Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
much of what ails black people is tied up with what ails white people. we are tied together in what Dr King called a single garment of destiny.

yet sewed into that garment are pockets of misery and suffering that are filled with a disproportionate number of blacks.

Here ya' go, low-life.....a tome by a real Liberal about your sort of Liberals.

414aX-0cJUL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Wasn't this book written during her time at the entity known as FOXNEWS?

It's like a thing over there, all their hosts and commentators need to have some anti-Democratic/Left book out to peddle, such as you are doing right now.

She is one sexy lady though.

I love to watch her when I get the chance.

Here ya' go, low-life.....a tome by a real Liberal about your sort of Liberals.

414aX-0cJUL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Wasn't this book written during her time at the entity known as FOXNEWS?

It's like a thing over there, all their hosts and commentators need to have some anti-Democratic/Left book out to peddle, such as you are doing right now.

She is one sexy lady though.

I love to watch her when I get the chance.

"It's like a thing over there, all their hosts and commentators need to have some anti-Democratic/Left book out to peddle, such as you are doing right now."
Link or lie?

Please provide proof of your slander.

Did you read the book?

Do you read any books?

Would you like me to share my notes on the book?

Did you ever have any intellectual curiosity....or did government school beat that out of you?

Yeah, you went to the University of Colombia.

I'm curious....when you 'graduated' from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, did they give you a diploma, or just that big red nose?
I am sure you have friends who are qualified to answer that question. And I turned your alma mater down for graduate school.

So how many post docs did you do?
And was your external examiner a Nobel prize winner?
I walked on the moon.

I always get a chuckle when a moron with an avi 'No Nukes' turns out to be one who supports the man who guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism....

....cognitive dissonance, or simply an imbecile?

The Iran Deal was Obama's official guarantee of nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal

And that was written three years ago.

"Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us
President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Ever hear of this?????

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

"war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!
Hilarious.
We have 2000 nukes, they have zero?
We have bombed 90 countries, they zero?
We overthrew their dem elected gov in the 50s
We are 300 yrs old, they 4000?
What a bunch of bullying pantywaists

I'm curious....when you 'graduated' from the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College, did they give you a diploma, or just that big red nose?
I am sure you have friends who are qualified to answer that question. And I turned your alma mater down for graduate school.

I walked on the moon.

I always get a chuckle when a moron with an avi 'No Nukes' turns out to be one who supports the man who guaranteed nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism....

The Iran Deal was Obama's official guarantee of nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.

"Perhaps the biggest unknown is what happens to that breakout time once some of the terms of this deal start to expire 10 and 15 years from now.

In an interview with NPR after the framework of this agreement was reached, President Obama conceded that "at that point the breakout times would have shrunk almost down to zero."

But this deal, Obama argued at the time, buys the United States at least a decade."

President Obama's deal with Iran was supposed to keep that nation's mullahs from creating a nuclear weapon with which it could intimidate and dominate the Mideast and much of Europe. Instead, it actually makes it more possible -- and in shorter time.

The Associated Press obtained a copy of a secret side deal that, in the words of the normally circumspect AP, advances "Tehran's ability to build a bomb even before the end of the pact." The accord as agreed to by the U.S. and five other nations was supposed to last 15 years. Or so we were told. Turns out, that's not the case.

...the deal as signed all but guarantees that Iran will someday get a nuclear weapon with which to terrorize its neighbors. What the AP document does is move up the time under which Iran can make a nuclear weapon. So we'll all be at risk sooner than we think.

The so-called "add-on" agreement lets Iran expand its uranium enrichment program after 10 years -- not 15 years, as the public parts of the deal suggested."
Obama Gave Iran A Faster Route To A Nuke -- And Didn't Tell Us | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Ever hear of this?????

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!
Hilarious.

Here's another one you won't be able to answer:

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

Nope, it doesn't take numbers.
It only takes one to scare people like that into a panic.

The problem MarcATL is FEAR.
As Dr. King Jr said it best, with loving wisdom:

"Men often hate each other because they fear each other;
they fear each other because they don't know each other;
they don't know each other because they can not communicate;
they can not communicate because they are separated."

Martin Luther King, Jr.
Stride Toward Freedom: The Montgomery Story, 1958
Quote of the Week: Martin Luther King Jr.

And as the Bible explains the solution:
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear
1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love.

