Virginia - This Is Only The Beginning

You PATHETIC little BRAIN DEAD fucking MORON.
Wow...well I'm certainly convinced...you sound like one real tough dude!!!
I'd hate to cross you in a bar!!!
Yeah, totally relevant because a Second Civil War will totally be won in bar fights.....you betcha!

:iyfyus.jpg:

The only place it will ever exist is in your childish imagination. Perhaps in a bar you dream about in your imagination.

Yeah, totally relevant because a Second Civil War will totally be won in bar fights.....you betcha!

:iyfyus.jpg:
Oh no...it'll be won on anonymous internet forums.
007 is winning at the moment...where is the hero we need that will step up and anonymously out-tough him?

Actually, the internet will play a very important role, if it comes to that.

And you thought you were being sarcastic, I'll bet.

Deadly serious...I'm flexing as I type!

Bring it on. I have an extended capacity imoji file on my computer, and a bump stock connected to my caps lock. I'll caps lock and imoji you into oblivion!!!

Oh, ok. Just seems I hear Virginia often in the news about some murder or cop shooting or something. Maybe thinking of Maryland or somewhere else.

Virginia police seek 2 crooks after Denny's robbery that left DoorDash driver dead
Virginia police seek 2 crooks after Denny's robbery that left DoorDash driver dead

The FBI and police are seeking two crooks who held up a crowded Virginia Denny’s and shot two people, killing one of them -- a DoorDash delivery driver picking up an order.
Prince William County police released surveillance video showing the two robbers entering the Denny’s in Manassas overnight Thursday. They were armed with a gun and a baton.

Oh, ok. Just seems I hear Virginia often in the news about some murder or cop shooting or something. Maybe thinking of Maryland or somewhere else.

The FBI and police are seeking two crooks who held up a crowded Virginia Denny’s and shot two people, killing one of them -- a DoorDash delivery driver picking up an order.
Prince William County police released surveillance video showing the two robbers entering the Denny’s in Manassas overnight Thursday. They were armed with a gun and a baton.
See! Ban all guns!!

Forum List

Back