Virginia Tech vs Miami

Miami should be ashamed of themselves for the way they reacted when they realized they were going to lose the game. Starting fights, blatant penalties, mouthing off...

Tech beat them in nearly every area of the game, except for passing. Vick only completed 2 passes the entire game!! I guess they didn't need it though as Kevin Jones ran all over Miami.

It was all about turnovers, which Tech has always been known for. Stripped the ball for a TD, INT return for a TD, blocked FG.

There was a guy in the stands holding a sign that said "We may not be going to the Sugar Bowl, but neither are you now!" LOL

Yeah & now my Vols have to go down to Miami & play a pi$$ed off team, lovely...........

Originally posted by UVoted4GoreLOL
Yeah & now my Vols have to go down to Miami & play a pi$$ed off team, lovely...........

Isn't Tennessee ranked like 13th in the latest BCS polls? I'd love to see Miami lose 2 in a row, but I'm afraid they'll be taking out all of their aggression on Tennessee this week. I'll be rooting for ya!

(could be worse, you could be a Penn. St. fan like me)

No, we are ranked like 18th in AP Poll ~ we aren't even in the BCS at the moment (that is a weird feeling). I would like nothing more than see the Vols go down there & thrash the Canes; however, my better sensibilities are telling me other wise........

Forum List

Back