Virginity (saving oneself for marriage)

So was Mary really a virgin? or was joseph just gay or something? :dunno:

Does it matter? That was a story written more than 2000 years ago. A very different time. A very different culture. And completely irrelevent to our current culture and the plusses and minuses in it.

What do you feel are the pros and cons of doing so? Can not waiting have a negative impact on the marriage?

I did choose to wait, but I was blessed to be in a relationship with a man who was on the exact same page as I was. We are also blessed because it turns out we are perfectly compatible.

Further! would you advise your daughter to wait?

What about your son.

I think it depends. Not everyone wants to get married, and not everyone meets the right person.
I am unsure if I will ever get married, but sometimes I think I should wait until marriage, because then I won't get stuck with a stupid jerk like the guy who just dumped me.

It also depends on what you think about virginity. For me, it is the most precious thing I own and I value it with my life. You have gotta be some really extra special person for me to willing trust you with it.

Your a virgin Noomi?:eek:

I am, HG. :)

I think it depends. Not everyone wants to get married, and not everyone meets the right person.
I am unsure if I will ever get married, but sometimes I think I should wait until marriage, because then I won't get stuck with a stupid jerk like the guy who just dumped me.

It also depends on what you think about virginity. For me, it is the most precious thing I own and I value it with my life. You have gotta be some really extra special person for me to willing trust you with it.

Your a virgin Noomi?:eek:

I am, HG. :)

Good for you!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back