When we "speak" and "do all things with love"
"love never fails". If we still have fear of racism,
then we have let our fear become greater than our love
of truth and of one another. But when we let our love
be in charge and greater than our fear, these things cannot divide and conquer us,
as Dr. King says "separate" us from each other and from
greater love than triumphs over any fear that separates us.

I walked on the moon.

Ever hear of this?????

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!
Hilarious.

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

PoliticalChic
I guess the benefit we got is PROOF that Jimmy Carter wasn't the biggest doof
granting nuclear access to Korea...

I walked on the moon.

Ever hear of this?????

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!
Hilarious.
We don't hold the extermination of Iran and Israel as our government purpose.

I walked on the moon.

Ever hear of this?????

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!
Hilarious.

PoliticalChic
I guess the benefit we got is PROOF that Jimmy Carter wasn't the biggest doof
granting nuclear access to Korea...

Did you know that the anti-Semite Carter used to write speeches for Yassir Arafat?

I walked on the moon.

Ever hear of this?????

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!
Hilarious.
We don't hold the extermination of Iran and Israel as our government purpose.

Dear ph3iron and Aba Incieni
To cut to the Root of this overgrown mess,
wouldn't you say the key issue of proper use of weaponry and force is
"respect for due process"?

What makes people dangerous with guns, bombs, or nuclear threats of war
is whether they respect Due Process and don't attack or punish without going through diplomatic civil process.

Even GW Bush was criticized for jumping the gun on UN process and calling for War
based on information that divided the nation over if the vote in Congress was justified or not.

What if we required nations to have track records of diplomatic resolutions of conflicts
BEFORE they qualified for brandishing weapons? This is similar but on a collective scale
of requiring law officers or military to go through training on procedures for using guns and force.

They have to agree to enforce uniform laws first.

So what are the universal laws that nations agree to enforce?
Can we start with agreements on that, including the steps of due process
in cases of conflicts, abuse or aggression, BEFORE we add guns or weapons to the picture?

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism
The same benefit you get when unicorns make ice cream, or any other ridiculous fantasy you want to parrot from some idiot blog....

What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism
The same benefit you get when unicorns make ice cream, or any other ridiculous fantasy you want to parrot from some idiot blog....

So, contrary to all of his promises not to do so, and in contravention of the non-proliferation agreement that is our policy, Hussein Obama guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran....and you can't see a problem with that.

Gads, you're an imbecile

1. NPR wrote that they were restricted for 10 years:

2. There was never....NEVER....any reason to allow the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism to have nuclear weapons.

3. The sanctions were strangling them.

This from the Left-leaning Brookings Institute...

"....the sanctions against Iran — and the context for them internationally and within Iran — have changed dramatically. Since 2010, the sanctions’ impact on Iran has been severe: its oil exports and revenues plummeted; the value of its currency eroded; trade disruptions shuttered businesses and exacerbated inflation. Quietly, a backlash emerged among Iran’s political elites against the country’s creeping isolation, and the June 2013 presidential election ushered in a moderate new president and the beginnings of a diplomatic breakthrough on the nuclear crisis — achievements that most observers attribute to the impact of sanctions."
Why “Iran Style” Sanctions Worked Against Tehran (And Why They Might Not Succeed with Moscow)

4. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

5. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

war criminal

Yeah, you went to the University of Colombia.

I walked on the moon.

Ever hear of this?????

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!
This moron is in over your head, as you have proven here.

I walked on the moon.

Ever hear of this?????

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!

Sooooo.....it's 'NoNukes' unless it's Obama nukes?????

Gads, you're a moron.

I walked on the moon.

Ever hear of this?????

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!

Gads, you're a moron.

We only have 2000 ? They zero?
We have bombed unarmed countries 90% of the time since our inception they zero and they disseminate terrorism!!
Don't you see how stupid that sounds?

I walked on the moon.

Ever hear of this?????

war criminal

NoNukes??????

NoBrain!!!!

Gads, you're a moron.

We only have 2000 ? They zero?
We have bombed unarmed countries 90% of the time since our inception they zero and they disseminate terrorism!!
Don't you see how stupid that sounds?

I have to stop saying "How stupid can you be?"....seems you take it as a challenge.

Guns are never the problem....whose hands hold the guns is where the problems arise. The same is true of nuclear weapons.

But, perhaps that's too nuanced for you.

If you still have the fez and the tin cup, maybe you can get your old job with the organ grinder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back