Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home

If these were black people, Tank would have put it in the race relations forum and claimed they did it because they were black.

on the contary if they were black their faces would not have been shown in the articule
the press takes extreme measures when reporting incidents like this to protect the names and faces of the accused if they are of A/A race .

Fuckin bullshit.:cuckoo:

I dunno, man. I mean have you EVER, even just ONE time, EVER seen a perp walk with a black defendant?

:eusa_shhh:

on the contary if they were black their faces would not have been shown in the articule
the press takes extreme measures when reporting incidents like this to protect the names and faces of the accused if they are of A/A race .

I dunno, man. I mean have you EVER, even just ONE time, EVER seen a perp walk with a black defendant?

This JohnA idiot was saying when someone Black commits a crime their faces are hidden but that is a bold face lie, everyones face is exposed when they commit crimes regardless of race, thats the biggest bullshit post I have seen here in a long time.

I posted a story of a black man who raped and murdered his 8 day old baby, and it was removed from USMB.

Same thing happens in the media too.

This JohnA idiot was saying when someone Black commits a crime their faces are hidden but that is a bold face lie, everyones face is exposed when they commit crimes regardless of race, thats the biggest bullshit post I have seen here in a long time.
Yep, I mean seriously: how else would Tank be able to only post stories about black criminals???

A young girl was found caged and attempting to eat herself in a mobile home in Virginia, and cops say her parents are responsible.

The malnourished girl, believed to be either 5 or 6, was discovered in a crib that was converted into a makeshift cage after police arrived at the home in Gloucester County to investigate a burglary last week.

The girl's parents, Brian and Shannon Gore, were arrested and charged with felony child abuse. The mother was also charged with attempted capital murder.

However, the gruesome twosome now faces first-degree murder charges after the remains of what authorities believe to be another child were found buried outside their mobile home.

Read more: Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

Predictions on their sentences?

What the hell ?

If I was only posting stories about black criminals I would take up all of USMB bandwidth.

I post stories of how blacks as a group lead in all crime, abortion, dropouts, obesity, fatherless children, all STD'S, prison population, unemployment.............

If these were black people, Tank would have put it in the race relations forum and claimed they did it because they were black.
If these were black people no one would respond.

Sure white people commit hanis crimes too, my point is that blacks do them much more often.

If they were Black I don't think people would be any less disgusted, race is irrelevant in these kind of things.

Wait, you're trying to get Tank to think logically? Sheesh.

If I was only posting stories about black criminals I would take up all of USMB bandwidth.

I post stories of how blacks as a group lead in all crime, abortion, dropouts, obesity, fatherless children, all STD'S, prison population, unemployment.............
But, this is a story about a white couple committing a heinous crime (allegedly).

I know, it rains on your parade.

But, this is a story about a white couple committing a heinous crime (allegedly).

I know, it rains on your parade.

Inbred is really it's own race.

Gee Peach, what the hell does that mean? :confused:
name perhaps gore = gore is that to hard for you to comprehend .
humor is lost on some folks

Yeah, a thread about 2 monsters putting a small child in a cage, where she is so starved she starts to eat herself, is a great place for humor. :cuckoo:

I asked a simple question is all.
It would be very embarrassing if they were poor relations.
If their name was Bush I bet the left would be asking about it too.
I would also ask the same question if their last name had been Bush.

Last edited:

I know. Obviously even a biased liberal press doesn't cover the face or conceal the race of an arrested person. If they think it's fair and proper to display the cops' "perp walk" efforts directed at defendants, then there is no political correctness involved in the press' decision-making process to begin with.

Basically, I agree with you that it's quite silly to claim that the press conceals the race of black defendants.

A young girl was found caged and attempting to eat herself in a mobile home in Virginia, and cops say her parents are responsible.

The malnourished girl, believed to be either 5 or 6, was discovered in a crib that was converted into a makeshift cage after police arrived at the home in Gloucester County to investigate a burglary last week.

The girl's parents, Brian and Shannon Gore, were arrested and charged with felony child abuse. The mother was also charged with attempted capital murder.

However, the gruesome twosome now faces first-degree murder charges after the remains of what authorities believe to be another child were found buried outside their mobile home.

Read more: Virginia girl found eating herself in cage in mobile home; parents Brian and Shannon Gore charged

Predictions on their sentences?

