virginity

I wanna know how there's a thread of 35 pages about sex and I'm just now seeing it.

Sheesh. I have GOT to stop reading about freakin politics!

Edited to add ... Hey new guy, you need to learn to count. There's really only 13 pages to the thread.

But still, I didn't see it until just now.

Well, the problem was that it wasn't about sex. It was about how the OP was an ugly, clumsy virgin, and so he wanted a woman who was also a virgin, so she wouldn't realize how much he sucked in bed . . . and not in the good way.

So the thread was REALLY about a complete lack of sex.

What do you have against virgins?

No one has anything against them. That's why they're virgins. :eusa_angel:

All 35 pages?

No.

Easier to just jump right in and have somebody else tell me what I need to know.

I wanna know how there's a thread of 35 pages about sex and I'm just now seeing it.

Sheesh. I have GOT to stop reading about freakin politics!

Edited to add ... Hey new guy, you need to learn to count. There's really only 13 pages to the thread.

But still, I didn't see it until just now.

Well, the problem was that it wasn't about sex. It was about how the OP was an ugly, clumsy virgin, and so he wanted a woman who was also a virgin, so she wouldn't realize how much he sucked in bed . . . and not in the good way.

You just nailed it.

yes i want her thin and beautiful

Hold on there sugar plum. Let me get my "Make a Wish" order form.

Okay, let's see. One unkissed virgin. Thin. Beautiful. I might have missed it but did you mention wanting a certain color or shade? Oh and that was a female, right?

yes a female. i dont care what race, but im most attracted to women who look like katy perry.

I missed this, this motherfucker is seriously asking for a virgin who looks like Katy Perry? wow!:lol:

Not important to me at all. Rather have someone who knows how to make love, than a virgin who starts when I touch her, or yelps in pain when I enter her. I want sex to be fun and feel good. If it's scary, or hurts because I just pushed through her hymen I'm gonna feel really bad.

how important is it to you?

id like to end up with a unkissed virgin, who never had any form of sexual physical contact to a other guy

Hon, the best way to experience sex is to find someone who knows what they're doing, first of all, but also knows that you're a virgin. That accomplishes two things: It keeps expectations in perspective, and also he or she can show you a few things. It's best not to be so hung up on those types of details- how many partners or with who- because that's not the point. If you meet the right person, it won't matter. But people can only be honest and share that part of themselves with you if you keep an open mind and are willing to learn. Good luck. :)

What do you have against virgins?

No one has anything against them. That's why they're virgins. :eusa_angel:

HaHaHa.
Hilarious.

Not important to me at all. Rather have someone who knows how to make love, than a virgin who starts when I touch her, or yelps in pain when I enter her. I want sex to be fun and feel good. If it's scary, or hurts because I just pushed through her hymen I'm gonna feel really bad.

You should be grateful that she trusts you enough to hurt her, yet still be there to hold her and reassure her. Look at it from her point of view.

Forum List

Back