Virginia To Execute First Woman In 97 Years

She must be a Republican. She ate one of her kids............

Wheres the "Smirk" when Virginia needs him?

Last edited:
How'd you manage to screw-this-up????? :eusa_eh:

"Lewis was found guilty of orchestrating the murders after meeting two men at a local Wal-Mart, according to reports. Matthew Shallenberger and Rodney Fuller, who were convicted in the killings, each received life sentences.

The pair broke into her home the night before Halloween in 2002. They woke Lewis, then shot her 51-year-old husband, Julian, and her 25-year-old stepson, C.J., with a shotgun.

Shallenberger killed himself in 2006, but three years earlier, wrote a letter in which he claimed to have manipulated Lewis.

"I met Teresa at the Walmart in Danville, VA. From the moment I met her I knew she was someone who could be easily manipulated," he wrote. "Killing Julian and Charles Lewis was entirely my idea. I needed money, and Teresa was an easy target."

Shallenberg claimed he planned to get Lewis to "fall in love" with him in order to get to the insurance money. Lewis' attorneys, however, have not been able to get the letter submitted as evidence.

According to Time magazine, tests have also shown that Lewis' IQ is only a few points above 70, the borderline for mental retardation as defined by the Supreme Court, which calls into question whether or not she has the capacity to manage the elaborate scheme to kill her husband and stepson."

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh......that was my point.

Parody, of the inconsistencies of the Death Penalty application, is grist for humor (in the "conservative"-World), huh? :rolleyes:

bush_bizzaro_world.jpg

Forum List

Back