Virginia race too close to call

Chris Christie's big win tonight will no doubt help with his candidacy for 2016. He also has some very rich friends, he is definitely a contender.
He won against a weak contender.
That he did. However he did win in a Democratic state.

A state that has elected a lot of Republicans in the past to the Senate and governorship.

Again, given a choice between Cruz and Christy, I'd vote for Christy...

But the guy is not a friend to the working man, which is the issue I care about more than ObamaCare or Abortion.

that is exactly what I meant.
business as usual.

or utilization of useful idiots :lol:

You're not making any sense, Vox, maybe you should go sleep it off.

yes, I am making perfect sense. you just don't like to digest it - you know perfectly well that dimocraps are using women and simply lying and when it really comes to supporting a woman, they dump her , since money is more important.
keep being brainwashed into simple vaginas with vocal cords - when it comes to real issues - it is business as usual :lmao:

Go get some rest. You seem upset about Rs losing these races.

The Democrats only picked up a couple house seats in the Virginia assembly, leaving the Republicans with a huge majority. The Republicans had gerrymandered the state to perfection, resulting in a lot of 51-49 wins for Republicans, and a few 60-40 wins for a Democrats.

The senate had been 20-20, with the tie broken by the Republican Lt. Gov. The new Democratic Lt. Gov. is a state senator, and he'll have to give up his seat. Meaning a special election for that seat, which will determine control of the Virginia senate. It's a Democrat-leaning district, but by no means a sure thing for Democrats.

Oh, Colorado voted to tax marijuana sales. And the vote on whether some rural parts of Colorado should secede from the state failed big.

Last edited:
You're not making any sense, Vox, maybe you should go sleep it off.

yes, I am making perfect sense. you just don't like to digest it - you know perfectly well that dimocraps are using women and simply lying and when it really comes to supporting a woman, they dump her , since money is more important.
keep being brainwashed into simple vaginas with vocal cords - when it comes to real issues - it is business as usual :lmao:

Go get some rest. You seem upset about Rs losing these races.

I think it's sinking in; the leader of the Democratic party, Barack Obama has been getting negative press for the last month (and well deserved by the way). But in the voting booth, Dems in name won in VA, NYC and elsewhere and a NJ moderate won in his state.

Not good for the knuckle draggers.

He won against a weak contender.
That he did. However he did win in a Democratic state.

A state that has elected a lot of Republicans in the past to the Senate and governorship.

Again, given a choice between Cruz and Christy, I'd vote for Christy...

But the guy is not a friend to the working man, which is the issue I care about more than ObamaCare or Abortion.
Christie has the "image" factor going for him. If I had a choice though, I would pick Cruz over Christie as Christie is more of a moderate, and may not connect very well with some conservative voters. However, I would not discount Christie, I may still vote for the man. I agree with his "personal" views on abortion and gay marriage. His weakness is the economy. He needs to address the poverty level in NJ, as well as the unacceptably high tax rates. He also has a reputation as being non-business friendly. If he can do something about these issues, he would be a contender.

Seems Cuccinelli was trying to get Christie to campaign for him and he refused. Hope it's because he is a Teapartier.Chuck Todd and guests are still saying it wasn't money or anything other than his harsh stance on women, constant bashing of the president's healthcare law.

McAulliffe won running on jobs, jobs, jobs, cooperation with Repubs and women.

Christie seems like the model for winning suddenly. I'm getting a little excited about 2014.

The Virginia Attorney General's race actually is too close to call. The Republican is up by 17 votes, at latest count, out of about 2.2 million votes cast. Meaning it will all be settled in a recount. Such a recount can't be formally requested until the official first tally is done, but whoever ends up behind will surely request one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back