Bunch of sick fuckers!

name perhaps gore = gore is that to hard for you to comprehend .
humor is lost on some folks

Yeah, a thread about 2 monsters putting a small child in a cage, where she is so starved she starts to eat herself, is a great place for humor. :cuckoo:

I asked a simple question is all.
It would be very embarrassing if they were poor relations.
If their name was Bush I bet the left would be asking about it too.
I would also ask the same question if their last name had been Bush.

If someone on the left did that too, I'd think it was in poor taste.

There is a time and a place for everything.

Oh, and two wrongs don't make a right.

Anyway, I like ya Peach......now,what do you have to say about these monsters? What do you think will happen to them?

i didnt quite say that shit head i just said the PRESS go gung ho NOT to reveal names and faces of blacks accused of crimes that they publish
nothing to do with then they appear in court

"He was really a nice guy," Brian Gore's ex-girlfriend, Sandy, told WTKR 3 News in Norfolk. "He went to church and everything."

Ever noticed that the most disgusting killers in our history usually have neighbors and acquaintances who say something like this? "They were good neighbors, blah, blah, blah; I am stunned."

Hey.......the one they called "BTK" (for Bind Torture Kill), was a deacon in his church as well as was employed by the city for violations checking.

I know. Obviously even a biased liberal press doesn't cover the face or conceal the race of an arrested person. If they think it's fair and proper to display the cops' "perp walk" efforts directed at defendants, then there is no political correctness involved in the press' decision-making process to begin with.

Basically, I agree with you that it's quite silly to claim that the press conceals the race of black defendants.
again i didnt say they HIDE the face just dont show pics of it . although its a hard thing to show you stats to back this up .
im my following of these kind of cases i found if the perpetrators happened to be white a pic of them most times is included in the report discribing what they are accused of .

if its a minority that are the perpetrators the articule usually say a couple are accused of abuse of a child and NO PIC IS INCLUDED IN THE REPORT .

JUST MY OPINION as i have seen thou the cases ive followed
show me otherwise if you can

again i didnt say they HIDE the face just dont show pics of it . although its a hard thing to show you stats to back this up .
im my following of these kind of cases i found if the perpetrators happened to be white a pic of them most times is included in the report discribing what they are accused of .

if its a minority that are the perpetrators the articule usually say a couple are accused of abuse of a child and NO PIC IS INCLUDED IN THE REPORT .

JUST MY OPINION as i have seen thou the cases ive followed
show me otherwise if you can

They DO show pictures of all manner of accused individuals.

Some are black. Some are white. Some are Hispanic. Some are Asian. Many of them are "guilty" in that they "did it." A few did not "do it."

I see absolutely NO reason to accuse the press of being reverse racist. hypocritical? Sure. For they love to pontificate about the presumption of innocence, but are generally all to happy to play along with the cops when the cops do "perp walks" for the benefit of the media's cameras. And they do that regardless of race.

Man you are scaring me, you really think they can walk? this evidence is all circumstancial at best right?

It depends on if a high profiled defense attorney wants to make a name for him/her self and take on the case.
My guess being in a trailer they can't afford their own counsel....which would lead them to fry. As they should.

I believe a big name attorney could walk in that court room and convince the jury that there is no proof they killed the child who was buried, and that there is no proof they put the child in the cage and boom, they walk. Hopefully none of these guys take the case.

Bullshit. You and the rest of you claiming because reasonable was evident in the Casey trial means anyone can walk are so stupid.

The Casey situation was nothing like this. Claiming a good Lawyer can create reasonable doubt about the child in a cage is ignorant. And she provides the necessary link to claiming the first child was murdered by the parents.

With Casey she claimed the child drowned and she panicked. There was no evidence to say whether she was right or not. No evidence to show HOW the child died. No history to link the dots.

In this case the State has an abused child criminally abused and nearly dead IN the home. Even if they can not establish what killed the fist child they can connect the dots to circumstantially remove reasonable doubt on that murder being committed by the parents.

Get over it Casey walked. The State did not have the evidence to convince 12 reasonable jurors that she killed her child beyond a REASONABLE Doubt.

yet another way to look at this story...

Every time I see or hear a disgusting story like this one, after resisting the urge to vomit. I think about how straight people tell me, the children who would be adopted by gay parents get screwed up for life, and that is why only heterosexual parents should be allowed to raise children. So all I can see is this child sitting in a cage thinking to itself "thank god my parents are straight." I can't remember ever reading or hearing about a gay couple doing anything remotely like this to a child they adopted.

People who adopt are vetted. That goes for hetero and homosexuals. There are no rules about sickos breeding.

The grandmother said she visited her daughter often and only knew about one child - not three. The whole family is whacked.

Forum List

Back