Virginia about to go blue in the state house

Only gets harder from here...This country is slowly moving towards the sane middle within states like Virginia and florida.

They love science
Love tech
Love infrastructure
Love having the government open!

Actually, no, most people when they vote don't give a shit about any of those things. Most people cast their vote based mainly on their own economic circumstances at that point in time.

Last edited:
Without Virginia and Florida your extremist party is fucked nationally.

Matty boy,

The stories about the Republicans demise have been told for years. And both Virginia and Florida have had many Democrat Governors in the past...it hasn't changed a thing.

I know you are like Jimbo above, and things have been real tough for you lately, what with Obama making himself and the entire Democrat Party a laughingstock. It has to be painful.

Believe me, if I could reach out through the internet and good you fellas a hug, I would. Just buck up little soldier. Things will get better eventually. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgC-vZp07YM]The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow - YouTube[/ame]

Latest Virginia governor's-race polls offer contrast | roanoke.com

The results of two public opinion surveys released Wednesday provide starkly contrasting snapshots of the governor's race, which will be decided on Tuesday. The Quinnipiac poll has McAuliffe leading Cuccinelli by just 4 percentage points, 45 percent to 41 percent, with Libertarian Robert Sarvis running a distant third at 9 percent. McAuliffe's lead has slipped by 3 points since last week in Quinnipiac's polling.

Roanoke College's poll has McAuliffe ahead of Cuccinelli by a whopping 15 points, 46 percent to 31 percent, with Sarvis at 9 percent. McAuliffe led by just 5 points in Roanoke College's last poll, which came out Oct. 8.

Poll are just Polls. But I doubt that the Cuch is only 4 points behind. The weather and the turnout in Tidewater and Northern Virginia may come into play. But I don't see the Cuch recovering before Tuesday.

Not taking sides or anything, but Roanoke College's polling is total and utter crap. I wouldn't suggest taking it seriously. I mean...for real...it's pretty fricking terrible.

Blue Virginia:: Nate Silver Ranks the Best and Worst Pollsters of 2012

Here's where Nate Silver ranks all the polls...and as you can see for yourself, Roanoke college is 6th to the bottom..out of about 90 different polling agencies, lol.

In other words, they're a joke.

Forum List

Back