Virginia women protest "state mandated rape"

No, you cannot anal probe them with your dick. general understanding is that it simply isn't large enough.

Chris has dick envy.

he and JosefK should get together.

I don't mind that you're so obsessed with me that you even talk about me when I'm not in the room (it's kind of creepy, but amusing at the same time); but if you don't mind, keep me out of your sexual fantasies, would you? If you really want to watch two guys going at it, just pop in one of your home videos.

Last edited:
What's wrong with getting a visual on what's growing inside so you can make a more informed decision? The more you know and all.

I realize this is a subject that you guys have a hard time understanding; but it's really very simple. When a woman chooses to get an abortion; that is her choice. Under this law, a woman seeking an abortion will have no choice but to let a doctor stick a probe up her vagina. It's about the freedom to choose; to not have the gov't mandate what you can do with your own body.

What's wrong with getting a visual on what's growing inside so you can make a more informed decision? The more you know and all.

I realize this is a subject that you guys have a hard time understanding; but it's really very simple. When a woman chooses to get an abortion; that is her choice. Under this law, a woman seeking an abortion will have no choice but to let a doctor stick a probe up her vagina. It's about the freedom to choose; to not have the gov't mandate what you can do with your own body.

Because a knife is less invasive than a probe?

I know its hard for some of you to understand but to some its a LIFE not a choice. The choice was made when the legs were opened.

Absolutely. Equality means same for both genders.

Under a new GOP bill, you must first walk through the mall naked with a sign saying you are a whore murdering your baby before you can get an abortion.

An aspirin between the knees works well too...less shame and self loathing afterwards...

Tell that to the 99% of women who have sex. I don't think that will win you their votes. In fact its insulting to women.

People have sex. And if they get pregnant, they may want to have a legal abortion.

I know its hard for some of you to understand but to some its a LIFE not a choice. The choice was made when the legs were opened.

When Republicans stop sending 18 year olds to die for oil and money, then maybe they can preach the value of human life. I still won't agree to make abortion illegal, but I will at least take them seriously that they value life.

When Republicans stop sending 18 year olds to die for oil and money, then maybe they can preach the value of human life. I still won't agree to make abortion illegal, but I will at least take them seriously that they value life.

The only people sending our kids to war are in DC. The rest of America has a voice too ya know.

Because a probe is not a choice, while an abortion is. The choice is the woman's; not yours; not the doctor's; not the govt's.

Under a new GOP bill, you must first walk through the mall naked with a sign saying you are a whore murdering your baby before you can get an abortion.

An aspirin between the knees works well too...less shame and self loathing afterwards...

Tell that to the 99% of women who have sex. I don't think that will win you their votes. In fact its insulting to women.

People have sex. And if they get pregnant, they may want to have a legal abortion.

Given the fact that a clear majority of Virginians oppose the legislation, you'd think they would rethink this. They just can't help themselves. That's what happens when you let your ideology win over your duty to fairly serve ALL constituents; not just the minority who share your views.

Last edited:

Because a probe is not a choice, while an abortion is. The choice is the woman's; not yours; not the doctor's; not the govt's.

And that is your opinion as well as the law, ..... For now.

Owning slaves was also once a choice as well as within the law. Sadly we haven't overcome all our barbarisms.

The only people sending our kids to war are in DC. The rest of America has a voice too ya know.

They only get away with sending us to war when they get support from voters like you. Remember that when they are trying to convince us that life is important to you or that we need to invade Iran.

Given the fact that a clear majority of Virginians oppose the legislation, you'd think they would rethink this. They just can't help themselves. That's what happens when you let your ideology win over your duty to fairly serve ALL constituents; not just the minority who share your views.

I'm curious if this is going to cost them elections and will we have enough of a majority to overturn what they did. For example, we could take back the Michigan House and Senate but without a super majority, Snyder can veto anything we pass.

And then will Democrats not show up again for the 2014 midterms and give control back to the Republicans?

Republicans never stay out of power for too long because they are the only ones who take midterms seriously. We need Obama voters to show up in 2014 or else we'll get tea bagged all over again.

I'm curious if this is going to cost them elections and will we have enough of a majority to overturn what they did. For example, we could take back the Michigan House and Senate but without a super majority, Snyder can veto anything we pass.

And then will Democrats not show up again for the 2014 midterms and give control back to the Republicans?

