Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

There would be no danger of violence if we all just ignored these dummies and let them do their little march.
What other problem does ignoring it solve Mac?
Doesn't matter. In this case, we're just inspiring future bad behavior by going drama queen over some little march.

What does human nature dictate? Do you think a violent counter-protest will make them change their minds? Really?

It may save lives, but it has to work both ways, and the alt right do everything to upset them in Seattle and Berkeley.

There would be no danger of violence if we all just ignored these dummies and let them do their little march.
Doesn't matter. In this case, we're just inspiring future bad behavior by going drama queen over some little march.

What does human nature dictate? Do you think a violent counter-protest will make them change their minds? Really?
I think a violent counter protest will definitely change their minds.

A violent counter protest is exactly what they want.

A violent counter protest is exactly what they want.
I dont mind giving it to them if thats what they truly want but their pick of locations tells me thats not really what they want.

The opposite of love is not hate. The opposite of love is indifference.

Attacking only emboldens. Ignoring decreases their power.
Attacking also lets the klowns no they will not be tolerated.
They already know that.

Violence is for children. It's for people who can't communicate like adults.
You cant communicate with idiots like these. Thats why you resort to violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back