Virginia Bellwether - Obama Sucks

Somewhere in the Arctic, a polar bear is on a block of ice just just broke free and he's cursing, "That Fucking Nik and his Stupid Fucking Global Warming posts! He couldn't leave it alone! No! He had to post another warning and warm the planet!"

And somewhere your mom is wondering how she could have raised such a complete and utter fuckwit.

I wonder how much coal was burned to allow to make these posts?

1/16th of an ounce.

Next?

Somewhere in the Arctic, a polar bear is on a block of ice just just broke free and he's cursing, "That Fucking Nik and his Stupid Fucking Global Warming posts! He couldn't leave it alone! No! He had to post another warning and warm the planet!"

DONT bring family into this. This is easy enough to lampoon without you breaking forum rules.

Well I was complimenting her really, but sure :lol:

My SUV caused the K/T event? Seriously?
Sadly, yammering dopes like Shonun are serious.

And you though the Fabian moonbats over at that other place were nucking futs!!! :lol:

They're fun to laugh at no matter where they are. Little Shoe Wearing Monkeys who think they can control the weather.

You know that people can (to an extent) control the weather, right?

This isn't really extraordinary that man can change the elements. Next you know we'll be building ships and sailing them across the seas!!!!!!!!!!

And you though the Fabian moonbats over at that other place were nucking futs!!! :lol:

They're fun to laugh at no matter where they are. Little Shoe Wearing Monkeys who think they can control the weather.

This isn't really extraordinary that man can change the elements. Next you know we'll be building ships and sailing them across the seas!!!!!!!!!!

Putting up an umbrella does not make it stop raining.

Indeed. you should try and argue the life back into all the dead fish in a marine tank recently contaminated with a quart of oil. I'm sure your silliness will work like the magic of jesus in maintaining life there too.

Clearly, to your kind, oil spills and smog are just god's thirst for liquid and smoked dinosaur.

Indeed. you should try and argue the life back into all the dead fish in a marine tank recently contaminated with a quart of oil. I'm sure your silliness will work like the magic of jesus in maintaining life there too.

Clearly, to your kind, oil spills and smog are just god's thirst for liquid and smoked dinosaur.

You think fossil fuels really come from pressure cooked velicoraptors? LOL

Putting up an umbrella does not make it stop raining.

Putting up an umbrella doesn't change the weather, moron.

Are you really this ignorant?

Google "cloud seeding" and educate yourself.

That's what cloud seeding scam artists liked to tell Texas cattlemen during droughts.

Sometimes irony is so....well....ironic.

My nomination for non sequitur of the year. :rofl:

You heartless bastard! Sea Levels on some obscure Polynesian atoll have risen and the Polar is shouting, "Little help here!" as a result of your posts.

And puppies are dying, right?

i hope so.

image001.jpg

oh of COURSE not, dude! CLEARLY FOSSIL fuels comes from the magic of jesus!

:rofl:

Are you filling for sillyboobo at "work" today, or what??
crackmeup.gif

That's what cloud seeding scam artists liked to tell Texas cattlemen during droughts.

Sometimes irony is so....well....ironic.

And they must have been scam artists, cause Dude says so:clap2:

My nomination for non sequitur of the year. :rofl:

You missed the point. As usual.

oh of COURSE not, dude! CLEARLY FOSSIL fuels comes from the magic of jesus!

:rofl:

Check any recent space flight, the planets, hell even the moons of the planets are chock full of these "Fossil Fuels"

Did dinosaurs make a beeline to Saturn's moon Titan around the time of the K/T event?

Forum List

Back