Virginia politics - a microcosm of the Democrat party?

Virginia has a massive rural-urban divide. The urban areas are getting bluer and the rest of the state is getting redder. It all comes down to population density.
This is true across the nation. Rural voters want to live free of government while urban voters want government to provide the services they require. Unfortunately for rural voters, the jobs, and therefore the people, are in the urban areas, at least for now.
Many things consumers need are being built in rural areas.. the hub of free people is what created our American cities no handouts
It was industrialization that created urbanization. Rural areas cover 97 percent of the nation's land area but contain 19.3 percent of the population (about 60 million people). The way our government is structured they are a very powerful minority.
Not really I ask blacks all the time if they belive in free speech they say yes.. soooo American culture is wide
I'm heartened to know you go into urban neighborhoods and interview the Blacks you meet there. Not sure what your point is however?

Virginia has a massive rural-urban divide. The urban areas are getting bluer and the rest of the state is getting redder. It all comes down to population density.
This is true across the nation. Rural voters want to live free of government while urban voters want government to provide the services they require. Unfortunately for rural voters, the jobs, and therefore the people, are in the urban areas, at least for now.
Many things consumers need are being built in rural areas.. the hub of free people is what created our American cities no handouts
It was industrialization that created urbanization. Rural areas cover 97 percent of the nation's land area but contain 19.3 percent of the population (about 60 million people). The way our government is structured they are a very powerful minority.
Not really I ask blacks all the time if they belive in free speech they say yes.. soooo American culture is wide
I'm heartened to know you go into urban neighborhoods and interview the Blacks you meet there. Not sure what your point is however?

I don’t go in I’m in it lol my whole life ..

We have a racist Governor, a sexual predator for Lt Governor, and now a pedophile in the State Senate!

As long as all 3 are CLOSETED KLEPTOCRATIC HOMOS, the Dems have NO PROBLEMS AT ALL with them...

Urban voters fund your rural wastelands. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back