Virtue

K

kimforw

Thank you (ya'll-ha) for responding. You know, I was born and raised in Texas. . but have not always been a Republican. I actually voted for Perot in '92! Didn't realize it would put Clinton in office. George W is nothing like his "Daddy", I think he is more like his mother. (I think Barbara is a very wise woman) This is another thing that irritates me. . . people comparing him to George Sr! While I am on a roll. . .I'm not a feminist in the slightest but I do love Condoleezza Rice and Karen Hughes!

Originally posted by kimforw
Thank you (ya'll-ha) for responding. You know, I was born and raised in Texas. . but have not always been a Republican. I actually voted for Perot in '92! Didn't realize it would put Clinton in office. George W is nothing like his "Daddy", I think he is more like his mother. (I think Barbara is a very wise woman) This is another thing that irritates me. . . people comparing him to George Sr! While I am on a roll. . .I'm not a feminist in the slightest but I do love Condoleezza Rice and Karen Hughes!

Welcome Kim!!! There ain't a thing wrong with liking Rice and Hughes. More women should use them as a role model. Rice is a brilliant sophisticated woman and strong at that. Karen Hughes is tough,and stands strong for her ideas. She also takes no crap from the media-which I love! Glad you have come over to the "right" side. Have fun!!

Hahaha... yes they're unstoppable... they run the white house, the military, and the pentagon (which acounts for most our conservative hard earned money) and they just love throwing it at big weapons manufacturers and oil barons!

And this board is totally overrun with these left-wing commies, save us!!!

Welcome to the board kimforw!

About my rant: there's only a few of us so we have to shout, sorry!

Forum List

Back