I have not done.

The thread title says it all Jeremiah ! No christian has the right to pass a moral judgement on a persons soul.

It is the scriptures that identify you, OZman. Not I. I am merely quoting scripture. The Word of God says Satan is the accuser of the brethren. If you do not wish to serve him then do not accuse the Brethren - you must call upon the name of the LORD to be saved. Read Romans 10: 9,10.

Make sure and visit the Gospel of John thread! This is included ......

Christ speaks to Peter

15 So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jo'-nas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
16 He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jo'nas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jo'nas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him Feed my sheep.
18 Verily,verily I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdest thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest; but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.
19 This spake he, signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.
20 Then Peter, turning about, seeth the disciple whom Jesus loved following; which also leaned on his breast at supper, and said, Lord which is he that betrayeth thee?
21 Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die: but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is thatto thee?

- John 21:15-23

No where in any of my messages have I passed judgment on my fellow man, OZman. That is a false accusation and if you didn't know it already I will tell you now - Satan is the accuser of the brethren. You should be aware of that and stop accusing me of something I have not done.

It is the scriptures that identify you, OZman. Not I. I am merely quoting scripture. The Word of God says Satan is the accuser of the brethren. If you do not wish to serve him then do not accuse the Brethren - you must call upon the name of the LORD to be saved. Read Romans 10: 9,10.

You are not quoting scripture Jeremiah, you are posting videos on visions of people in hell. Could you post scripture from your religion that gives these people the authority to pass judgement on a persons soul.

8048225df8ee4e1f7e06bf61256d7dfc.jpg

Forum List

Back