Virtual Reality

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
I have an Idea for a virtual reality machine that can be used from chat to hot stuff. I actually had soldiers away from home in mind, some where defending freedom in the world while the wife is in America. Each person would have a machine (with several various toys) that interacts with the other person in a cam room thousands of miles away. You wear the VR gloves to control the others machine to make love, etc. while watching the cam.

A special attribute will be smell! Just like an ink jet cartridge, special chemicals will be mixed and send out an oder to your mate, that is emitted from the monitor. So you give it Savage scent, and your mate can smell it. So now we have all the senses involved in the game playing.

Eventually I can see life size dolls that interact with one another in private sun room booths.:eusa_angel:

Hi Everyone,

I am writing a research paper on virtual reality, using virtual reality on military, etc. I am doing this survey and I need your help. I would be very grateful for your help :) Thank You for your time. God Bless you all. have a great weekend :)

heres the link below.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFJUN1ZnVndyRXF5S3BOMkVJbzVfbEE6MQ

Jitto, I just completed your survey and it was very interesting. There is a virtual world called Second Life of which I have been a member since 2006. This world is completely built by its users. It has it's own economy where you can exchange that in-world currency which is called linden dollars for real world money.

There are hundreds of colleges and university's that have a presence in Second Life, and well as companies that use it to train their staffs or to hold meetings.

If you have not check out Second Life than I suggest that you do. I think it would be very useful to you for your project.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back