Virgins.. out of favor?

125virgin.jpg

I believe in the double standard, my son go for it, my daughters, wait until your married.
Have mothers and fathers given up and just expect their daughters are going to lose it nowadays?

My parents left me alone on the subject, they didn't bug me about guys I was talking to, they didn't tell me what to do, and they were not all over me all the time about sex, alcohol, and drugs. I was the last one of my friends to loose my virginity and I didn't loose it in high school. My two friends that had parents who were all over them, grounding them from their boyriends etc were both pregnant when we graduated. I was always the responsible one IN high school because I think I felt my parents trusted me, why loose that freedom.

My parents trusted me too, they shouldn't have.

I think it dawned on them one day when my dad went to his liquor cabinet, took a swig of his favorite Scotch and found it tasted suspiciously like water.

Or when my mother opened her bottle of valium to find it suspiciously low on supply.

The upside was I was the coolest kid in the ninth grade.

Then you have a problem, it's a double standard that compromises your stance on your daughters. You can't expect other boys to behave any different than you teach your son to, even your daughter's boyfriends. Thus why double standards are bad.

The day guys can get knocked up is the day I'll drop the double standard.
Guys and gals look at sex from a different point of view.

For every baby born some guy got knocked up right along with the girl.... The difference (and advantage) is that the guy has a 9 month head start to run away from the problem.

Women get stuck holding the package by a simple fact of biology - that is why they must, for reasons of self preservation, be somewhere between 51% and 100% responsible for the pregnancy.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.

On a side note: Imagine if you will a course of evolution on a different world where only the women who liked getting laid had babies because the males left the cold prudish bitches alone....

Would life be different now?

Obviously, the women of the race would have been evolutionarily thorough bred into being raving nymphomaniacs.

As it is, the women of the race have evolved into being raving nymphomaniacs for a brief span of time immediately preceeding and following marriage.

It is only following that brief "period" when they turn into cold, prudish bitches.

Ergo, the rise in the popularity of televised sports.

I'm against virginity on the grounds that if there were no virgins, it would really piss off Islamic suicide bombers.

Do you support your daughters boyfriends "going for it"?

Sure they can go for it somewhere else.... I had a virgin regular gal all through high school but had plenty of gals that did also.

Then you have a problem, it's a double standard that compromises your stance on your daughters. You can't expect other boys to behave any different than you teach your son to, even your daughter's boyfriends. Thus why double standards are bad.

You can if you have a good shotgun!!!

Sure they can go for it somewhere else.... I had a virgin regular gal all through high school but had plenty of gals that did also.

And of course, certain rules applied to boyfriends:

Rule One:

If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:

You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact come off during the course of you date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "Barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:

It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is: "early".

Rule Six:

I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:

As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process than can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:

The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter:

1. Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool.

2. Places where there is darkness.

3. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness.

4. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat.

5. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature chainsaws are OK.

6. Hockey games are okay.

7. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:

Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house.

Rule Ten:

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit the car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

The day guys can get knocked up is the day I'll drop the double standard.
Guys and gals look at sex from a different point of view.

For every baby born some guy got knocked up right along with the girl.... The difference (and advantage) is that the guy has a 9 month head start to run away from the problem.

Women get stuck holding the package by a simple fact of biology - that is why they must, for reasons of self preservation, be somewhere between 51% and 100% responsible for the pregnancy.

Don't hate the player - hate the game.

On a side note: Imagine if you will a course of evolution on a different world where only the women who liked getting laid had babies because the males left the cold prudish bitches alone....

Would life be different now?

Obviously, the women of the race would have been evolutionarily thorough bred into being raving nymphomaniacs.

As it is, the women of the race have evolved into being raving nymphomaniacs for a brief span of time immediately preceeding and following marriage.

It is only following that brief "period" when they turn into cold, prudish bitches.

Ergo, the rise in the popularity of televised sports.

That explains a LOT!

And of course, certain rules applied to boyfriends:

Rule One:

If you pull into my driveway and honk you'd better be delivering a package, because you're sure not picking anything up.

Rule Two:

You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off my daughter's body, I will remove them.

Rule Three:

I am aware that it is considered fashionable for boys of your age to wear their trousers so loosely that they appear to be falling off their hips. Please don't take this as an insult, but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may come to the door with your underwear showing and your pants ten sizes too big, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your clothes do not, in fact come off during the course of you date with my daughter, I will take my electric nail gun and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.

Rule Four:

I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex without utilizing a "Barrier method" of some kind can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, I am the barrier, and I will kill you.

Rule Five:

It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about sports, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is: "early".

Rule Six:

I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.

Rule Seven:

As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process than can take longer than painting the Golden Gate Bridge. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like changing the oil in my car?

Rule Eight:

The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter:

1. Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool.

2. Places where there is darkness.

3. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness.

4. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat.

5. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature chainsaws are OK.

6. Hockey games are okay.

7. Old folks homes are better.

Rule Nine:

Do not lie to me. I may appear to be a potbellied, balding, middle-aged, dim-witted has-been. But on issues relating to my daughter, I am the all-knowing, merciless god of your universe. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have a shotgun, a shovel, and five acres behind the house.

Rule Ten:

Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your car in the driveway for a chopper coming in over a rice paddy near Hanoi. When my Agent Orange starts acting up, the voices in my head frequently tell me to clean the guns as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you pull into the driveway you should exit the car with both hands in plain sight. Speak the perimeter password, announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then return to your car - there is no need for you to come inside. The camouflaged face at the window is mine.

I did not know my ex's father moved to England....

How ya doin', Mac?​

Forum List

Back