Republicans never stay out of power for too long because they are the only ones who take midterms seriously. We need Obama voters to show up in 2014 or else we'll get tea bagged all over again.

So true.

When I went to vote in the midterms, the average voter was about 75 years old, and the parking lot was empty.

So true.

When I went to vote in the midterms, the average voter was about 75 years old, and the parking lot was empty.

The parking lot was empty cept for old fuckers eh? And your agenda still got smoked fool.

Put the idiot rules down and stop being such a tool.

They can still get an abortion. Of course a condom, the pill, or (gasp!) abstinence, all work far better with none of the guilt or self loathing.

According the text of the bill they are reaquired to get an ultrasound. When my wife had her ultrasounds they just rubbed it on her tummy.

The antis are saying the bill requires a vaginal probe. From what I have seen in this thread on the text of the bill, that is not a requirement. Just that an ultrasound is done by someone who has a clue under the direction of a physician. I have no idea where the idea of a vaginal probe came from, as that is never how any ultrasound I am aware of is done. Ultrasound requires the sonar device be up against the skin and there is no way a vaginal probe would work.

My guess this is a bogus attack on a bill with the express desire of distracting from what the bill does require by suggesting something awful that it does not.

Further, anyone who has been around an obstetric exam knows that lots of things are put up there during the course of a normal exam (usually fingers, but sometimes camera probes) to check out the health of the vagina and uterus.

This seems to be just normal healthy practice. There is no such thing as a vaginal ultrasound probe that I am aware of and it is not mandated here.

Some have stated that in the early stages of pregnancy, the tummy rub ultrasound won't work.

Here's an explanation I got in a quick google.

Early Ultrasound Results and Miscarriage - No Fetal Heartbeat or Empty Gestational Sac

In the first trimester, doctors usually use a transvaginal rather than abdominal ultrasound to gather information about the pregnancy. The transvaginal ultrasound provides the most accurate information in early pregnancy, given that the early developing gestational sac and fetal pole are extremely tiny at this point and a vaginal ultrasound can get closer to the developing pregnancy.
Right.

So, these persons are protesting that the transvaginal US is going to be required for all who want an abortion because it's invasive. (I'll get to the "rape" hyperbole in a minute.)

ANYONE who wants an abortion WILL have one of these because it is one of the best methods of determining length of gestation. In most states, you're not getting a abortion after 12 weeks unless there are other issues.

So, this procedure will be a default procedure with or without the bill. The whiney women I guess, haven't figured that part out. So, apparently, whenever some women's brains fail them, the next best approach is to cry 'rape'.

Idiots.

What the bill WILL do is to ensure that there are no STATE funds going toward elective abortions. I totally agree with that. The ultrasound is a given, if a woman is considering an abortion.

Rape!!!!! Christ, women are their own worst enemy.

If you dont want the sonogram, then make a choice not to have an abortion. Seems to me you still have choice.
Yup. And, if you want the abortion, the sonogram is a given.

But, leave it to some idiot women to cry 'rape' and marginalize such a heinous crime.

Morons.

And, sellouts. No surprise, though. NOW has been selling out women for years, now.

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly.

Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature.

The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves.

None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

Women protest anti-abortion bills in Va. by locking arms, standing mute outside state Capitol - The Washington Post

I hope some rape victim gets in their faces and tells them what rape really is.

RICHMOND, Va. — Hundreds of women have locked arms and stood mute outside the Virginia State Capitol to protest a wave of anti-abortion legislation coursing through the 2012 General Assembly.

Capitol and state police officers, there to ensure order, estimated the crowd to be more than 1,000 people — mostly women. The crowd formed a human cordon through which legislators walked before Monday’s floor sessions of the Republican-controlled legislature.

The group was protesting bills that would cut off state aid to poor women seeking abortions, define embryos as humans and criminalize their destruction, and require “transvaginal” ultrasounds of women seeking abortions. In the procedure, a wand-like device is inserted and used to send out sound waves.

None of the protesters carried posters. Few spoke, even when spoken to. Richmond resident Molly Vick wore a shirt that read, “Say no to state mandated rape.”

Women protest anti-abortion bills in Va. by locking arms, standing mute outside state Capitol - The Washington Post

I hope some rape victim gets in their faces and tells them what rape really is.
Absolutely.

Fucking sellouts.

Forum List

Back