Virgins.. out of favor?

I do not have a daughter, (yet, I till many fields) but if I did I would teach her to be a clever whore, just like Cleopatra or Aspasia.

The pussy has infinate power if one knows how to connect it with the brain.

The penis is always an idiot.

The fact that women don't run the world is a testament to the fact that few and far between were the fathers who loved their daughters enough to teach them of the power they hold over men if they would just grab the right handle.

Wow. My older son dated the same girl for four years in high school. They broke up right before they left for college (which was inevitable). But it was like a divorce. Our families were very close, and a year later, we still get together. I always said to them "I wish you guys had met in ten years".

That's wonderful about your son. I think a good daughter in law brings out the best in our boys. My mother in law still tells me that.

She's a great Gal, needs some seasoning but she sure lights up a room.

Ya that makes sense , your mother-in-laws observation.

I believe in the double standard, my son go for it, my daughters, wait until your married.
Have mothers and fathers given up and just expect their daughters are going to lose it nowadays?
Why would you want your daughter to go into a marriage having no idea if she and her future husband were sexually compatible?
Why would you urge your son to put himself at risk for contracting or even passing on a STD by just going for it whenever the opportunity presented itself?

If you raise your daughters to be warm and loving people and they select a mate that has similar values, making love would hardly be a problem.

I would expected my son to be choosy in the past and made that fairly clear. Always go for quality over quantity.

You ASS-U-ME that there is such a thing as a male who can be warm and loving. (Loving: putting the needs of another first, even to the point of death.)

There is your first mistake with your daughters.

It depends on whom you talk to. Some parents have given up, some still teach morality, and some encourage their kids to screw as many people as they can. That's America for you.

Since you mentioned 'America', we need to be clear on your context... Do you mean 'screw' in the carnal sense, or 'screw' in the corporate sense?

Why would you want your daughter to go into a marriage having no idea if she and her future husband were sexually compatible?
Why would you urge your son to put himself at risk for contracting or even passing on a STD by just going for it whenever the opportunity presented itself?

If you raise your daughters to be warm and loving people and they select a mate that has similar values, making love would hardly be a problem.

I would expected my son to be choosy in the past and made that fairly clear. Always go for quality over quantity.

You ASS-U-ME that there is such a thing as a male who can be warm and loving. (Loving: putting the needs of another first, even to the point of death.)

There is your first mistake with your daughters.

The first one married worked out superb, hey don't step on my dreams for the other two..:lol:

Nice of you to say Lumpy1. :redface:

I have told my boys that I'd rather see them with a nice black girl from a good family than a piece of white trash from the trailer park. I've told them I'd rather see them marry a Jewish girl than some ho at their Catholic high school. I am not a xenophobe. Or am I? :lol:

I've also told them in no uncertain terms that if they ever knock someone up, they will marry her. Even if she is a beast. Best birth control there is. :lol:

I believe in the double standard, my son go for it, my daughters, wait until your married.
Have mothers and fathers given up and just expect their daughters are going to lose it nowadays?

Why in the hell do you expect your daughters to wait ? Since when did having sex make them a slut ?

Why in the hell do you expect your daughters to wait ? Since when did having sex make them a slut ?

:eusa_eh:.. shall we start with the Garden of Eden,

I have told my boys that I'd rather see them with a nice black girl from a good family than a piece of white trash from the trailer park. I've told them I'd rather see them marry a Jewish girl than some ho at their Catholic high school. I am not a xenophobe. Or am I? :lol:

I've also told them in no uncertain terms that if they ever knock someone up, they will marry her. Even if she is a beast. Best birth control there is. :lol:

I sometimes wonder if we'll ever disagree, might be fun...

:eusa_eh:.. shall we start with the Garden of Eden,

that'll make it a damn long story but go for it.

ha ha. I can't stand Barry Manilow. How about you? :lol:

I strongly support the traditional values on this. If a girl insists on remaining a virgin, the villagers must throw her into the volcano.

Make an example of one and the rest will fall into line.

You have got to be kidding... You like Nat King Cole, the Big Band Era and Fred Astaire movies, Cary Grant, Gone with the Wind?

I strongly support the traditional values on this. If a girl insists on remaining a virgin, the villagers must throw her into the volcano.

I keep trying to figure out where that magic line is when a woman changes from a virgin into an old worthless spinster.

:rofl:.. ....:lol:

You have got to be kidding... You like Nat King Cole, the Big Band Era and Fred Astaire movies, Cary Grant, Gone with the Wind?

I'm a little too young to remember the Big Band Era, but Gone with the Wind is my all time favorite movie and book. In fact, for my grad school graduation my grandmother gave me a first edition of the book. Nicest gift I've ever gotten.

I'm a little too young to remember the Big Band Era, but Gone with the Wind is my all time favorite movie and book. In fact, for my grad school graduation my grandmother gave me a first edition of the book. Nicest gift I've ever gotten.

I wasn't there for the big band era, I just like the music... sheezz

And Barry Manilow? Ewwwww!

barry-manilow.jpg

Forum List

Back